What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the forumer's revenues depends on India like AZ's on bollywood then everybody will be crying for peace...

I'm sure even Sohail Tanveer, Afridi along with a host of Pak cricketers are silently crying for peace..:D

Well brother i want peace with india and i am not getting anything from bollywood. :)

Except some good movies to watch.

Ali Zafar is an opportunist. He is one of those people, who would do anything for money, literally anything ;). Not to mention his singing stinks big time.
come again, the guy is one of the best pakistan has to offer, his singing rocks!!!
watch

Last edited by a moderator:
He only cares about money and his personal wealth. I was reading his blog back in 2009 and he said that there are too many terrorist attacks in Pakistan and musicians in Pakistan will not get any fame or money now. Then he went to India for money. He can cry all he want, everyone knows the true face of Ali Zafar. It starts with money and ends with money for him. He will sell his soul for money.

Ali Zafar is an opportunist. He is one of those people, who would do anything for money, literally anything ;). Not to mention his singing stinks big time.

Yes anyone who knows the real Ali Zafar will agree with you. India gives him money, Pakistan not as much. That is the only reason why he is sitting in India.

come again, the guy is one of the best pakistan has to offer, his singing rocks!!!
watch
Please posting a 10 year old song hardly qualifies to prove him as a good singer. He hasn't been consistent in making good music like others for instance Atif.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but that's your rotten perception. The subject of my point was quite obvious and in accordance with topic, you don't have to pretend to be a smart azz.

everyone loves ali zafar's singing and his music :)
in fact i will blame you for being a smarty pants and ridiculing his singing :)
refer post #9...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom