What's new

Air Assault Helicopter of PA crashes in Harnai, martyring six

If the video is authentic than their claim might be. But we can’t tell much from above video.

Apart from fact that no fire damage and in one piece seems to go against missile or rpg strike that for reference from ukerine see large scatter of small debris with blackened burned every thing

Harsh landing or hit side of mountain

Fly eternal warriors, we cannot fathom how much we owe the likes of yours. Hope we see your side on the other side.

2 x officers are pilots and 1 x sepoy is heli mechanic. So 3 of them are PAA personnel.
1 x JCO, 1 X NCO and 1 x sepoy are SSG.

3 SSG personnel as QRF ? I don't know. Extraction maybe or training mission or medevac or sniping or flood related. I really dont know. Was any or all 3 of them wounded ? SSG operates in teams of 4 or 6. What was the extra equipment onboard ? were there relief goods ?

Based on above, you tell the mission profile ?
Most are saying that it was Fire support. So maybe SSG marksmen?

Ina lila for the fallen
BLA claiming this as well.

Uncle BAJWA AND GROUP STILL BUSY WITH PLAYING POLITICS

Army high command needs to get themselves together

Even if a crow falls down in Balochistan these clowns will claim they shot it down

In the first instance, I could take it easy, but if there is a repeat occurrence in the future, then I will go after these bastards, get their tongues out, and be sure that next time, these elements do not turn into claims. The repeated occurrence seems like they are taking advantage of us.
There is no reason why we are so timid in taking action against these groups, we have the capacity right now to take advantage of that capability, and the West and the US are too busy with their other agendas execuation and their eyes are closed to the fact that they are not interested in taking action against the hard actions we are taking against these groups.

Last edited:
For the first incident, we could take it easy, but if there is a repeat occurrence, then I can go and catch these bastards, get their tongues out, and make sure that next time, these elements are not claims again.
You can't shut the internet up, they will still bark from beyond your borders. Take Chinese for example, they have enforced the strictest censorship domestically to curb western influence, but still the world media is shouting #Xiunderarrest.

You can't shut the internet up, they will still bark from beyond your borders. Take Chinese for example, they have enforced the strictest censorship domestically to curb western influence, but still the world media is shouting #Xiunderarrest.
It is within our power to weed them out in a similar way to what India has done with Karima Baloch, which is a good example.However, there is no doubt that there is a need for money. It is not clear to me whether Dar will be able to fix it or leave economic mines, but these PMLn do not seem to think when it comes to the national interest, we should be all unified in fighting our common enemy.

@DGISPR better to leave politics to the politicians, ISPR with Dar help can't fix this on own. In order for us to survive, we must control this daemon which is your duty otherwise it will engulf us all.

BLA monkeys don't even take a minute to claim the carditis, this crash was late night and they even didn’t know about this .

Very sad to know … may almighty accept there sacrifices and there families be granted ease and peace soon .

2 x officers are pilots and 1 x sepoy is heli mechanic. So 3 of them are PAA personnel.
1 x JCO, 1 X NCO and 1 x sepoy are SSG.

3 SSG personnel as QRF ? I don't know. Extraction maybe or training mission or medevac or sniping or flood related. I really dont know. Was any or all 3 of them wounded ? SSG operates in teams of 4 or 6. What was the extra equipment onboard ? were there relief goods ?

Based on above, you tell the mission profile ?

Just a minor correction, only 2 SSG were onboard. The Naik and Sepoy were PAA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom