What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please posting a 10 year old song hardly qualifies to prove him as good a singer. He hasn't been consistent in making good music like others for instance Atif.
wt about the songs he made for bollywood, they were pretty good

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace is good for business.

The movie industry obviously benefits as well.

India is a country of 1.2 billion and they understand our language so of course these musicians will benefit a lot from India.

The problem started in 2000's when people started easily downloading songs on the internet and stopped buying cassettes/ cd's like they did in the 80's and 90's when Pakistani musicians were making a lot of money and didn't need the indian audience. Now these suckers need indians to love them, especially those like Ali Zafar who don't have a stable career to fall back on.

i have seen him in adds.. didnt knew he was pakistani. anyways i must say he is good at heart at least better than always in grumpy mood mulla kinda pakistanis.

India is a country of 1.2 billion and they understand our language so of course these musicians will benefit a lot from India.

The problem started in 2000's when people started easily downloading songs on the internet and stopped buying cassettes/ cd's like they did in the 80's and 90's when Pakistani musicians were making a lot of money and didn't need the indian audience. Now these suckers need indians to love them, especially those like Ali Zafar who don't have a stable career to fall back on.

Omar, that's what I like about you.

Unlike others of your ilk, you don't hide your frustration.

:lol::lol::lol:

But, you tell me, were they hit songs in contrast to songs from Rahat, Atif, Shafqat, Roxen & other Pakistani singers?
Teri Meri - "Bodyguard (2011) *HD* 1080p [Full Song] - Ft. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - YouTube
28 million views now that's what you call a hit song.
did u see them in movies because of fan demand? while ali is on his 3rd movie and wants to move onto hollywood, the guy directed music for his own movies, is that not talent? u need to stop hating and stop comparing, they are all talented.
he even brought in hadiqa kiani and sanam marvi to sing for his movie

Last edited by a moderator:
If the forumer's revenues depends on India like AZ's on bollywood then everybody will be crying for peace...

I'm sure even Sohail Tanveer, Afridi along with a host of Pak cricketers are silently crying for peace..:D

I think Ali zafar should read your messege/mentality then he will understand that why peace dont exist..

According to Indians like you , all those who talk about peace between two countries are either weak or need indian money :no:

Kind of contradictory to Pakistani views about India on this forum ...
Yes! His emotions are a far cry from most on this forum! There's too much of one-up-man-ship here between Indians and Pakistanis. Putting one another down is the 'in' thing. Well, that's probably one way to earn brownie points. The more hostile someone is, the more orgasmic pleasure he gets!! And that sucks!

What a difference there is from the many Pakistani posters here, and the people of Pakistan I met while on a visit to Lahore. Their friendliness was incredible! I was treated as a VIP guest where the kababwala even refused to take any money for the delicious kababs he gave me saying I was an honored guest from India!!

Not only that, on my trips to Europe, I meet a lot of Pakistani friends and there's no animosity at all, just friendly banter! I even get a discount at my favorite Pakistani restaurant in Paris, because I happen to be an Indian!
:cheers:

So why is there so much 'kolaveri di' on PDF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom