What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u see them in movies because of fan demand? while ali is on his 3rd movie and wants to move onto hollywood, the guy directed music for his own movies, is that not talent? u need to stop hating and stop comparing, they are all talented.
he even brought in hadiqa kiani and sanam marvi to sing for his movie

i agree...ali is new in bollywood while rahat has been here for so long...and if we believe in omar then even rahat has been arrested for you know what...everyone wants money and fame..no one is doing charity here..

Last edited by a moderator:
did u see them in movies because of fan demand? while ali is on his 3rd movie and wants to move onto hollywood, the guy directed music for his own movies, is that not talent? u need to stop hating and stop comparing, they are all talented.
he even brought in hadiqa kiani and sanam marvi to sing for his movie
Fine, OVER-RATED talent, if that's what you wanted to hear.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
If Ali Zafar didn't become singer, how he will feed family, mortgages, and daily requirements? He grew up for singer which is good for Pakistan, not joining terrorists activities for most illiterate do. Same goes to Sharmeen winning Oscar.

Should Ali Zafar become cricketer for money?

Ok as a person from the non-Hindi belt, I ask..tell me who is better...Atif Aslam or Ali Zafar or Raheth Khan?

I dont see anything special in them...there are better singers in our film industry ( Kollywood)

Ok as a person from the non-Hindi belt..tell me who is better...Atif Aslam or Ali Zafar ?

Neither.

They are both rather 'besure' (hindi wala).

I rather prefer Rahet Fateh Ali Khan, except when he's not paying his taxes.

Fine, OVER-RATED talent, if that's what you wanted to hear.:rolleyes:
talented is all i wanted to hear, over-rated or under-rated, idc, he is a pakistani with amazing talents, singing/acting/painting and i support him

Yes! His emotions are a far cry from most on this forum! There's too much of one-up-man-ship here between Indians and Pakistanis. Putting one another down is the 'in' thing. Well, that's probably one way to earn brownie points. The more hostile someone is, the more orgasmic pleasure he gets!! And that sucks!

What a difference there is from the many Pakistani posters here, and the people of Pakistan I met while on a visit to Lahore. Their friendliness was incredible! I was treated as a VIP guest where the kababwala even refused to take any money for the delicious kababs he gave me saying I was an honored guest from India!!

Not only that, on my trips to Europe, I meet a lot of Pakistani friends and there's no animosity at all, just friendly banter! I even get a discount at my favorite Pakistani restaurant in Paris, because I happen to be an Indian!
:cheers:

So why is there so much 'kolaveri di' on PDF??

A) It's a defence forum.

And more importantly B) It's on the internet. The internet is filled with people flaming each other. xD

Ok as a person from the non-Hindi belt, I ask..tell me who is better...Atif Aslam or Ali Zafar or Nusrath Khan?

Anybody is better than Atif Aslam... None of them are our top actors or singers.

And did you just compare Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan with these two? Dude, Atif and Ali themselves would hit you with a shoe for that folly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom