What's new

After Syria’s partition, will Xinjiang be destabilized?

In kashmir indian army abducts and kills those people . in pakistan we bomb the heck out of them and kill them to kingdom come cuz they are a scum and attack innocent people.

Yeah well that's a lie! Had that been the case, the likes Ali Shah Geelani and Mirwaiz Farooq wouldn't be alive or allowed to sprout their separatist agenda. Heck the Indian government has been providing Geelani free of cost medical care to keep the old fart alive. Pakistan is the same with its Baluch dissidents. India and Pakistan both give space for dissent, as long as it is not violent. The violent ones, the ones that have picked guns, yeah those we kill.

In the case of China anyone and everyone is being packed and sent to these re-education camps. If you are religious, if you have an "Islamic beard", if you wear a veil or cover you face. Heck they have banned the name Mohammad! That is the difference.

I don't beg and i pray atleast 3 times a day to God Almighty to keep me away from ever needing to ask for something to any of His created beings be it human or any other in this world and here after.

I think the begging part u refer to is because of imran khan going for aid package from china.

Well to that my friend my reply is. When u have money and u have kids to feed and a family to take care of . what do u do? Go rob a bank? Kill someone? Steal ?

Or do u go to ur mom ur dad ur elder brother ur sister and tell them the situation and trouble u are in. Especially if u loose money doing something stupid like lavish life style . spending carelessly or gambling.

U have to explain what happened and u need to assure ur family brothers that u wont do the same thing with this money they give u and u will spend it differently.

The thing is family hates to see family in pain and family always helps and even at times doesnt want the money to be a loan. They just call it a gift or grant.

Thats my understanding of that what u call begging to china.

I have lived in china since there was not even CPEC or anything.

I lived in xinjiang for 4 years then moved to other parts. See i know china and chinese people they are true friends and very good human brings.

Hence they are a power now.

I ain't no begger. And if my prime minister asked for help he asked his brothers and people he trusts. That doesnt make every pakistani a beggar.

Heck i bet if u were on sale i could buy u cuz Allah has given me money that very few have.

Good for you, you can live where you want and support your commie buddies but like I said every dog has his day so will they.

That day ain’t far when east Turkistan will rise and we will do all we can to ensure that happens.

Last edited:
Why should Pakistanis care wtf happens in the PRC for crying out loud and no you are not a begger @Foxtrot Delta again the internet is full of trolls and bots

I seriously doubt he is a pakistani. And im not fighting and arguing. I was just here to give my perspective . a person who has lived in china for so many years and visits often . even xinjaing. There is no muslim problem just nationalistic seperatism in the name of turk ethnicity.

If all or majority of uyghurs want to seperate from china in a 100 years they might succeed. But i know for a fact majority is happy as they are.

Its upto them pakistaniz or muslim country people outsiders cant do anything nor should they try to. Its a chinese matter they will deal with it. For those who want to get fucked by china be my guest .

I seriously doubt he is a pakistani. And im not fighting and arguing. I was just here to give my perspective . a person who has lived in china for so many years and visits often . even xinjaing. There is no muslim problem just nationalistic seperatism in the name of turk ethnicity.

I know Agnostic and Atheist Turks who hate China cause of the Turkic issues correct its more of ethnic dispute than a religious one

The biggest Muslim group in China is Hui, why never heard of them in any camps?

Coming soon to a Hui town near you.

5c010ad145fdd.JPEG

China may be planning Xinjiang-style concentration camps in Ningxia: reports
TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – According to recent reports out of China, Xinjiang-style internment camps, which are designed to wipe out local ethnic customs and religious beliefs among the local minority Uyghur population may soon be implemented in other regions of China.

Ningxia Province, home of the the Hui people, a minority Muslim population, may be preparing to replicate a Xinjiang inspired model for the internment and re-conditioning of Muslims in the region.

The Chinese state-backed propaganda blog, Global Times, on Nov. 30 published the following statement.

“Northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region signed an anti-terror cooperation agreement with Xinjiang to learn from the latter's experiences in promoting social stability.”

I don't beg and i pray atleast 3 times a day to God Almighty to keep me away from ever needing to ask for something to any of His created beings be it human or any other in this world and here after.

I think the begging part u refer to is because of imran khan going for aid package from china.

Well to that my friend my reply is. When u have money and u have kids to feed and a family to take care of . what do u do? Go rob a bank? Kill someone? Steal ?

Or do u go to ur mom ur dad ur elder brother ur sister and tell them the situation and trouble u are in. Especially if u loose money doing something stupid like lavish life style . spending carelessly or gambling.

U have to explain what happened and u need to assure ur family brothers that u wont do the same thing with this money they give u and u will spend it differently.

The thing is family hates to see family in pain and family always helps and even at times doesnt want the money to be a loan. They just call it a gift or grant.

Thats my understanding of that what u call begging to china.

I have lived in china since there was not even CPEC or anything.

I lived in xinjiang for 4 years then moved to other parts. See i know china and chinese people they are true friends and very good human brings.

Hence they are a power now.

I ain't no begger. And if my prime minister asked for help he asked his brothers and people he trusts. That doesnt make every pakistani a beggar.

Heck i bet if u were on sale i could buy u cuz Allah has given me money that very few have.

Behns k agay kya been bajani. Behn chod jao marwao bund chinese say phir.

I can't talk with a troll like u. Just go attack china go fight them see what u get. I'll watch from sides while firmly on chinese side. Go prove me wrong. Go f uck with china and see what happens

Why you swearing?, frustrated by the truth are you?.

You can lick those Chinese balls all you like, like you did withthe British and many before that unfortunately it’s in your genes I can’t help you with that.

How ussr went down by rag tag militia how USA is getting raped by the rag tag militia so will the Chinese.

You can watch and stand with your Chinese friends and the desert nigga Arabs all day and all night.

I am the pure Pakistani you are what Chinese call dark Indian Muslim ooops.

Yeah well that's a lie! Had that been the case, the likes Ali Shah Geelani and Mirwaiz Farooq wouldn't be alive or allowed to sprout their separatist agenda. Heck the Indian government has been providing Geelani free of cost medical care to keep the old fart alive. Pakistan is the same with its Baluch dissidents. India and Pakistan both give space for dissent, as long as it is not violent. The violent ones, the ones that have picked guns, yeah those we kill.

In the case of China anyone and everyone is being packed and sent to these re-education camps. If you are religious, if you have an "Islamic beard", if you wear a veil or cover you face. Heck they have banned the name Mohammad! That is the difference.

Name in chinese for mohammad is Ma for past 1200 years chinese dont write mohammad they write Ma. Chinese dont write Allah they write zhen zhu . chinee dont write islam they write qing zhen jiao . chinese speak chinese they have their own culture . and no one banned name Mohammad can u prove that? But ever since 1200 years people write MA instead of mohammad so how can there be chinese with name mohammad? They dont speak arabic they speak freakin mandarin.

Why you swearing?, frustrated by the truth are you?.

You can lick those Chinese balls all you like, like you did the British and many before that unfortunately it’s in your genes I can’t help you with that.

How ussr went down by rag tag militia how USA is getting raped by the rag tag militia so will the Chinese.

You can watch and stand with your Chinese friends and the desert nigga Arabs all day and all night.

I am the pure Pakistani you are what Chinese call dark Indian Muslim ooops.

Frusted to see people like u exist . my own people. Its disappointments much less frustration. Iv got better things to do. U can go f uck the chinese with ur turkish dick . let me us know how it goes afterwards.

Coming soon to a Hui town near you.

5c010ad145fdd.JPEG

China may be planning Xinjiang-style concentration camps in Ningxia: reports
TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – According to recent reports out of China, Xinjiang-style internment camps, which are designed to wipe out local ethnic customs and religious beliefs among the local minority Uyghur population may soon be implemented in other regions of China.

Ningxia Province, home of the the Hui people, a minority Muslim population, may be preparing to replicate a Xinjiang inspired model for the internment and re-conditioning of Muslims in the region.

The Chinese state-backed propaganda blog, Global Times, on Nov. 30 published the following statement.

“Northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region signed an anti-terror cooperation agreement with Xinjiang to learn from the latter's experiences in promoting social stability.”

Taiwan news reports saying that Chinese from mainland can't afford tea eggs, and if you eat instant noodles in mainland China in no time you will be surrounded by 50-60 people asking you what it is and how come it smells so delicious.

Name in chinese for mohammad is Ma for past 1200 years chinese dont write mohammad they write Ma. Chinese dont write Allah they write zhen zhu . chinee dont write islam they write qing zhen jiao . chinese speak chinese they have their own culture . and no one banned name Mohammad can u prove that? But ever since 1200 years people write MA instead of mohammad so how can there be chinese with name mohammad? They dont speak arabic they speak freakin mandarin.

A little google search would have thrown up many a links.

Heck even the Chinese ambassador in Pakistan had to drop the name Mohammad from his twitter name :lol: How can you dictate someone on what to name your baby?

China Bans ‘Muhammad’ and ‘Jihad’ as Baby Names in Heavily Muslim Region

6018649.jpg

Islam, Quran, Mecca, Jihad, Imam, Saddam, Hajj, Mohammad and Medina are among dozens of baby names banned under ruling Chinese Communist Party’s “Naming Rules For Ethnic Minorities,”

Frusted to see people like u exist . my own people. Its disappointments much less frustration. Iv got better things to do. U can go f uck the chinese with ur turkish dick . let me us know how it goes afterwards.

I am not your people, I don’t share genetics, language and culture with you and most importantly I don’t share the courage with you and no one calls me a dark Indian Muslim thank you.

Good for you, you can live where you want and support your commie buddies but like I said every dog has his day so will they.

That day ain’t far when east Turkistan will rise and we will do all we can to ensure that happens.
all you guys can do is keep D.R.E.A.M.I.N.G :enjoy:

QUOTE="ghilzai, post: 10982832, member: 144191"]Why you swearing?, frustrated by the truth are you?.

You can lick those Chinese balls all you like, like you did the British and many before that unfortunately it’s in your genes I can’t help you with that.

I am the pure Pakistani you are what Chinese call dark Indian Muslim ooops.[/QUOTE]

Im not dark skinned . chinese and russians say how come a pakistani is more fair and pale skinned then either of them and i say as Allah wills also i live in kashmir. Ever seen a kashmiri? But then again im ethnically from Bani Hashim progeny of Abraham PBUH. So we look paler and caucasian not that matters im not a racist. U brought up the topic of dark skinned pakis? Dont u think u just offened half of pakistan and india there opps...

I love human beings white black yellow . asian african arab .

I am pretty sure i would not care if i were a balk person or born in a house in south india. I know purpose of life and im Glad God Almighty gave me sanity and wisedom.

I just come here to tell people my side and if u hate china or really think chinese muslims are in trouble. Please take a camera and go visit xinjiang china. It will open ur eyes im sure. Good luck brother its dinner time. Got stuff to do.

To everyone reading my comments if i hurt ur feelings i never mean to hurt u. Instead of seperateism we should focus on abolishing borders and making union blocks . i know china and chinese they are very good people

A little google search would have thrown up many a links.

Heck even the Chinese ambassador in Pakistan had to drop the name Mohammad from his twitter name :lol: How can you dictate someone on what to name your baby?

China Bans ‘Muhammad’ and ‘Jihad’ as Baby Names in Heavily Muslim Region

6018649.jpg

Islam, Quran, Mecca, Jihad, Imam, Saddam, Hajj, Mohammad and Medina are among dozens of baby names banned under ruling Chinese Communist Party’s “Naming Rules For Ethnic Minorities,”

Even more fake that the video claiming that a Chinese family is murdering a Pakistani student for honor killing. For this piece of paper I can even make one easily.

They are quoting the Global times, the communist party of china's mouthpiece.

Ningxia learns from Xinjiang how to fight terrorism
No, they are twisting them,and Taiwan news is so funny, you should really read them more. very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom