What's new

Six including levies personnel, colliers martyred in Balochistan attacks

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Six including levies personnel, colliers martyred in Balochistan attacks​

Levies sources say four coal miners were killed when armed men opened fire at their mine in the Khost area of Harnai

Syed Ali Shah
February 27, 2023

877580-LeviespersonnelPHOTOEXPRESSFILE-1430258164.jpg

QUETTA:
At least six people including four coal miners and two levies personnel were martyred in three different terrorist attacks in Balochistan on Monday.

Levies sources said four coal miners were killed when armed men opened fire at their mine in the Khost area of district Harnai. Three coal miners were also injured in the attack.

The attackers managed to flee unhurt from the scene. The injured coal miners were rushed to the district headquarters hospital (DHQ) Harnai.

An emergency was declared in the hospital to provide medical treatment to the injured of the attack.

In Chaman district of the province, armed men attacked the levies station in the Killi Sohbat area of Chaman leaving a soldier critically injured, said the sources.

The injured levies soldier succumbed to his injuries on way to hospital while the attackers sped away on their motorcycles after the attack, sources said.

In district Kohlu, a land mine explosion martyred a levies soldier and injured another five in the Janat Ali Union Council on Monday evening.

Risaldar Major Sher Muhammad Marri said the levies personnel were going to the union council to perform duties for local government elections when their vehicle hit a land mine.

The levies solider died on the spot.

Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Quddus Bizenjo strongly condemned the terrorist attacks and directed the administration to arrest the culprits behind the attacks.

In a statement issued after the three attacks, CM Bizenjo said the perpetrators of the attack would be brought to justice.

He directed the administration to submit a report in this regard.

For how long will such attacks by a bunch of anti-Pakistani terrorists within the borders of Pakistan itself be allowed to continue with almost no impunity? WTF is the point of an army, police, intelligence service etc. if they can't even establish law and order within the country itself?

it is starting to become a joke by now.

It's fine.

No son of GHQ is on the front lines freezing in an outpost on some f-ing hill surrounded by taller mountains.

The symptom of the overall sad state of Pakistan. It seems that nobody in the GHQ gives a flying **** about Balochistan. If they did, law and order would have been established ages ago.

Either that or make Balochistan more attractive for internal migrants to settle in. Give greater initiatives for Sindhis, Punjabis, Saraikis, Pashtuns etc. to populate the province, in particular the anti-state regions, in order to end this insurgency once and for all. Nobody asked Sindhis if other local ethnicities should have moved in massive numbers into Karachi and Sindh. Balochistan and any other region of Pakistan should be fair game to settle in for any Pakistani regardless of origin.

In fact this might be the solution to the moronic/petty ethnic-based problems of Pakistan.

Last edited:
The attackers managed to flee unhurt from the scene. The injured coal miners were rushed to the district headquarters hospital (DHQ) Harnai.

The injured levies soldier succumbed to his injuries on way to hospital while the attackers sped away on their motorcycles after the attack, sources said.

:mad:

From the description of the attack location (at a mine), this seems like it is a lightly populated area at most. Is that correct? If so, if troops were given even a DJI drone, could relay information on the attackers to a QRF force fast drone or even an attack helicopter or K-8. Then the QRF force could follow the terrorist back to its lair, allow the whole cell to be taken out.

In district Kohlu, a land mine explosion martyred a levies soldier and injured another five in the Janat Ali Union Council on Monday evening.

Risaldar Major Sher Muhammad Marri said the levies personnel were going to the union council to perform duties for local government elections when their vehicle hit a land mine.

The levies solider died on the spot.

MRAPs are still needed, at least until the most effected parts of the province can be swept off these miscreants and their hiding places and resupply routes.

@Bleek such incidents will never stop, no matter how hard we hit them or how many we kill them.

So Baloch want our money to be spent on their development , but won't let their own resources be used to generate money for "their development " ?
They attack every mining and development project, even Gwadar.
This mentality needs to be criticised openly.

@Bleek such incidents will never stop, no matter how hard we hit them or how many we kill them.
Because their ethnic kin hold the same ideology. We aren't dealing with a terrorist group but rather an ideology that's plagued majority of the ethnicity

We need China type of policy if you get my drift

On second thought @Goritoes just throw all the Pashtuns and Baloch nationalists in Balochistan and let them fight it out till they kill each other since they both claim Balochistan anyway :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh they will stop if...

1- stop making deals with non compliant sardars.
2- go after BLA in Iran and Europe..grow some hair like turkey
3- give more protection to cannon fodder FC.
4- learn from India.
5- stop smuggling business and invest in balochistan

Oh they will stop if...

1- stop making deals with non compliant sardars.
2- go after BLA in Iran and Europe..grow some hair like turkey
3- give more protection to cannon fodder FC.
4- learn from India.
5- stop smuggling business and invest in balochistan
Nothing to do with that really

This is just their culture which they even take part in when in the capital Islamabad.

Look at these monkeys and chimps, being civilised in Pakistan is a low bar but they can't even meet that

Now the two "oppressed" nations are debating who is more oppressed LOL

Nothing to do with that really

This is just their culture which they even take part in when in the capital Islamabad.

Look at these monkeys and chimps, being civilised in Pakistan is a low bar but they can't even meet that

Now the two "oppressed" nations are debating who is more oppressed LOL

WTF did I just watch :rofl:

Wtf is going on in Pakistan? Is there seriously no law and order?

These student groups should be been banned. Its all gang affiliations at this point.

WTF did I just watch :rofl:

Wtf is going on in Pakistan? Is there seriously no law and order?

These student groups should be been banned. Its all gang affiliations at this point.
There is nothing like order or law in this country and mixing these people up is just ruining things further. It's better to keep them in whatever jungle or cave they've come from. No hope left in Pakistan.

There is nothing like order or law in this country and mixing these people up is just ruining things further. It's better to keep them in whatever jungle or cave they've come from. No hope left in Pakistan.

Whats funny is the secular ethno nats aren't even condemning it??

Just say you want the people who did it arrested. And then move on. Tf??

Sindh it self is lawless Land
  • Until PPP is ousted in Sindh it is difficult to reform , that does not mean Sindhi should be ousted from Sindh it just means a more honest person is needed of any Ethnicity

The chaos in University is reflection of society

Fully Sympathize with injured students , it is unfortunate they are wasting their lives away in such idiotic behavior

But as I said "Their (the student's) behavior , Psychological Behavior is inspired with the views of corruption they see daily on TV "

Unsure about the Balochistan Border issue they should be of course supported by Army

Pakistan land open to all Citizens of Pakistan , they will migrate where there is stability
I personally would have loved to own a land /home in every province of Pakistan had I had the wealth and resources but that is my view that I can live anywhere in Pakistan

The moment any Pakistani Citizen feels less welcomed in another Province is the moment we need to rethink about Provinces , because ultimately Provinces serve no Purpose

Talk like , this is Pakhtoon town , or this is Balooch only town , or this is Muhajir area all this, or my great Punjabi roots , all that shit is useless

Only reality that matters is
  • Your country is bottom in Judiciary Processing
  • Economically Begging IMF
  • Police has failed
  • Economically losing trust of Allied friends like Saudi Arabia or UAE
  • Pakistan - Turkey ties have been shaken up since Shabaz came to rule
  • The status for Pakistan in world is very low we are below African nations in many aspect
  • Education standards are all falling rapidly.
  • Inflation is 42%

All other ethnic pride is shit

Last edited:
We could not remove these few hundred rats of BLA from the balouch land after decades of fighting, and some boot lickers want pak to fight war inside Afghanistan against TTP.

We could not remove these few hundred rats of BLA from the balouch land after decades of fighting, and some boot lickers want pak to fight war inside Afghanistan against TTP.
No we want air strikes or just drop a miniaturised nuclear bomb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom