Votes: 16 94.1%
  • AK-44

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 222 :l Triple 2 :P

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ShotGun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So that's all it takes? You just need to know someone? Is that considered persona guarantee or something?
Dear my cousin is a big fan of Ak's, he got his licence through his 'connection' around 4-5 years back, at that time the gun+the "licence" cost him around 2 lakhs PKRS

Yea but there are specific Guns which i can buy not every single Gun in this Planet. There are some Calibers which isn't allow to civilians. Like M4, M16, i think also AK-47 etc
I don't think .223 are banned , maybe the M4 is because it is full-auto, so get an AR

So that's all it takes? You just need to know someone? Is that considered persona guarantee or something?
yes. this is pakistan. every thing can be bought through links or bribery. you can buy yourself a job without the right qualification in sensitive areas like civil aviation by paying some amount to some concerned individual. it is really difficult for anyone to find a milkman who sells pure milk in pakistan. that's why it is named as "the land of the pure":pakistan:

yes. this is pakistan. every thing can be bought through links or bribery. you can buy yourself a job without the right qualification in sensitive areas like civil aviation by paying some amount to some concerned individual. it is really difficult for anyone to find a milkman who sells pure milk in pakistan. that's why it is named as "the land of the pure":pakistan:
i think these bribes are probably WHY they have banned licenses, so they can figure out who got the licenses on proper merit and who received them by "connections" if during the ban, the regular citizens cannot get a gun, except through connections, then the ban has no use.
No complaints from me though, I will happily pay for every service I need. We all gotta eat right? :cheers:

it is really difficult for anyone to find a milkman who sells pure milk in pakistan. that's why it is named as "the land of the pure":pakistan:

:rofl: lol, so the land of the pure meaning pure people, not their acts or the products? Like pure on paper shiit?

Dear my cousin is a big fan of Ak's, he got his licence through his 'connection' around 4-5 years back, at that time the gun+the "licence" cost him around 2 lakhs PKRS

Interesting, was this guy in the military or some politicians or a regular guy on the street? I am curious to find out what an average person scared and wanting to protect his family, would have to do to get a license..

Licences through connections can be fake ones also when verified.

I am curious to find out what an average person scared and wanting to protect his family, would have to do to get a license..

I think the average person not willing to explore corrupt channels is SOL as normal avenues have been currently halted while the firearms registry is revamped

Interesting, was this guy in the military or some politicians or a regular guy on the street? I am curious to find out what an average person scared and wanting to protect his family, would have to do to get a license..
Nothing such, only he love guns---he had plenty of them :)

Licences through connections can be fake ones also when verified.
You might be right, that's his problem fake of not!!

Nothing such, only he love guns---he had plenty of them :)

So this dude is just a regular guy, nothing big. And he can bribe to get a license.....a real license right?

:rofl: lol, so the land of the pure meaning pure people, not their acts or the products? Like pure on paper shiit?
when pak was created it was meant to be the land of the pure but unfortunately pakistanis have converted it into land of the impure. everything is impure . food , air , drinking water, medicines, emotions, thoughts, education, courts, media of communication, leaders, all institutes and even the religion is full of all sorts of impurities. sad but true.

when pak was created it was meant to be the land of the pure but unfortunately pakistanis have converted it into land of the impure. everything is impure . food , air , drinking water, medicines, emotions, thoughts, education, courts, media of communication, leaders, all institutes and even the religion is full of all sorts of impurities. sad but true.

This is a sign of having human beings in this country. May be a little more corrupt than others, but still humans, with opportunity to do corrupt stuff. Which is why you need a more mature democratic system which is developing right now and in the next ten year, you'd look at this discussion and think, how the heck we lived that time. India has corruption also, but it is growing as a country. You can never eliminate anything 100%, but you measure the success by how the country and the nation is doing.

Every thing is possible in a corrupt country like Pakistan. You just need to move some big currency notes along your files.

BTW Pistols are best for self defense, and you can get license for pistol without filling filthy corrupt mouths.

This is a sign of having human beings in this country. May be a little more corrupt than others, but still humans, with opportunity to do corrupt stuff. Which is why you need a more mature democratic system which is developing right now and in the next ten year, you'd look at this discussion and think, how the heck we lived that time. India has corruption also, but it is growing as a country. You can never eliminate anything 100%, but you measure the success by how the country and the nation is doing.
so many people have said so many words about curbing corruption but no action at all. pakistan is not going to recover not with prayers only. we are at point from where we cant recover. the moral values have gone extremely low. just to give you an example of how low we have gone as humans is that the majority of the people who gather at someone's death just wait for the meal to be served to them from the family of the deceased. they eat like animals and complain if the meal is not very delicious. the hunger of their eyes never gets satisfies. pakistan today is a country of vultures and hyenas .there is no justice for the poor and a society riddled with injustice is destined to be doomed. india is not a country to be taken as example . they are only slightly better then pak is some areas but the gen public lives under much worse conditions as compare to pak. i dont want to go into a ind vs pak useless debate here.

Back
Top Bottom