What's new

Dina Wadia in Lahore, this was in 2004 Her famous quote

I can see clearly, thank you. You can see people but I am talking about their potential. Indians are higher in number but disproportionately occupies top spots. I am yet to see Pakistanis make any mark around the world. They will be haranguing about their potential but the world doesn't seem to think too much about it. I hope you will remove your green glasses and see what is the reality of your country and your people. You are just mediocre if not worse.

Oh there are no green glasses here Thank you very much. I truly don't care if we are not at top position For Now , which is fine and totally fine as long we are doing things its ok. So continue with your "Impacting" the world.

I think you mean to say Fauji Generals, cause they ruled the country for most part.
Actually there is a corrupt layer. This layer gets it's power from armed forces, establishment specially from finance division and planning commission, FBR, Auditor general, from Smuggling part like customs and FC, from police, agencies like FIA, MI, IB, construction like FWO, military production like HIT, transportation like NLC, then fisheries and who not?

So the military is not alone. Politicians and judiciary is not getting even 1% of the overall corruption ( exceptions are big politicians). The real haramis are govt employees, including military.

Last edited:
I can see clearly, thank you. You can see people but I am talking about their potential. Indians are higher in number but disproportionately occupies top spots. I am yet to see Pakistanis make any mark around the world. They will be haranguing about their potential but the world doesn't seem to think too much about it. I hope you will remove your green glasses and see what is the reality of your country and your people. You are just mediocre if not worse.
Shut up Indiot. Pakistanis only have a population of 250 million.

India has a population of 1.42 billion people. LOL!

I think you are an idiot.

India has a population of 1.42 billion people, while Pakistan has only a population of 250 million people.

Answer is obvious, India has more human resources than Pakistan has.

Lol. Talking about mediocre, you are perfect example.
You idiot, India has 5.68 times more than Pakistan's population.

India will have a larger reputation than Pakistan will have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom