What's new

Ban this term "Faujeet" here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

The tamasha here is cunning and never ending.

Ridiculing soldiers have become a norm, right on this forum.

Please ban the usage of this highly disgusting term on this forum, used by PTI guys to ridicule army officers and soldiers.

The fact that this term "Faujeet" has its roots in (we all know it is derived from word "Pajeets" a word reserved for Indians)

Anyone who dares to share his opinion, criticise on IK - other than PTI guys - immediately get labelled, name called and what not bullshit terms.

I firmly believe Army/soldiers are not happy with the overall situation as well - just like any other commoner walking down the streets isn't.

Trying to cause mutiny in Armed forces, name calling them and shaming them with ridiculous terms won't do anyone good. It's a dirty game and should be stopped immediately.

IK needs to stop attacking Army.

He tried to act over smart and got boot right up his ***.

Yes, he is better than rest of the politicians BUT he is not the end of the world.

Army DOES NOT belong to politicians.

Gen Munir and his commanders won't bow down to ANY POLITICIAN - be it Khan, Maryam or Bilawal.

Khan cannot be pampered all the time.

Army can't do it even if she wants. Khan should stop crying. Too much trouble since he got ousted.

Better Khan understands it and not try to shove his decisions down on our throats like a Royalty......

I urge the moderators to ban this term which is highly offensive and derogatory towards our servicemen.

Now, I would be called names and I know PTI crowd would jump on me :)
Well done faujeet fuhrer is proud of you.

Hello.

Please ban the usage of this highly disgusting term on this forum, used by PTI guys to ridicule army officers and soldiers.

The fact that this term "Faujeet" has its roots in (we all know it is derived from word "Pajeets" a word reserved for Indians)

Anyone who dares to share his opinion, criticise on IK - other than PTI guys - immediately get labelled, name called and what not bullshit terms.

I firmly believe Army/soldiers are not happy with the overall situation as well - just like any other commoner walking down the streets isn't.

Trying to cause mutiny in Armed forces, name calling them and shaming them with ridiculous terms won't do anyone good. It's a dirty game and should be stopped immediately.

Yes, he is better than rest of the politicians BUT he is not the end of the world.

Gen Munir and his commanders won't bow down to ANY POLITICIAN - be it Khan, Maryam or Bilawal.

Army can't do it even if she wants. Khan should stop crying. Too much trouble since he got ousted.

Better Khan understands it and not try to shove his decisions down on our throats like a Royalty......

I urge the moderators to ban this term which is highly offensive and derogatory towards our servicemen.

Your generals don't run this forum as far as I know so criticising them is allowed as is calling them names. The common soldier is not the target or anger of people on here and beyond, its the corrupt core at the top and those who support them.

Hello.

And here it goes all those butt hurt hurt Imraandooos who on 10th of April 2022, discovered that they were slaves all this time. Bajwa Sahab be like..."Halka sa Mazzak kia tha, hath hila den"...!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IK is a shit politician anyway, all this commotion for a mediocre guy.

It would make more sense if this was Pakistan's Ataturk moment (not the secularisation aspect but the revolutionary aspect). But the guy is a naive fool.

Hello.

Ok Faujeet

IK is a shit politician anyway, all this commotion for a mediocre guy.

It would make more sense if this was Pakistan's Ataturk moment (not the secularisation aspect but the revolutionary aspect). But the guy is a naive fool.
Curious to hear about your top 5 politicians list.

I heard the word pajeet a few years ago. I asked my young cousin and he told me that goras starting using it for Indians on 4chan, gaming platforms etc. It’s because of the tendency of Indians to be named Sanjeet, Ranjeet etc.

Faujeet applies to faujis and their supporters. It should be added to Urban Dictionary, Wiktionary and other places.

Army is doing a great job under the circumstances I am sure faujeet is referred to the leadership only.

Hello.

Completely agree with OP

We shouldn't degrade our fellow Pakistanis by using similar terms as used for Indians

Completely agree with OP

We shouldn't degrade our fellow Pakistanis by using similar terms as used for Indians
Instead we should comapre them with fellow Pakistanis

I would suggest "Khaki Patwaris"

Also
Patwaris >> Khaki patwaris
Patwaris accept nawaz is criminal
They never try to defend it instead they're to portray opponent as criminal too.

Khaki patwaris still living in delusion and think generals are some kind of angels

And here it goes all those butt hurt hurt Imraandooos who on 10th of April 2022, discovered that they were slaves all this time. Bajwa Sahab be like..."Halka sa Mazzak kia tha, hath hila den"...!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not a PTI fan, but they were the lesser of the multiple evils in the country.

As for talking about salves, beta, the whole of Pakistan doesn't have a good image in the world when one sells it's citizens, mothers, and daughters. A hooker in Vietnam has more worth than a Pakistani.

Where is @Signalian and their views on the abduction, stripping, recording and torture of people?
They may have said something I missed. Remember @Signalian defending regime change and Bajwas blunders.
Call them faujeet or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom