What's new

Air Assault Helicopter of PA crashes in Harnai, martyring six

Its a mixed trend actually. There are several gunship pilots who are captains.

Yes I have seen this trend coming up recently.

A few years back (well quite a few years back), it was mostly majors.

I don;t know about other arms, but PAA is perhaps unique that you'll have all ranks from Captain to even a Brig flying, often together. CO's at least regularly fly. Don't think the CO of an armored regiment regularly gets into a tank, or does he?

its not about the officers in Army. Everyone is Pakistan once they taste power they start abusing it.
Police terrorizing and threatening the people they are suppose to protect
Kernel ki biwi
Motorway police vs army fiasco
politicians ramming a poor constabulary in quetta and yet getting away with it
Kasam khuda ki you are farig(airfoce checkpost situation)

My God you name it and its there. teachers in Universities and school abusing their authority.
The only reason that happening is no accountability.

Honestly! Army deserve the hate they are receiving.
Can we stick to the topic please or do we need a clear out? Please act like big boys. We should not need the Mods to police every section.
Regards
A

May Allah protect honest muslims from Sher of Shaitan
Unfortunate news , likely Helicopters not serviced or overused

Off topic may be, why are Army Aviation pilots only Major rank or above?? Is it due to requirement of large amount of experience to fly these missions???
Active flying is mostly done by captains and majors but the COs also fly but perhaps not as much as the younger officers.
In this case, in all likelihood, the contributing factor was night flying in mountainous terrain. It is far more likely that the helicopter went down due to disorientation of the pilot(s) and then the possibility of a technical malfunction.

Can we stick to the topic please or do we need a clear out? Please act like big boys. We should not need the Mods to police every section.
Regards
sure thing! but why would the mods need to police it in the first place.

Our discussion started from the topic and this is where our discussion led to and ended.

if you find it offensive or triggering delete it. But what i said is the truth.

I mean even right now your words seem threatening. “we need a clear out” ?
“Act like big Boys”?
Good day to you.

So almost a year has passed, has it been ascertained what the cause was of this accident?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom