What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

Brother, these are not just my views. This is as far as I know, what the ahmadi belief is. This is what I was taught at my mosque. Could it be that no one has ever explained ahmadi beliefs to you before?

I have ahmadi friends who have done so and have been to one of your mosques before without knowing it was of your jammat.
Your beliefs in another prophet is what Muslims categorically deny and is the main reason why so many Ullema declared you non-Muslim, the Lahori branch of ahmadi however do not believe in the prophet hood of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and so them being declared non-Muslim was a travesty of justice imo but afaik they are very few in number.

That is the main point of contention but there are also other beliefs of yours that contradict the Quran according to us.

Actually I think I will, but my problem is that some of the people back home in Pakistan don't have decency to treat ahmadis as fellow humans, much less fellow Pakistanis. And that indeed what my problem is.
lol what? sorry what has being sarcastic to do with jews? are you saying other muslims are no sarcastic?? Wait till my sunni friends here this. :argh:

Nope was just saying few people are just sarcastic it makes one not wanting to know about them and believing what others propagate...

If you want others to know about yourself and what you think others know about you is wrong and wanna fix it....I suggest you take up a much better stance than sarcasm! :D

I have ahmadi friends who have done so and have been to one of your mosques before without knowing it was of your jammat.
Your beliefs in another prophet is what Muslims categorically deny and is the main reason why so many Ullema declared you non-Muslim, the Lahori branch of ahmadi however do not believe in the prophet hood of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and so them being declared non-Muslim was a travesty of justice imo but afaik they are very few in number.

That is the main point of contention but there are also other beliefs of yours that contradict the Quran according to us.

I think its mostly down to differentiation in the understanding of what prophet hood is. But yeh I agree, that's the bone of contention between ahmadis and orthodox sunnis. Out of all other beliefs, I think Ahmadis are perhaps closest to Sunnis. Hence the large number of converts to jamat e ahmadiyya are actually Sunnis. Actually, almost every Ahmadi I know was either born Sunni and joined Ahmadiyya jamaat or is descended from people who were Sunnis.

Nope was just saying few people are just sarcastic it makes one not wanting to know about them and believing what others propagate...:yay:

If you want others to know about yourself and what you think others know about you is wrong and wanna fix it....I suggest you take up a much better stance than sarcasm! :D

No man I don't really care what others think about me, I just come on this forum when I'm bored. And I'm sarcastic no matter the occasion, I'm afraid you'll have to live with it.

No man I don't really care what others think about me, I just come on this forum when I'm bored. And I'm sarcastic no matter the occasion, I'm afraid you'll have to live with it.
Oh don worry I aint planing on marrying ya :rofl:

I think its mostly down to differentiation in the understanding of what prophet hood is. But yeh I agree, that's the bone of contention between ahmadis and orthodox sunnis. Out of all other beliefs, I think Ahmadis are perhaps closest to Sunnis. Hence the large number of converts to jamat e ahmadiyya are actually Sunnis. Actually, almost every Ahmadi I know was either born Sunni and joined Ahmadiyya jamaat or is descended from people who were Sunnis.

Well yeah when your movement first started it was Sunni Muslims who had joined. How does one convert from Sunni to ahmadi, I thought you guys claim to have same kalima with same meaning etc? :azn:

One of my friends sister married a sunni but even she did not convert to sunni she just started going to sunni mosque instead of ahmadi. Her family disowned her for a couple of years but all is good now.

@KingMamba93 you dont have to answer here btw
but what is your sect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, how DOES 1 convert from Sunni the Ahmedi if they are the same faith (as Ahmedis claim themselves Muslims....meaning ANYONE reading Kalimah is Muslim and in your case Ahmede?) ?! :unsure:

Well yeah when your movement first started it was Sunni Muslims who had joined. How does one convert from Sunni to ahmadi, I thought you guys claim to have same kalima with same meaning etc? :azn:

One of my friends sister married a sunni but even she did not convert to sunni she just started going to sunni mosque instead of ahmadi. Her family disowned her for a couple of years but all is good now.

Well yeah actually you don't actually "convert" as such. I just used that word, what I should have said is doing a pledge of allegiance to jamat e ahmadiyya aka Bayyah. Sunni Ahmadi marriages were a lot more common before the mulla used this issue to create political space for itself. My grandma was married to a sunni, he didn't become an ahmadi until his death bed. So yeah the enmity between Sunnis/Ahmadis is really unwarranted and helps no one.

@KingMamba93 you dont have to answer here btw
but what is your sect?

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Last edited by a moderator:
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله
you are a tricky One.:D Can I ask some questions

Well yeah actually you don't actually "convert" as such. I just used that word, what I should have said is doing a pledge of allegiance to jamat e ahmadiyya aka Bayyah. Sunni Ahmadi marriages were a lot more common before the mulla used this issue to create political space for itself. My grandma was married to a sunni, he didn't become an ahmadi until his death bed. So yeah the enmity between Sunnis/Ahmadis is really unwarranted and helps no one.
:blink: what or who is Bayyah?! :unsure: and why take allegiance to jammat?

So if someone goes screw in the Jammat and ask you to do suicide bombing you will have to abide as per your allegiance?!

:blink: what or who is Bayyah?! :unsure: and why take allegiance to jammat?

So if someone goes screw in the Jammat and ask you to do suicide bombing you will have to abide as per your allegiance?!

Sorry, Bay'ah/bait. It was the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw) to take Bait from all the new converts to Islam..
And jamat e Ahmadiyya doesn't condone Suicide bombings, will never order suicide bombings because suicide is haram, taking an innocent life is haram. So the question of abiding by my allegiance does not arise. You might actually find this strange but Jamaat e Ahmadiyya tries to follow all the teachings of Islam so suicide is no no.

Back
Top Bottom