What's new

Ahmedinejad: Iran goes nuclear

The Iranians are a signatory of the NPT. So theres no possibility that they can have Nukes .

Iran could have become a state like Turkey if she wanted a long time ago, I believe there was no problem with US/euro about Islamic revolution its the attitude of Iran i believe Iran's attitude annoying not only to west but east!
Such stupid statements we'll do this and that to Israel is unacceptable Iran should know that Israel has atleast 100 Nukes and they have all the green lights to use it can we do anything about it? Nay! we can't ...If Iran had to play a good sides role she could have gain so much so from west and Russia by creating a balance stance on every matter...Agree or not as long as Iran is ruled by dumb governments Iran would be one step short of getting spanked finally...If a nation in such a state to be offered so much goodies the reality is only stupids would reject it!
Rest assured Iran statement are just big farts nothing else..No Iran has not gone Nuclear!nor do i welcome Iran to a Nuclear club without nukes!
I hope Irani members won't get angry i didn't disrespect any Irani or Iran herself but millions of people can be prospered If govt of Iran makes right steps and decisions...

1. A nuclear Iran will minimize Pakistan’s potential role of leadership in the gulf region.

Leadership.hahahaha.Come on yaaar Apna mulk sanbhala nahi jata or chalay ha leader banay.

2. It will destabilize the Persian gulf and Arab states will follow suit. There would be nuclear race in the region.

It will be even more good.Because then Israeli influence will become less if not completely swept away.

3. Iran is the biggest exporter of terrorism (Shia based). It will try to destabilize—which it is doing already—Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain, Yemen, and Northern parts of Saudi Arabia. Iran tries to play regional leader and nukes will give it a great deal of leverage.

Saudi-Iranian rivalry is not our matter of Concern.

4. Pakistan will be sandwiched between different nuclear powers from all sides: India, China, and Iran.

I understand about India.But your logic about Iran or specially China is well hard to comprehend.

5. A nuclear Iran will also destabilize Pakistan by supporting and abetting Shia groups in Pakistan and that will spawn a radical Sunni response. There would be no end to sectarian violence. We all know that the Sunni-Shia violence in Pakistan is in fact the proxy of Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Well this is the only true concern.But then Pakistan is again responsible.Others will and take advantage if you have porous borders.So it's your fault not theirs.

6. Most importantly, Iran is an unstable state where majority of the population is against the current authoritarian and theocratic regime. IT can blow up any time.

Again Internal Iranian matter and none of our Concern.When we say US interferes in other's internal affairs so by saying these things it looks like US and Pakistan are no different.

Some members here are getting excited on Iran becoming nuclear but IMO nuclear Iran would be a problem for Pakistan and the region.
1. A nuclear Iran will minimize Pakistan’s potential role of leadership in the gulf region.

Pakistan is not in the Persian Gulf. It has no leadership in the Persian Gulf. Just see how these Arabs treat Pakistani workers, now are you talking about leadership?

2. It will destabilize the Persian gulf and Arab states will follow suit. There would be nuclear race in the region.
These Arab states cannot even engineer a toilet. You think they can build nuclear weapons? They all have American bases in their countries, you think they will allow that to happen?

3. Iran is the biggest exporter of terrorism (Shia based). It will try to destabilize—which it is doing already—Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain, Yemen, and Northern parts of Saudi Arabia. Iran tries to play regional leader and nukes will give it a great deal of leverage.
That is rich coming from a Pakistani. Who are these so called terrorists that we export? Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization. They have been the only group to beat Israel.

You are just using generic and cliched words like "destabilized" "exporter of terrorism" they have no real meaning.

4. Pakistan will be sandwiched between different nuclear powers from all sides: India, China, and Iran.

That will not be a problem unless you try being an aggressor.

5. A nuclear Iran will also destabilize Pakistan by supporting and abetting Shia groups in Pakistan and that will spawn a radical Sunni response. There would be no end to sectarian violence. We all know that the Sunni-Shia violence in Pakistan is in fact the proxy of Saudi Arabia and Iran.

If Iran wanted to destabalize Pakistan, it could do it by arming the BLA and the thousands of other terrorist groups that (unfortunately) operate in Pakistan. Iran has never tried to support the Shias in Pakistan. It only started arming some of them after the Sunnis started killing the Shias. It is the same in Iraq, we only helped the shias defend themselves against the sunnis.

6. Most importantly, Iran is an unstable state where majority of the population is against the current authoritarian and theocratic regime. IT can blow up any time.

Iran is a very stable state. Again, it is very rich coming out of a Pakistani.

IMO United States should have already taken out Iran’s nuclear program. IT is delayed and may be Iran is now months away from becoming a nuclear state. I would strongly support America, or any other power for taking out Iran’s nuclear program through strategic strikes and operations. It will be in the interests of Pakistan and the region

Would you support America doing that, before or after it carries out daily drone attacks against Pakistan and before or after it tries to control your nukes?

Iran could have become a state like Turkey if she wanted a long time ago, I believe there was no problem with US/euro about Islamic revolution its the attitude of Iran i believe Iran's attitude annoying not only to west but east!
Such stupid statements we'll do this and that to Israel is unacceptable Iran should know that Israel has atleast 100 Nukes and they have all the green lights to use it can we do anything about it? Nay! we can't ...If Iran had to play a good sides role she could have gain so much so from west and Russia by creating a balance stance on every matter...Agree or not as long as Iran is ruled by dumb governments Iran would be one step short of getting spanked finally...If a nation in such a state to be offered so much goodies the reality is only stupids would reject it!
Rest assured Iran statement are just big farts nothing else..No Iran has not gone Nuclear!nor do i welcome Iran to a Nuclear club without nukes!
I hope Irani members won't get angry i didn't disrespect any Irani or Iran herself but millions of people can be prospered If govt of Iran makes right steps and decisions...

Iran is already a very prosperous nation. We are too proud of a people to allow ourselves to be puppets of the west. Iranians think in the long term, not in the short term. Yes, in the short term we might have slightly better standards of livings, but in the long term we will be a fully developed and self dependent nation.

To our Iranian brothers & sisters,

any comments or opinions?

Iran does not want a nuclear bomb. It wants to have a "virtual bomb" like Japan does. Japan can build and deliver the nuclear bomb in a very short amount of time. Ahmadinejad said "we can build the bomb if we want to" he didn't say we are building a bomb.

Pakistan is not in the Persian Gulf. It has no leadership in the Persian Gulf. Just see how these Arabs treat Pakistani workers, now are you talking about leadership?

These Arab states cannot even engineer a toilet. You think they can build nuclear weapons? They all have American bases in their countries, you think they will allow that to happen?

That is rich coming from a Pakistani. Who are these so called terrorists that we export? Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization. They have been the only group to beat Israel.

You are just using generic and cliched words like "destabilized" "exporter of terrorism" they have no real meaning.

That will not be a problem unless you try being an aggressor.

If Iran wanted to destabalize Pakistan, it could do it by arming the BLA and the thousands of other terrorist groups that (unfortunately) operate in Pakistan. Iran has never tried to support the Shias in Pakistan. It only started arming some of them after the Sunnis started killing the Shias. It is the same in Iraq, we only helped the shias defend themselves against the sunnis.

Iran is a very stable state. Again, it is very rich coming out of a Pakistani.

Would you support America doing that, before or after it carries out daily drone attacks against Pakistan and before or after it tries to control your nukes?

To be fair I don't believe our friend is a Pakistani. He seems to be Turkish and based in Ankara. Maybe he still wishes to join the EU! Although, Iranian, Pakistani or Turkish, I believe we all have the same propensity for foolish thoughts and acts. There's certainly no shortage of it amongst the Iranians.

As far as Iran arming Pakistani Shia, that's the first I've heard of it. Anything to back that up?

Although I would say Iran certainly supported the Iraqi Shia against the Wahabi death squads who consider Shias worse than the Jews and whose blood is halal. The death count and number of attacks on both sides speaks loudly of who needed help against whom.

No worries about offending Iranians, my friend. As long as you are sincere and speak the truth as you see it, we'll get on fine.

Let me say that I am personally not a fan of Ahmadinejad and believe he could have done things better to achieve his goals.

But I can't help but notice that your general views are based on a few presuppositions that need to be hashed out before we can see eye-to-eye on this issue.

First is that if Iran had somehow spoken more gently and used a few nicer words we wouldn't be facing the situation we are today and the propaganda war against Iran would have been somehow less zealous. While I believe Ahmadinejad has given the west a few boons in this regard, you have to understand that their problem is not with what Iran is saying but what she is doing. By refusing to play along and strictly pursuing here nation interests and an independent foreign policy, Iran is challenging the pro western status-quo in the region. And that puts Iran squarely at odds with Western interests. And as long as that is what Iran is doing, a propaganda war is par for the course. And in that sense, it would not make a difference if Ahmadinejad or the guy next to him said "the sun rises from the east..." they would still manage to somehow mistranslate or misrepresent it like they did with his "wipe off the map..." comment. They would always be able to find or fabricate something to blow out of their horns. And how would your average western audience be able to tell fact from ficiton? So you see, a lost propaganda war in the west, is more or less a foregone conclusion, as far as Iran is concerned. And if you have nothing to lose, why not enjoy some of the advantages of your freedom, such as reaching out to other parts of the world or the people of the local neighbourhood?

I'll have to cut this short now. I'll address your other points later on...

Regards

I have been following your posts with regards to Iran for a while now. You are jealous of our achievements. I hope that you are not a Pakistani.

i am not jealous of iran, you are mistaken, i have no perticular interests in iran affairs, but your government and your sky reaching claims seem to be pathetic and i am 101% pakistani. u r entitled to your own opinion. and shias of pakistan who praise iran is pathetic too.

wrong abi Iran is full of poverty same as Iraq/Pakistan or few other nation! hell if you were prosperous with wealth Iran could have purchased some top notch stuff to protect her skies instead of using those dead F-14/F-5/F-4...you could have procured SAMs long time ago fact is bad policies and not being a trusted partner of any nation has put you people without friends!

I would like to see Iran becomes an active nation to contribute to the world in many ways for now it seen u are all cornered just because of the attitude! Look at Libya learn from them perhaps you'll learn..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom