What's new

Al-Rasub, new weapon in development?

Like this?

It was revealed in the 2015-2016 MoDP report as an "anti soft avionics bomb." Now it has a name, al-Rasub.

Why do we reveal such things...

And by "Anti-Soft Avionics"...it won't be able to attack on the ground equipment? :what:

i think space warfare is future as emp cannot effect space based weapons and communication system,we should also focus on space program

i think space warfare is future as emp cannot effect space based weapons and communication system,we should also focus on space program

All roads lead to Space, the Next Frontier. ;)

Whoever conquers Space will gain control over the entire Earth....just like exploring the New World, we're in a race with the rest of "capable" nations.

Like this?

Why do we reveal such things...

And by "Anti-Soft Avionics"...it won't be able to attack on the ground equipment? :what:
Revealing something's existence is about adding weight to our "or else" threats. That's why we'll release such info. Revealing how we made something or its specific weaknesses is something we'll never do.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the conceptual design is broadly concerned with the finalisation of the capabilities and technology that must be part of the new design unlike the popular (fanboy) beliefe of the actual outline (physical shape) of the jet.

We don't know how it'll aesthetically look like, but the CAS said that ASR is leaning on a twin-engine design that can supercruise and one day carry directed energy weapons.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the conceptual design is broadly concerned with the finalisation of the capabilities and technology that must be part of the new design unlike the popular (fanboy) beliefe of the actual outline (physical shape) of the jet.
Yep. I use "design" to refer to the system architecture, e.g., twin engine, size, weight, capabilities, etc, not the aesthetics (i.e., how it looks).

So does the enemy know about it already since you're revealing a state secret on a public forum? :angry:
Yaap they not only know it as declared in one of the previous MODP YEARLY REPORTS but making their own EMP bomb with the help of Israel and would it integrated as part of Rafale fighter jet indigenous weapon package

Yaap they not only know it as declared in one of the previous MODP YEARLY REPORTS but making their own EMP bomb with the help of Israel and would it integrated as part of Rafale fighter jet indigenous weapon package

lol...I guess now we have to work on anti-EMP covers/ings/cases for our equipment.

Although I'm sure nothing will be done to protect public installments like power stations?

lol...I guess now we have to work on anti-EMP covers/ings/cases for our equipment.

Although I'm sure nothing will be done to protect public installments like power stations?
I think no country has invested on wide scale to cover all of their civilian infrastructure with EMP tolerant measures, so don't expect these measures to be undertaken by India or Pakistan on nationwide scale, max both can afford is to secure critical infrastructure that to in longer run

Back
Top Bottom