What's new

After Syria’s partition, will Xinjiang be destabilized?

China doesn’t have a domestic economy. The west doesn’t even have to fight China. Just an embargo will create massive upheaval in China. After the place burns down simply roll in the tanks to capture strategic areas.

China doesn’t have a domestic economy. The west doesn’t even have to fight China. Just an embargo will create massive upheaval in China. After the place burns down simply roll in the tanks to capture strategic areas.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
is this the results you bang your head 5 times a day?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another stateless bum? You are not even a false flagger, an UN refugee?

What is Turco Iranic people ?

@ghilzai Comes from a Pashtun confederation (Ghilzai) that has Turkic origins. Hence why he calls himself Turco-Iranic.

Come and try.

Oh don't worry, eventually we'll carry out Timur's dying wish.

not your beggar pakki who lacks self esteem and will bow down to anyone for money.

^^^

I see too many Pakistanis with this mentality online (thankfully in real life it's not as bad). On Quora, the Pakistanis have some mad love affair with India, and over here some of us almost worship China. It's despicable.

I am not your people, I don’t share genetics, language and culture with you and most importantly I don’t share the courage with you and no one calls me a dark Indian Muslim thank you.

Salamu Alaykum

That's not true bro, you get Pashtuns that are darker than some Indics and genetically speaking plenty of Pakistanis who aren't Pashtun have Pashtun ancestry, and the reverse can also be said. Just Google the LivingDNA results for Pakistanis, you will find Punjabis with 20+% Pashtun ancestry, and Pashtuns with even higher amounts of ancestry from the Indian sub-continent.

As far as language goes, plenty of loanwords in Indic languages are Iranic in origin, especially when it comes to Indic languages spoken in Afghanistan/KPK, e.g Hindko and Gojri.

Pakistanis as a whole are a unique mix of Iranic/Indic people, which gives us an identity separate to both groups (but it does overlap in some areas).

These comments smell of denial or/and misinformation or/and trolling. Come back to reality.

Definitely YES!

To make China on the USA's knee.

That the fate of China will depend on USA troublemaker mercy!

China want a peaceful life, China should obey what USA sayings, or else!!!

Back
Top Bottom