What's new

The term 'faujeet' was first used on the PDF forum and is now gaining momentum

Orca

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am unable to recall who was the first one to use the term "faujeet" on this forum. It may have been @Areesh or Sir @Imran Khan. However, today I noticed a Twitter handle using the same term for Ahmed Qureshi. In my opinion, there are two possibilities: either the same Twitter handle has an account on defence.pk, or the agitation against the army is growing deeper, and people are finding more creative ways to express their dislike towards the institution

1683621325354.png

Courtesy of......

me, I guess?

View attachment 928389
Stop stealing the credit, bro. Not cool. :lol:

You just made the entry, no?

Well acshually 🤓,

I made it OFFICIAL
You think, pakistani twitter checked urban dictionary before starting to use that term? :lol:

And you better not forget I started the term "Pajeetabad".
Yup. I forgot so I had to google. The first result in this.

Enjoy the sanghi tears.

WTF is "pajeetabad" you racist dog. Stop wagging your tail for pakistanis to throw you a bone, they themselves are starving for wheat.

When you stop out to play holi in public, one should be aware that anything goes. Else play Holi in a private event. Don't complain if you don't have common sense.

BTW, the suffix -abad is more common among muslims and urdu speakers. -nagar (as in Pajeetnagar :D ) is more suitable but I am sure there are more suitable options as well.

I am unable to recall who was the first one to use the term "faujeet" on this forum. It may have been @Areesh or Sir @Imran Khan. However, today I noticed a Twitter handle using the same term for Ahmed Qureshi. In my opinion, there are two possibilities: either the same Twitter handle has an account on defence.pk, or the agitation against the army is growing deeper, and people are finding more creative ways to express their dislike towards the institution

View attachment 928388

The term "Faujeet" was first created by a Pashtun guy on Twitter.

I put everyone on at PDF, then the urban dictionary definition was created by @AlKardai.

You think, pakistani twitter checked urban dictionary before starting to use that term? :lol:

It was created by a Pashtun guy on Twitter

The term "Faujeet" was first created by a Pashtun guy on Twitter.

I put everyone on at PDF, then the urban dictionary definition was created by @AlKardai.

It was created by a Pashtun guy on Twitter

2 things
A- what does his ethnicity has to do with him creating this term, like what's the point of mentioning it
B- how do you know his ethnicity in the first place?

Last edited:
A- what does his ethnicity has to do with him creating this term, like what's the point of mentioning it

I genuinely don't know how to answer that 😭

Uh I think it came off the tongue for me naturally.
B- how do you know his ethnicity in the first place?

I asked around some folks that I know on Insta who know him online, they also showed me tweets of him speaking Pashto, he was also from KPK iirc.

And I was the one who suggested that someone should put it on UrbanDictionary.

March 26, 2023
Faujeet applies to faujis and their supporters. It should be added to Urban Dictionary, Wiktionary and other places.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom