What's new

Target killing in Karachi - Sunni Tehreek worker shot dead

shias are not so innocent as well. there was an incident in bhakkar district few years back where sipah e sahaba was holding a rally and it was passing through a shia majority area and suddenly the shia people started firing at the rally killing many workers of sipah e sahaba. several workers of sipah e sahaba were kidnapped and many had their eyes gouged by the kidnappers. district administration had to impose curfew.
district chakwal, bhakkar and jhang are the strongholds of shia sect.
i am not shia, i will not say you are telling misleading stories, even if they are fake,
but
killing sipah e wahhaba is wrong?
then killing BLA, ISIS, TTP (Al Qaeda group) and others group of al qaeda i-e shabab, bokoharam is too wrong.

are these groups not involved in terrorism?

Karachi is a cash cow.

PPP/Aliens dont want to give it up to PTI

Last night Jalsi of Bilawajha Bhutto failed gathered 200-300 people in a city of 25 million people.

May Allah bring peace to Pakistan, ameen

Sunni Tehreek was fighting a turf war with establishment's B team, MQM...

In the 2000's and 2010's it was very convenient to blame MQM's handiwork on TTP, etc.

MQM is still ST's biggest rival in Karachi.

I think Sipah e Wahhaba is involved in target killing of ST from more than a decade and also involved in Hijacking of Sunni mosques.

But Jammat e Islami VS MQM, Pathan/Baloch Gangs VS MQM are fighting from years.

I think Sipah e Wahhaba is involved in target killing of ST from more than a decade and also involved in Hijacking of Sunni mosques.

But Jammat e Islami VS MQM, Pathan/Baloch Gangs VS MQM are fighting from years.
They overtook so many sunni Masjids, even in the UK many sunni masjids were over taken by SSP types, first they pretend to be sweet and humble, then slowly get following and with big connections and funding they over take Masjids. They have a missionary organisation which does alot of ideology work for them. This is when ST came about and did protests but the state didn't bother, then target killing happend and ST retaliates.

I would still say no type of violence should be allowed but why does the state give freedom for the extremist/terrorist groups to exist.

Why sipah e sahaba entered in Shia majority area?
maybe to agitate the shia population but the reaction was certainly not what they anticipated.

i am not shia, i will not say you are telling misleading stories, even if they are fake,
but
killing sipah e wahhaba is wrong?
then killing BLA, ISIS, TTP (Al Qaeda group) and others group of al qaeda i-e shabab, bokoharam is too wrong.

are these groups not involved in terrorism?
everybody knows both shia and wahabbis are at each other's throats for centuries. they can't stand each other. pakistan is the victim of both shia and wahabbi terrorism at the moment. shia being supported by iran and wahabbi by saudis. in fact if u look at the situation of islamic world there is a tug of war going on between rafzi regime of iran and najdi regime of saudi arabia for dominance.

They overtook so many sunni Masjids, even in the UK many sunni masjids were over taken by SSP types, first they pretend to be sweet and humble, then slowly get following and with big connections and funding they over take Masjids. They have a missionary organisation which does alot of ideology work for them. This is when ST came about and did protests but the state didn't bother, then target killing happend and ST retaliates.

I would still say no type of violence should be allowed but why does the state give freedom for the extremist/terrorist groups to exist.
yeah ST was started because barelvis felt their mosques were being taken over and they weren't represented enough in the state machinery despite being in the majority

Is this the start of target killings yet again? Back in the 1990s all leadership of Sunni Tehreek were assassinated in a bomb blast.
Will the state name the culprits?

ppp & shia extremist militant groups...

Back
Top Bottom