What's new

Britain and Israel criticize Xinjiang for "violating human rights".

GreatHanWarrior

Reaction score
Country
China

well. I believe that Xinjiang is violating human rights. Just like I believe in the West and Jews.

Screenshot_20231020_185103.jpg

Thank you very much to Jewish friends for supporting our Uyghur brothers!

Thank you very much to Jewish friends for telling our Uyghur brothers what "human rights" are!

Last edited:

well. I believe that Xinjiang is violating human rights. Just like I believe in the West and Jews.

View attachment 964076

Thank you very much to Jewish friends for supporting our Uyghur brothers!

Thank you very much to Jewish friends for telling our Uyghur brothers what "human rights" are!

Thank you CCP friends for propaganda overdrive. You are trying to create a dichotomy, meaning that because there is a conflict between Israel and Hamas, all of CCP's actions in Xinjiang should be vindicated.

It does not work that way.

One wrong does not make another wrong right.

Don't conflate political decisions with CCP propaganda.

Israel also supported Azerbaijan while Iran supported Armenia.

Both are political decisions.

Thank you CCP friends for propaganda overdrive. You are trying to create a dichotomy, meaning that because there is a conflict between Israel and Hamas, all of CCP's actions in Xinjiang should be vindicated.

Who thinks I'm promoting CCP? Which Chinese member told you that I am a CCP fan?

Don't misunderstand too much. Thanks.

I just hope you don’t teach me what “human rights” are when you kill Palestinian children. This makes you very disgusting to me.

If you have any other opinions.

I can go to Xinjiang to live for 1 year. You go to live in Gaza for 1 day.

Let us truly experience "human rights" and "propaganda".

Okay?

If you refuse. Please stay away from me. You are very disgusting.

One is an alleged genocide where there has been no proof produced except for grainy photos that “suggest” something bad might be happening behind some wall. There are no refugees, no widespread turmoil.

Another we have massive displacement of over a million people, entire cities cratered, every day there are countless videos of corpses, most are children.

But pretend the two situations are comparable. You’re the brainwashed one if you really don’t have any critical thinking skills.

State that 'violates human rights' offers pear juice to Afghanistan children.

冰糖雪梨
Screenshot_20231021_224424.jpg

Screenshot_20231021_152118.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_152107.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_152051.jpg

Screenshot_20231021_235430.jpg

It's very strange. We Uyghur brothers seem to remain silent about the Israeli massacre of Palestinian children.

Anyone who supports the existence of Israel and sees them as anything less than a genocidal occupational state shouldn't be giving lectures about China or anyone else

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom