What's new

Afghans declare war on Rooh Afza

i can understand the anger some poster have shown here..but what i will not stand for is when Pakistani members start bringing up the "we helped so many afghan ppl card"..that's a sick vile and immature behavior on your(the Pakistani members) part..stop it, you are embarrassing yourselves. Don't know what you all were taught when you all were young, but, wen u do good for someone make sure u never ever throw it back in their face. that's the lowest form of........just don't! The world knows what we have done, we know ourselves what we have done, and the Afghans even know what we have done. So please..my advice is never to bring it up again. if some folks don't like us, let them not, they do not represent the majority of the afghan population.

And what exactly we have done?

Supported Afghan jihad after Afghan government invited USSR to invade their country.

So having said that. We have helped millions of Afghans by providing them refuge in our country. They should be grateful to us. You can take it as anything but that is the truth. And we would continue to say it again and again.

Rooh Afza and SHan is my favorite
who the this people hate this 2 good product

stfu bitch. Most ISI are ethnic pashtuns themselves.

People who carry grudges, mean spirited and vindictive should neither be in the Pakistan army, nor ISI nor Foreign Service. We have a perfect example of people here in PDF who still needs to grow up.

Seems PDF is becoming a nest for some trolls to spread their trush. Who cares if some dude in Afghanistan boycotts this or that. It is imperative that we dont lose sight of the bigger goal which is peace between the neighbours. Trolls and those sitting in the US or NL will do their best to demean Afghans but grown ups with those will little self respect know that Pakistans and Afghans have no alternative but to make it work. It is easy to take a moral high ground and blame others for your ills but it takes real courage to accept one another with all their flaws. Together we will prosper!

Exactly my point !

Nah yaar not all afghans are bad

According to some idiots here all the Pakistanis are angels and all the Afghans are devils !

Why am In not surprised by this Afghans foul behavior and hatred for Pakistan and its goods?
I have always been indifferent to Afghanistan, thought of them as a neighbouring muslim country in turmoil, but didnot know they HATE us?

Did you ever think why do Afghans dislike Pakistanis ? There is always two sides of the story. Pakistan supported Talibans have created terrorism and destruction in Afghanistan.

Best Way For Afghans To Boycott Pakistan is they leave it ASAP

When Pakistan ends its support for Talibans and there is peace in Afghanistan then nearly all will return. So you ask Pakistan Army and ISI to stop supporting Talibans. The sooner it happens sooner the refugees will go back.

Supported Afghan jihad after Afghan government invited USSR to invade their country.

The total withdrawal of all Soviet soldiers from Afghanistan was completed on 15 February 1989 and the Afghan Mujahideen won on that day. That was 26 years ago and since then there has been civil war, militancy and terrorism in Afghanistan supported by several countries especially Pakistan.

Last edited:
According to some idiots here all the Pakistanis are angels and all the Afghans are devils !
Yea we hate afghans they all are devils.
And even if not devils its not our job to keep them with us fr 40 years and exhaust our resources over them that are deserved by pakistanis.
And yes these afghan pushtoons and non pushtoons ,they all have brought a lot of pain on pakistan.

They shud get out and leave our country and u and their well wishers can go with them too. We dont need u either.

They shud get out and leave our country and u and their well wishers can go with them too. We dont need u either.

I also want them to leave when there is peace in Afghanistan but some countries especially Pakistan continues to fund the militants that have created havoc in Afghanistan. You cannot forcebly send refugees back into a war zone but you can demand ISI to stop funding the Talibans.

I also want them to leave when there is peace in Afghanistan but some countries especially Pakistan continues to fund the militants that have created havoc in Afghanistan. You cannot forcebly send refugees back into a war zone but you can demand ISI to stop funding the Talibans.
Stop mental farting dear.

shezan juice i had that along time ago
Shan brand they are Pakistan Masala am i right
Shezan has Juices and Ketchup while Shaan has Mixed Spices and AFAIK Raani Juices have also been bought by Shaan Foods LTD.

Sri Lankan brothers are the only good people in region. The rest are f**king nutjobs. :lol:

acutally i am srilanka bangladeshi

Shezan has Juices and Ketchup while Shaan has Mixed Spices and AFAIK Raani Juices have also been bought by Shaan Foods LTD.

ohh i didnot know that but i know Pakistani products are good

I wonder how the UK, Australia, Canada, the US are rejecting Afghan refugee applications and Pakistan cannot send them back.

Canada is a sparsely populated country, why doesn't Canada take them in.

Aaaa yes and there are 3 million in Pakistan.

The Pakistanis are there as a result of organic immigration as are the other Canadians.

We're talking about a large and sudden influx of a relatively hostile population.

The Afghans you speak of are NOT the ones who are recent refugees by the way. The recent refugees application have been denied -- even for children of what recently become of age, may be orphans.

Question: did you not know this? If you did know it why did you post something irrelevant?

Back
Top Bottom