What's new

Afghans declare war on Rooh Afza

LMAO dude like seriously the makers couldn't care less how much you people boycott it, flush it down the toiler or bathe in it. As long as Afghani retailers are buying it, $$$ still gonna come into Qarshi (the manufacturing company) and Pakistan :D
so stupid, as if boycotting our products will get you anywhere! read history and learn how Gandhi's Swadeshi movement failed when the tried to boycott British good but couldn't because they were affordable for the poor masses who depended on them. damn morons!
PD: that girl's voice is as sweet as heaven though I suspect it might be so because she's drunk 2 bottles of Rooh Afza :p
Well, now Indian dress like British, talk like British, walk like like British and using Whitening creams to look like British....What else left and love to live in white people country.

As far as Afghanistan , all rich Afghanis settle in Pakistan. Whole trade goes through Pakistan. Thousands of tribes and families share the border and live on both side. So, if few Afghanis do little " namak harami " its ignorable .

Well I am sympathetic towards them for what they have been through but they seriously have to stop blaming Pakistan and the world for all their ills. They themselves surrendered the southern lands just to save kabul and kandahar under Abdur Rehman Khan who was a british stooge. They themselves surrendered the land under a treaty. Now when pashtuns on our side are more developed and advanced than them (culturally, militarily, in every sphere) they want their land back even though those who went to Afghanistan to ask for help against the british were treated worse than dogs. There are many pashtuns who can relate to that.

The Afghans do not accept the durrand line, particularly the pashtuns even though many tajiks and hazaras are suspicious to talk of reunification. As a pashtun wannabe I would say I do want reunification but under Pakistan. All pashtuns will be one. There is a saying lar aw bar yaw pashtun, meaning north or south we are pashtun or afghan though in Afghanistan, mostly to blackmail us they say lar aw bar yaw afghan. Afghan as a term means pashtun so they blackmail us saying that no pashtun can be pakistani. Its degeneration that makes them think that way because accepting afghan in the national sense is different from accepting Afghan in the ethnic sense.

They want our land, the pashtuns on that side, they remember the durrani empire and long lost glory (Afghans and pashtuns have a very rich history), call us ranjit singh and things like that. They particularly hate punjabis. They are hypocrites. They want pashtuns of Pakistan to give up their punjabi sindhi and baloch brothers but are unwilling to give up their tajik hazara and uzbek brothers, all of whom make a majority in most offices and the afghan military. So no pashtuns aren't ruling Afghanistan-but we all have our delusions.
Well, you are right, living in Pakistan neither any Pakistani ever discuss Afghan hate Pakistani or nor our media every notice. Plus, during living in Peshawar, noticed Peshawari hate Afghan and ask govt many time to kick out from Peshawar city, Even Peshawari call Afghans animals , they have no etiquette how to live in modern city.

Great, now boycott Pakistani Grain, Beef, Mutton, hospitals, ports as well.

You can import beef from your favorite nation India, they are more than willing to export it to you, :lol:

And while you are at it, boycott our country and leave it at once, never to come back.

Win-win for everyone.

Damn thats a fake (pink Roohafza) she probably got scammed and bought the local made No. 2 roohafza and was about to flush it down the sink then realize he should record it. No self respecting afghani can flush the real (Red) heavenly smelling and tasting roohafza.

Forget grumpy Afghans.

Let's find new customers, possible shipping to Russia and Europe. Who know they will love Afza than vodka!

:agree:

Well I am sympathetic towards them for what they have been through but they seriously have to stop blaming Pakistan and the world for all their ills. They themselves surrendered the southern lands just to save kabul and kandahar under Abdur Rehman Khan who was a british stooge. They themselves surrendered the land under a treaty. Now when pashtuns on our side are more developed and advanced than them (culturally, militarily, in every sphere) they want their land back even though those who went to Afghanistan to ask for help against the british were treated worse than dogs. There are many pashtuns who can relate to that.

The Afghans do not accept the durrand line, particularly the pashtuns even though many tajiks and hazaras are suspicious to talk of reunification. As a pashtun wannabe I would say I do want reunification but under Pakistan. All pashtuns will be one. There is a saying lar aw bar yaw pashtun, meaning north or south we are pashtun or afghan though in Afghanistan, mostly to blackmail us they say lar aw bar yaw afghan. Afghan as a term means pashtun so they blackmail us saying that no pashtun can be pakistani. Its degeneration that makes them think that way because accepting afghan in the national sense is different from accepting Afghan in the ethnic sense.

They want our land, the pashtuns on that side, they remember the durrani empire and long lost glory (Afghans and pashtuns have a very rich history), call us ranjit singh and things like that. They particularly hate punjabis. They are hypocrites. They want pashtuns of Pakistan to give up their punjabi sindhi and baloch brothers but are unwilling to give up their tajik hazara and uzbek brothers, all of whom make a majority in most offices and the afghan military. So no pashtuns aren't ruling Afghanistan-but we all have our delusions.

This ethnic prejudice will take Af no where. We are such a small country and everyone is up to do our pieces, but it will never happen because for all its worth everyone in Pakistan is living here by choice.

It is easy to take a moral high ground and blame others for your ills but it takes real courage to accept one another with all their flaws.
I think both Pakistanis as well as Afghans can learn a bit from this quote.

Enjoy

I would encourage you to go to the youtube page and suggest that Afghans should also leave Pakistan and please not use our ports and hospitals

And the mother recording this video dutifully ends this video with:
1. Afghoniston Zenobod
2. Pokistaon Murdabod

Jan @A-Team where are you -- we're missing your absence here -- lol
@Samandri jan -- koi khayalat?

We will send more please purchase and then drain it

Hmmmmm I have given it some thought and reached to the conclusion that if Afghans are playing into hands of the enemy why should we, if they are acting stupid why should we become stupids with them.

Okay Afghan brothers you don't like Rooh Afza, no problem We will send you Jam E Sheereen, and if you reject that too we will send you Nouras, I hope you won't be able to reject that, because most of us remember the line "Bhool na jana phir papa, Nouras lay kay ghar ana, Mazay mazay ka nouras muj ko hy apni jan say bhi piyara" :D

Enjoy

I would encourage you to go to the youtube page and suggest that Afghans should also leave Pakistan and please not use our ports and hospitals

And the mother recording this video dutifully ends this video with:
1. Afghoniston Zenobod
2. Pokistaon Murdabod

Jan @A-Team where are you -- we're missing your absence here -- lol
@Samandri jan -- koi khayalat?

Look at the bright side like a baniya. Encourage them to buy more Rooh Afza so that they can make videos and flush them down the toilet.

Kya aurat hai. Paisa dekar leti hai aur fir gutter mein dalti hai.

Gandhi's Swadeshi movement failed when the tried to boycott British good but couldn't because they were affordable for the poor masses who depended on them
Do you have proof for this?

Time to throw all the afghans out and seal the borders. No trade , no oil, no medicine, no Pakistani products at all. Make sure they can't use our ports. You will see them jumping like monkeys and their mothers will start teaching them Pakistan zindhabad within two days. Their government will declare a mission of no afghani left behind in saying Pakistan zindhabad. We have such shameful government that it don't bothers them at all. They must take aggressive actions against all these namak harams who are thankless and dump them into Kabul.

keep-calm-and-drink-rooh-afza-1.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom