What's new

Ban this term "Faujeet" here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

The tamasha here is cunning and never ending.

Ridiculing soldiers have become a norm, right on this forum.

Please ban the usage of this highly disgusting term on this forum, used by PTI guys to ridicule army officers and soldiers.

The fact that this term "Faujeet" has its roots in (we all know it is derived from word "Pajeets" a word reserved for Indians)

Anyone who dares to share his opinion, criticise on IK - other than PTI guys - immediately get labelled, name called and what not bullshit terms.

I firmly believe Army/soldiers are not happy with the overall situation as well - just like any other commoner walking down the streets isn't.

Trying to cause mutiny in Armed forces, name calling them and shaming them with ridiculous terms won't do anyone good. It's a dirty game and should be stopped immediately.

IK needs to stop attacking Army.

He tried to act over smart and got boot right up his ***.

Yes, he is better than rest of the politicians BUT he is not the end of the world.

Army DOES NOT belong to politicians.

Gen Munir and his commanders won't bow down to ANY POLITICIAN - be it Khan, Maryam or Bilawal.

Khan cannot be pampered all the time.

Army can't do it even if she wants. Khan should stop crying. Too much trouble since he got ousted.

Better Khan understands it and not try to shove his decisions down on our throats like a Royalty......

I urge the moderators to ban this term which is highly offensive and derogatory towards our servicemen.

Now, I would be called names and I know PTI crowd would jump on me :)
Faujeet…Faujeet…Faujeet…donkey Faujeets… 12 pass Faujeet… corrupt Faujeet.. think the country was created for them Faujeet,… incompetent Faujeet… Mariam feet suckers Faujeet… Faujeet ponr production company… Faujeet dictators…Faujeet dakus… let’s steal as much as we can before we retire to Belgium and Dubai Faujeets.. Faujeet land grabbers… Faujeet judiciary buyers… we believe all civvies are cockroaches Faujeets… we support crooks and thieves Faujeets… you can buy me for the right price Faujeets… I love anal probing Faujeets…

Have I missed out anything…

Hello.

The tamasha here is cunning and never ending.

Ridiculing soldiers have become a norm, right on this forum.

Please ban the usage of this highly disgusting term on this forum, used by PTI guys to ridicule army officers and soldiers.

The fact that this term "Faujeet" has its roots in (we all know it is derived from word "Pajeets" a word reserved for Indians)

Anyone who dares to share his opinion, criticise on IK - other than PTI guys - immediately get labelled, name called and what not bullshit terms.

I firmly believe Army/soldiers are not happy with the overall situation as well - just like any other commoner walking down the streets isn't.

Trying to cause mutiny in Armed forces, name calling them and shaming them with ridiculous terms won't do anyone good. It's a dirty game and should be stopped immediately.

IK needs to stop attacking Army.

He tried to act over smart and got boot right up his ***.

Yes, he is better than rest of the politicians BUT he is not the end of the world.

Gen Munir and his commanders won't bow down to ANY POLITICIAN - be it Khan, Maryam or Bilawal.

Khan cannot be pampered all the time.

Army can't do it even if she wants. Khan should stop crying. Too much trouble since he got ousted.

Better Khan understands it and not try to shove his decisions down on our throats like a Royalty......

I urge the moderators to ban this term which is highly offensive and derogatory towards our servicemen.

Now, I would be called names and I know PTI crowd would jump on me :)
Better term will be bootani

Fauj should fix itself and people will automatically stop. By trying to force us to stop calling names to this Naapak fauj, you won't achieve anything.
You shouldn't generalize the insult because you include all the selfless, dedicated and patriotic soldiers of Pakistan army. Yes this forum is heavily infiltrated with Hindjew posters a lot of whom are paid to cause disharmony and bring disrepute to Pakistan and Pakistan army. You can have issues with individuals within Pakistan army.

faujeest means them generals and isi assholes.
All respect for ordinary men and officers!

Actually, it does.

It belongs to the people of Pakistan, who exercise their right to govern through politicians who are the Prime Minister and President and Minister of Defence.

As for the rest of your rant, no one says any derogatory term to any soldier or officer who works as per his mandate and defends our borders and fights terrorists. Anyone who is found doing so has been warned and banned many times. If you see any occassion where this was not being implemented, please DM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom