Votes: 16 94.1%
  • AK-44

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 222 :l Triple 2 :P

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ShotGun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so many people have said so many words about curbing corruption but no action at all. pakistan is not going to recover not with prayers only. we are at point from where we cant recover. the moral values have gone extremely low. just to give you an example of how low we have gone as humans is that the majority of the people who gather at someone's death just wait for the meal to be served to them from the family of the deceased. they eat like animals and complain if the meal is not very delicious. the hunger of their eyes never gets satisfies. pakistan today is a country of vultures and hyenas .there is no justice for the poor and a society riddled with injustice is destined to be doomed. india is not a country to be taken as example . they are only slightly better then pak is some areas but the gen public lives under much worse conditions as compare to pak. i dont want to go into a ind vs pak useless debate here.

I understand. But these issues primarily stem from a few things, most notably the lack of proper education and a system. Trust me, I've seen and examined such behaviors, Mexico is no different than Pakistan, and the same can be said pretty much 90% of the third world or some developing countries.

India is better in comparison as a country and its growth and the direction, that is because they had a system in place since the beginning and as soon as the system found a place on the global map, there wasn't much to do. Is the culture similar and some corruption related issues the same? Yes, absolutely. But the developed parts of India, Kerala, Bombay, etc, etc, are much beyond the old India one used to know, and there is less corruption and much better of a system, and that is what's drawing dozens of billions of dollars worth of FDI every year.

This is where Pakistan lacks, there hasn't been a system outside of the military rule, plus, education wasn't really a priority. But it is rapidly changing now and so is the image of Pakistan (I have a few Pakistani friends who tell me to my face that they are now looked upon without a disgust or a mean look when they tell others they are from Pakistan). This change has been due to the positive marketing of the Pakistani stock market by the US economic houses, such as MS, Bloomberg, etc. So as the system matures, and as these massive infrastructure projects become operational and more and more people either get technical education related to their jobs, or full Master's, etc, the education level as a general and people's behaviors will change. Some of the theories are that if you can employee 100% of the available labor tomorrow in a society, you could eliminate 70% of the corruption as everyone will get busy and will work hard to earn a decent living. That's what the West provides to a common man, almost a guarantee to a better living as long as one is willing to put the time and hard work in. So a lot of stuff will change over the next 5-10 years. I am not saying the entire system will change, but the system only changes when people get used to being "systematic", aka, jobs and employment for common individuals.

So this dude is just a regular guy, nothing big. And he can bribe to get a license.....a real license right?
You can say that, since MPAs/MNAs have rights to have fews Ak licences, these chaps sold these licence to guyslike my cousin for money. So it must be real since it's registrated

Budd if there is any gun Worth having is m-16 have a affective firing range of a 1000 meter and could be used as close quarter weapon like pistol
blowback nothing much a 10 year old boy can Handel
5.56 caliber in other words triple two
And you can get m-16's liceBudd if there is any gun Worth having is m-16 have a affective firing range of a 1000 meter and could be used as close quarter weapon like pistol
And you can get m-16's license lot easier then ak-47 which has the prohibited caliber of 7.62
and if you live in Punjab there is no way you are getting the license yes there is a simple way make a domicile of Sindh and have it i mean the license​

Budd if there is any gun Worth having is m-16 have a affective firing range of a 1000 meter and could be used as close quarter weapon like pistol
And you can get m-16's liceBudd if there is any gun Worth having is m-16 have a affective firing range of a 1000 meter and could be used as close quarter weapon like pistol
And you can get m-16's license lot easier then ak-47 which has the prohibited caliber of 7.62
and if you live in Punjab there is no way you are getting the license yes there is a simple way make a domicile of Sindh and have it i mean the license​

Yep i do live in Punjab,Sargodha. i don't think it's easy to find M-16 in Market and would get License of it.

although i don't even like M-16 it's quite big even bigger than AK-47 i like AK in black or M4. but wanna know if can get the license.

In 1980s Russian tank crews were using ak-47 + Ak-74 & now u can get a different variants of it's family AKS-74, AKS-74U, AKS-74UB, AK-74M.. i had the opportunity to use one of them about 3 years ago don't know which one it was :P Mujahideen used a word for it Kalakov.
U can get it for around 140$ to 165$ if it's illegally produced in Pakistan arms market but original will coast a way more than the illegal... Somehow if u find the original kalakov then it will coast u about 150k Pkr.. It's small as compared to Kalashnikov & don't know abt the license..

No one would choose to use an M-16 for CQB, maybe you are thinking M4, and forget the effective firing range of 1000 metres, have you tried to hit anything at 1km distance with a .223? Not to mention, if keeping a firearm for self defense, if your attacker is 1km distance, maybe you should just run away rather than engage him. LOL
and ya 5.56NATO is civilian .223 not triple 2 as you mentioned. (just saying)

No one would choose to use an M-16 for CQB, maybe you are thinking M4, and forget the effective firing range of 1000 metres, have you tried to hit anything at 1km distance with a .223? Not to mention, if keeping a firearm for self defense, if your attacker is 1km distance, maybe you should just run away rather than engage him. LOL
and ya 5.56NATO is civilian .223 not triple 2 as you mentioned. (just saying)
Budd in budd I used m16 and it is almost as good as m4 and be sure that at the range of 1000 m16 hit ratio is 92% and m16 can hit the target at 50 meters with accuracy of 90% so now what do you think and who use's the rifles they can tell you as i am telling you m16 is far far far better then ak-47 and ak-74 and if you wanna compare any gun with m16 other then m4 then it is AK-74 and with m4 there is a big problem that after firing 4 to 5 clips it has a higher chance of getting stuck so that's all

Last edited:
Yep i do live in Punjab,Sargodha. i don't think it's easy to find M-16 in Market and would get License of it.

although i don't even like M-16 it's quite big even bigger than AK-47 i like AK in black or M4. but wanna know if can get the license.
Yes it is far easy to find m16 license then ak-47 you can get m16 license from provencale government and for ak-47 you need to get the permission from home ministry so what is your choice now

Budd in budd I used m16 and it is almost as good as m4 and be sure that at the range of 1000 m16 hit ratio is 92% and m16 can hit the target at 50 meters with accuracy of 90% so now what do you think and who use's the rifles they can tell you as i am telling you m16 is far far far better then ak-47 and ak-74 and if you wanna compare any gun with m16 other then m4 then it is AK-74 and with m4 there is a big problem that after firing 4 to 5 clips it has a higher chance of getting stuck so that's all
I don't know where you came up with your statistics as to the accuracy of the M-16 at 1000metres, but let's pretend for a moment that you are correct, and i'm saying pretend because in reality only someone sniffing glue would agree to such a statement, but let me ask you are you in the military??? who is engaging you from 1000 metres away?? an M-16 is not a personal self defence weapon for close combat! you don't buy an M-16 to protect your home! what is the home which you are guarding??? a castle in the middle of the desert which you see potential enemies approaching from 1km away?? why don't you just buy yourself a nice sniper rifle then?
Bro, I don't know if you actually have experience with firearms, if you just play too many video games, or if you just like to read up on articles online and quote them.
1000 metres is not an issue. reliability after 5 clips is not an issue. if you have beef where you need to let off 5 clips from either your AK or M-16 that's 150 rounds bro, say a fu.ckin prayer and just DIE because if 150 rounds didn't stop the bad guy, its your day to die! :wave:

I don't know where you came up with your statistics as to the accuracy of the M-16 at 1000metres, but let's pretend for a moment that you are correct, and i'm saying pretend because in reality only someone sniffing glue would agree to such a statement, but let me ask you are you in the military??? who is engaging you from 1000 metres away?? an M-16 is not a personal self defence weapon for close combat! you don't buy an M-16 to protect your home! what is the home which you are guarding??? a castle in the middle of the desert which you see potential enemies approaching from 1km away?? why don't you just buy yourself a nice sniper rifle then?
Bro, I don't know if you actually have experience with firearms, if you just play too many video games, or if you just like to read up on articles online and quote them.
1000 metres is not an issue. reliability after 5 clips is not an issue. if you have beef where you need to let off 5 clips from either your AK or M-16 that's 150 rounds bro, say a fu.ckin prayer and just DIE because if 150 rounds didn't stop the bad guy, its your day to die! :wave:
well I do work where we protect country and i don't want to brag about aNY thing but I have taken bullets for com16 is far better rifle then ak-47 and Budd the simple thing is you m16 is far better rifle then ak-47 and Budd the simple thing is you don't also don't by ak-47 for self defence because they both are bettal field weapons and did you handled weapons if you did and bought some and fired some shots then you should know if I can get a weapon in the same price range which has muzzle velocity of 948 meters ps why should I buy a weapon with the muzzle velocity of 715 meters PS and let's just say I am telling lie about every thing you can go and research for your self and Budd I don't care what you or he buys I was fool to get in this stupid discussion
Pardon me pplease

Back
Top Bottom