What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NASA declared that ALIEN'S from planet gootan will reach earth by november this year.... The pictures few months ago shown huge mothership about 200 miles wide refueling around sun.... Many said may be alien's might make mercury its new home but many thinks aliens of planet gootan coming towards earth.... Last year november 3 ships landed in china and indonesia. Many have seen but goverment denied it.... Ships dissapeard but many gootans went into hiding in china and indonesia.... Now NASA says they don't know what gootans wants. Are they coming for our natural resources or they want to teach us further about science. The spaceship of gootans are around 200 miles wide and its 3 motherships. its believed there must be half milion gootans inside in each mothership.... Some says aliens from planet ZEEBA are in touch with human and they will help humans incase of war. Its believed Gootans are enemy of Zeebans. What is going on? i think its all fake.... But the UFO mothership found near sun is scary.... They seems far advanced and their mothership didn't even got burned by Sun's heat. The mother ship was invisible but when sun flares hit the mothership it was viewable.... If its real then are they coming on earth to attack us? NASA always hide about aliens but this time they the one who is saying Aliens indeed headed towards earth.... If its real then thats scary.... By the way i myself seen UFO in india and it was telecast live. Thousands of indians and media were present.... And also a india scientist took a video of a alien in space shoot who pass by them near himalayas. By the way indian scientists told they will show something they building.... i think they will tell about UFO's. Infact on net everywhere its written that world's goverment would tell in august to everyone that get ready for war.... i wish its all fake. it reminds me of tom cruise movie....
They're Here!!! | The Paranormal: Exploring the Unexplained | eons.com

Do those alien ships by any chance have the blue star of David on them? I won't be surprised if they are seen flying towards Iran!

@Holmes the Elohim are the one we call them Gods.... When All God are immortal then where are they?.... Read About Elohim. They are immortal and they are Gods of humanity.... Be it jesus or indian Gods or any other Gods.... Its the elohim who created Gods for humans. Who send jesus on Earth? It was religious superior race Elohim.... And the Angels, fairys are the Aliens who have tiny wings and they are few inches in height.... My intrest is in knowing about elohim. i believe in them. Many people wrote about them 5000 years ago and many people seen them in modern era.... Our enemy is raptilians who is on Earth since dinosaur age (they look like hybrid of dinosaur).... Its believed that may be they are the one who made dinosaur extint out of planet due to dinosaurs aggression. They couldnt rule the dinosaur so they made them dissapeard out of planet.... Its the raptilians who are enemy of humans and they rule greys.... Greys fooling humans that they will save us. The tactic of raptilians is simple.... They are in few numbers inside ground.... They waiting mothership to arrive so they can launch an attack on Earth from ground and Sky.... Our hopes is Elohims and Sirians and few other human looking Aliens.... Read about Elohim and also the sirians (including few human type races)....
Don't Trust This Face!

Its threads like this that make defence.pk popular and active. I hope mods will not close or move this

Reptelians underground base.... Their war tactics are simple. They are waiting for the Masters of reptelians to land on Earth and then they will launch an attack on humans from ground and sky.... This reptelians wants to take over Earth.... They faught brief battle with American military but dissapeard as if they wanted to check what american capablity are.... They were just 1500 in numbers yet made american military nervous. American goverment and military is most scared of this Reptelians....
YouTube - Reptilians And Underground Bases

hope they will attack on USA -EU like every film and ignore poor asia we have nothing to give them they should fight with USA the great and we just watch on news daily war results like Americans do every 5 years .:D

hope they will attack on USA -EU like every film and ignore poor asia we have nothing to give them they should fight with USA the great and we just watch on news daily war results like Americans do every 5 years .:D

fool, if we are defeated then the whole world is defeated

fool, if we are defeated then the whole world is defeated

better i hope you defeated then we will sign peace deal with them as we are cool humans not like USA blood thirsty . hope they end USA and then talk to china for future of earth :partay:

aliens have unlimited defense budget :enjoy: hope they arrest obama like saddam was arrested :meeting:

Sometime i feel like what if the Elohim and sirian race aliens gave America a super weapon?.... America will protect its land while let world get destroyed.... One thing is confirmed that Super weapon Blue Beam indeed exist.... But i doubt it will be effective (please note that first attack on American military happened in 1994 which is same year blue beam project started).... I wish Elohim help india as we indians prays to same God Elohim created for us.... Some says Aliens are in touch with indian goverment. india is alot religious country. Attack on india will be attack on Elohims itself....

Sometime i feel like what if the Elohim and sirian race aliens gave America a super weapon?.... America will protect its land while let world get destroyed.... One thing is confirmed that Super weapon Blue Beam indeed exist.... But i doubt it will be effective (please note that first attack on American military happened in 1994 which is same year blue beam project started).... I wish Elohim help india as we indians prays to same God Elohim created for us.... Some says Aliens are in touch with indian goverment. india is alot religious country. Attack on india will be attack on Elohims itself....

what if they will be atheists ?:lol: then your hopes will die along with you

Reptilians thinks that humans are cattles.... They wont sign any peace deal. They want to rule Earth.... They are famous for creating Hybrids.... They are rapist too and they eat human Flesh too.... Females on Earth not safe as reptilians after defeating humans will make them Slave. Reptilians are same as Pirates but they are million years ahead in technology then humans.... Their sole intention is to rule planet Earth and make humans slaves.... Humans should not get defeated or else we will b treated worse then animals....

Reptilians thinks that humans are cattles.... They wont sign any peace deal. They want to rule Earth.... They are famous for creating Hybrids.... They are rapist too and they eat human Flesh too.... Females on Earth not safe as reptilians after defeating humans will make them Slave. Reptilians are same as Pirates but they are million years ahead in technology then humans.... Their sole intention is to rule planet Earth and make humans slaves.... Humans should not get defeated or else we will b treated worse then animals....

so its mean better to be slave of aliens then slaves of US .good let them rule world i hope they will be better then USA .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom