What's new

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

Very good question we should invest more on better Haider tanks we have T 80 also but I think due to ongoing war in Ukraine it might not been upgraded yet this is why AK did got upgrades but still you are right why exhaust our budget on old tanks better have been replacing old APC like Saad which are very very small and not comfortable to sit for crews better to get new APC IFV specially we lack

You guys will soon be spared forever since I'm leaving this forum for better good of you all thanks sir
Good riddance.

PS: his answer above is also not accurate at all. You can find better answers on the VT4 and Al-khalid threads. I again have no idea what he means what what his sources are.

Good riddance.

PS: his answer above is also not accurate at all. You can find better answers on the VT4 and Al-khalid threads. I again have no idea what he means what what his sources are.
Don't you think we need better infantry fighting vehicles than Saad types which no one operates because they don't offer much on battlefield the troops space is very very limited and non comfort better opt for VN 22 or Turkish we lack them which can give support our tanks with better SHORADS integrated on them for air threats India always had upper hand with BMP for counter and cover fire for our tanks

Your wish soon be fulfilled sir you won't be seeing much of me becoz your hatred towards me thanks PDF and it's members take care

President Dr. Arif Alvi inspecting Al-Khalid-1 Main Battle Tank during his visit to HIT, Taxila ..

1671054131612.png

1671054328660.png

1671054354005.png

Pakistan Strategic Forum
@ForumStrategic

VT-4 3rd Generation Main Battle Tank of Pakistan Army Armour Corps during manufacturing at HIT, Taxila..

1671054382860.png

1671054406689.png

Last edited:
Tanks are what the heavy calvary were of the age of empires. I wonder what replaces them, maybe half the size unmanned heavily armored ground drones.

I wonder now every country fields so many different types of Anti Tank arsenal. Drone, launchers, mines and now guided artillery. our tanks with medium protection have any significance ?

I wonder now every country fields so many different types of Anti Tank arsenal. Drone, launchers, mines and now guided artillery. our tanks with medium protection have any significance ?

I wouldn't rate the protection of Pak armor medium protection.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom