What's new

AL-KHALID MBT gets VARTA APS and HIT will be manufacturing Textron TAPV.

NAAG is a 3rd gen top attack missile.... your active protection system won't stop it..... yes t-90 and arjun MBT have active protection system

No so called naag isn't immune to a APS.. N no the armour of AK is pretty awesome ..

And no indian t-90s n Arjun's don't have any APS as of right now .. Go ask ur indian pals..

Wait wait wait, hold on. If Pakistan has been manufacturing this particular APC, why haven't we seen hide nor hair of the TAPV in Pakistani inventory? Surely if this was supposed to be a secret (which I doubt), at least we'd get a small leak or report about it.
That's because it's not in service as of right now ... The "coming soon" say it all..

Similar to the heavy truck n a new full body armour ..

Textron TAPV
800px-Textron_Tactical_Armored_Patrol_Vehicle_Concept.jpg

Brochure by HIT

Capture.png

One thing I don't understand why TAPV promotion on HIT brochure, it is misleading.

This TAPV is made from Canada, not HIT manufacturer.

TAPV CANADA

10189936536_b4f2fc946c_h.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe this is something new? I doubt that this is just a mistake on HIT's part, as it has no reason to lie about something like this. Maybe it's just manufacturing as a contractor for Textron? I mean, that would explain why HIT isn't mentioned, as contractors are almost never given credit.

Maybe...though I checked the supplier list of their subsidiaries too. There could be some talk of JV though.

That's good, but what is VARTA APS & AORAK ERA?

this is AK number doo........@dazzler
This is only Al Khalid the tank we all considered to be Al Khalid 1 was just improved Al Khalid but not Al Khalid 1 the one known Al Khalid 1 will be shown for first time at IDEX 2014

This is only Al Khalid the tank we all considered to be Al Khalid 1 was just improved Al Khalid but not Al Khalid 1 the one known Al Khalid 1 will be shown for first time at IDEX 2014

they confuse everyone, ak, ak1 then ak2, we saw ak1 back in 2009-10 now again ak1 in ideas.

the description of current ak matches that of ak2 i.e. 1500 hp engine, new fcs, thermal imager, full command and control mated with netcentric capBility, 6 major changes mean its ak2, ak1 had minor improvements.

Now it would be great if a turret is developed capable of mounting automatic grenade launcher with 12.7 mm machine gun or 25/35 mm auto cannon.

they confuse everyone, ak, ak1 then ak2, we saw ak1 back in 2009-10 now again ak1 in ideas.

the description of current ak matches that of ak2 i.e. 1500 hp engine, new fcs, thermal imager, full command and control mated with netcentric capBility, 6 major changes mean its ak2, ak1 had minor improvements.
Sir HIT Guys in weapons expo in Malaysia said they will show AK-1 for first time in IDEX 2014 I am just quoting them

Sir HIT Guys in weapons expo in Malaysia said they will show AK-1 for first time in IDEX 2014 I am just quoting them

i understand sir, imerely mentioned the confusion they have spread by mingling designations thus far.

Maybe...though I checked the supplier list of their subsidiaries too. There could be some talk of JV though.
There are too many questions right now, I think we should wait and look for any future information about this. I'm sure we'll get some info, considering we've just found out about it.

That's because it's not in service as of right now ... The "coming soon" say it all..

Similar to the heavy truck n a new full body armour ..
That explains it.

Back
Top Bottom