What's new

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

“I don’t see any meaningful modification on AK-1” that’s because you know nothing about tanks (or any other defense tech for that matter) and didn’t bother to read the thread.

“If a tank goes under modification it’s main purpose is to upgrade its engine”, really? feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but how many times has the Abrams and Leopard 2s engine been upgraded since their inception? Do you know how old those tanks are and how many upgrades they’ve received? How and why do you need new engines to add weight and supporting systems? (something the AK-1 upgrade added in large amounts). Do you not think they take into account future upgrades when picking engines?

The only reason you come to these threads is to post your poorly researched and source-less YouTube videos in the hopes of clicks and views, you’ve done it time and again by making baseless claims about literally Everything and anything. Please, keep your this stuff out of the technical channels, this thread or forum is not an advertisement board, especially not for low quality stuff like this. And If you’re not going to bother to do any research at all, at least just read the thread itself before you post.

If I were you I’d delete this post, and if I were a moderator I’d delete all your posts. All of them are just so bad.
Why you want to follow some one else's path if some one does than you will your argument is out of logic you don't have brain just follow other type

EngineMTU MB 838 CaM 500, 10-cylinder, 37.4 litres, multi-fuel engine
830 PS (819 hp, 610 kW) at 2,200 RPM

Leopard 2

EngineMTU MB 873 Ka-501 liquid-cooled V12 twin-turbo diesel engine
1,500 PS (1,479 hp, 1,103 kW) at 2,600 rpm

Hopefully you get answer Germans already upgraded and USA upgraded Abrams X engines please go check it out

Chinese Type 90 uses 1500 ho engines also get rid of Pakistani typical mentally which to follow others don't do and research on your own to get better

Why you want to follow some one else's path if some one does than you will your argument is out of logic you don't have brain just follow other type

Leopard 2

Hopefully you get answer Germans already upgraded and USA upgraded Abrams X engines please go check it out

Chinese Type 90 uses 1500 ho engines also get rid of Pakistani typical mentally which to follow others don't do and research on your own to get better
I’m extremely sorry to use worlds like these this, but just how stupid are you? The MTU MB 838 is the Lepard 1s engine, not the leopard 2. They are ENTIRELY different tanks.

The AbramsX has not been inducted into the US army at all yet. The Abrams has had no engine upgrades. Nor has the Leopard 2, nor did the Leo 1, despite multiple massive upgrade programs, simply because the engines didn’t need upgrades.

In fact, it was the Al-Khalid that went from 6TD2 to 6TD-2E from AK to AK-1.

I myself have argued that the AK needs new engines, something that HIT is actively working on, but how does that have anything to Do with the AK-1 program not being a good upgrade program? Who said a tank needs a new engine for it to be considered an actual upgrade?

The Chinese Type 90 Does not use a 1500HP engine, because it doesn’t exist. The VT-1A (the successor to the Type 90) uses a 1200HP engine, much like the Al-Khalid. The ZTZ-99 uses a 1500HP engine, and it is a much heavier tank than the AK.

Your post basically clarified none of my problems with your original post, that you know absolutely nothing about tanks and didn’t bother to read this thread at all, otherwise you’d know all the major upgrades done as part of the AK-1 program. Now please. Stop ruining technical threads with your poor videos and posts, and don’t talk about “logic and brains” when you refuse to use both.

I don't see any meaningful modification on new AK 1 because if any tank goes under modification it's main purpose is to upgrades it's engines so better armour supporting systems and ammunition can be integrated in number therefore tanks weight may increase so more powerful engines will bring down the power to weight ratio which will be effected by more weight of systems

There fore non of anything done armour is very very little in front and on top of the tank which in today's war where enemy standoff liotering munitions ready to hit them any time we seen the devastation of most capable Russian tanks due to lack of armour and enemies will keep hitting that area of tank even with era they are still be penetrated Pak must put too attack armour and sides of the tanks

And here is the quick plug for his own youtube channel to get the monetization going

Leopard 2

These are similar older same not same is not a question

Why Germans opted a more powerfully engine in Leo 2 compare to Leo one when you design upgrade any tank for what for future needs and you are putting less powerfully engine and thinking you are using them in future with more powerfully laser range finders warning systems etc it will effect range and operational capabilities of tank

This is a simple math why don't you understand

If you have a older car and you want to upgrades it with more powerfully air conditioning LCD led lights decrease it's fuel burning you have to get a new engine to run your car for next 10 years better

But I know since you are from sub continent as I'm too people here are generally ma na mango type so expect same from you logic does not exist keep older engine and that engine won't give power to new power hungry systems if it is the case why waste money on new sub system which cannot achieve it's full capacity

Fighter Jet with AESA radars needs more powerful engines why because if you need there TR MODULES to get best out if them you must provide required power if not they won't get full out of their TR MODULES result decrease of range

If still you don't understand GOD is only who makes you understood

By the way if you cannot counter by logic than question in a respective manner I could given you a good reply of saying me stupid but than there was a no difference between you and me so I still choose to answer you in human manner expecting to be human not abusive

Lol
You’re entire existence is all about trying to promote your “sansanikhez khabar” youtube channel.

As for your “seniority” :lol:
Did it is bothering you if you have to say anything logical go ahead you are here for trolling this is why you are in active member

These are similar older same not same is not a question

Why Germans opted a more powerfully engine in Leo 2 compare to Leo one when you design upgrade any tank for what for future needs and you are putting less powerfully engine and thinking you are using them in future with more powerfully laser range finders warning systems etc it will effect range and operational capabilities of tank

This is a simple math why don't you understand

If you have a older car and you want to upgrades it with more powerfully air conditioning LCD led lights decrease it's fuel burning you have to get a new engine to run your car for next 10 years better

But I know since you are from sub continent as I'm too people here are generally ma na mango type so expect same from you logic does not exist keep older engine and that engine won't give power to new power hungry systems if it is the case why waste money on new sub system which cannot achieve it's full capacity

Fighter Jet with AESA radars needs more powerful engines why because if you need there TR MODULES to get best out if them you must provide required power if not they won't get full out of their TR MODULES result decrease of range

If still you don't understand GOD is only who makes you understood

By the way if you cannot counter by logic than question in a respective manner I could given you a good reply of saying me stupid but than there was a no difference between you and me so I still choose to answer you in human manner expecting to be human not abusive
Not worth my time responding to. Sorry mate.

I am very confused.... If we are getting Haider tank then why do we need to continue producing alkhalid ?
I simply don’t understand why people don’t read the threads they post in to see if their questions have already been answered.

When some one don't have any logical answer to counter argument with equally better logic is worth debating but here you were saying upgrades not needed in engine without upgrading heart of a tank or any system you can't take full capability out of it
Mate, a humble request. Your YouTube channel is an ongoing pain, so spare us your expert opinions that are unfounded and baseless.

For once, spare this forum.

I am very confused.... If we are getting Haider tank then why do we need to continue producing alkhalid ?
Very good question we should invest more on better Haider tanks we have T 80 also but I think due to ongoing war in Ukraine it might not been upgraded yet this is why AK did got upgrades but still you are right why exhaust our budget on old tanks better have been replacing old APC like Saad which are very very small and not comfortable to sit for crews better to get new APC IFV specially we lack

Mate, a humble request. Your YouTube channel is an ongoing pain, so spare us your expert opinions that are unfounded and baseless.

For once, spare this forum.
You guys will soon be spared forever since I'm leaving this forum for better good of you all thanks sir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom