What's new

AL-KHALID MBT gets VARTA APS and HIT will be manufacturing Textron TAPV.

I have uncompressed it for you !!! ;)

The turret is still not sloped.

Capture1.jpg

@Dazzler any idea what these are ???

Capture1.jpg

@Aeronaut

Janab no comments ???

bhai ji, inko "AORAK" explosive reactive armour kehtay hain :D

NAAG is a 3rd gen top attack missile.... your active protection system won't stop it..... yes t-90 and arjun MBT have active protection system

laser or IR guidance is vulnerable to Varta jammers, regardless of generation.

rapid prototyping, CAD based...

design2.jpg

plazma.jpg

Last edited:
Plus I checked textron's website, no where it says Pakistan is a global partner or supplier to them - they have a research center in India though..

Their list of suppliers - no HIT.
Supplying to Textron: Textron Businesses
Maybe this is something new? I doubt that this is just a mistake on HIT's part, as it has no reason to lie about something like this. Maybe it's just manufacturing as a contractor for Textron? I mean, that would explain why HIT isn't mentioned, as contractors are almost never given credit.

Good news against Naag ATGM.
Do India have such tech for T90 and T72? Or is our Baktar Shikan a sure kill?
There is no such thing as a sure kill in modern warfare, unless you go over the target and make a visual check.

What happened to Lazar 2 purchase and licensed production ?
licensed production was never confirmed, from what I can gather, but Pakistan did indeed order Lazar2, and from what I can tell, it's either still in development, or the order was very limited.

Last edited:
  • This vehicle is far better than the Humvee.
  • It can carry a team of 9 fully armed LCBs or troops into the battlefield while firing at the enemy.
  • Its capable of blasting in and blasting out.
  • Developing a Textron product will surely increase HIT's production standards.
  • Goodbye Burraq though :(

capture1-jpg.33903

capture1-jpg.33906

Textron TAPV
800px-Textron_Tactical_Armored_Patrol_Vehicle_Concept.jpg

Brochure by HIT

Capture.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/Buffalo_mine-protected_vehicle_and_GI.jpg Is the above dragoon same mine protective vehicle I mean from same group

• This vehicle is far better than the Humvee.
  • It can carry a team of 9 fully armed LCBs or troops into the battlefield while firing at the enemy.
  • Its capable of blasting in and blasting out.
  • Developing a Textron product will surely increase HIT's production standards.
  • Goodbye Burraq though :(
Is it similar too same Mine protective vehicles used world wide

What happened to American vehincles which they were supposed to gift Pakistan? This may take many years but we need them right now!

What happened to American vehincles which they were supposed to gift Pakistan? This may take many years but we need them right now!
we got around 60 recently

Any proof of this claim of jist patriotic brain Farts :D

Well i remember reading about naag around 20 years ago ... actually reports about naag were in media before buktar shikan was conceived....
i think it will definitely b functional in next 50 -90 years and it will be changed to generation 4 in 10 years and so on

we got around 60 recently

Give me link of news, pictures. When will rest come? Pakistan was supposed to get 1200? Anyway get them to FATA areas right now. War is coming up and the only way they can kill soldiers is through ied.

Well i remember reading about naag around 20 years ago ... actually reports about naag were in media before buktar shikan was conceived....
i think it will definitely b functional in next 50 -90 years and it will be changed to generation 4 in 10 years and so on
But still that doesnt explain how Naag ATGM is Immune from VERTA Jammers. And does india have that tech. No Solid answers to these exept patriotic claims

Overall Pakistan will receive 1200 right? When is next batch coming? After USA leave Afghanistan?

Production will continue for years to come, PA shall induct slowly depending upon allocated funds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom