What's new

Afghans call to boycott trade with Pakistan for sheltering terror

Okay, good luck. And Pakistan's new wish Predator Drones should keep around Afghanistan to monitor terrorism activities and Taliban havens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, good luck. And Pakistan's new wish Predator Drones should keep around Afghanistan to monitor terrorism activities and Taliban havens.

Stupid Afghanis.

Afghan activities. And Afghan heavens. No more differentiation please, they are just backstabbing and to hell with them, we already have one cry baby and this another one in footsteps of the one already existing would be too much to bear.

Good for us. Food commodity prices already increase due to smuggling to Afghanistan. It would be great if these find themselves an alternate. Hamari jaan chootai in sai. Yehi bohat hai.

You never fail to surprise me...Commodity prices are increasing due to smuggling ?! What was that ? You will have to smuggle away 15-20 % goods for any minimal visible effect. Certain situations may be bad in Pakistan, I understand, but it can never be that bad....And people in Pakistan are in general wealthier. So, again, the influx will be towards Pakistan only! kuch bhi...huh?

Afghan activities. And Afghan heavens. No more differentiation please, they are just backstabbing namak haram Afghans and to hell with them, we already have one cry baby and this another one in footsteps of the one already existing would be too much to bear.

Even though Afghanistan is not cooperate with Pakistan, Pakistan must destroy many Afghan activities/Afghan terrorists or create split that country into two or three states like Sudan. Enough is enough.

Afghans 14 years of non stop sucking to india has gotten them nowhere but they still continue along the same failed path

We can gladly oblige, once trade is stopped between Pakistan and Afghanistan , prices of commodities in Afghanistan will sky rocket, it will lead to total collapse of whatever economy is left there

Then again by the tractor load , these ungrateful will start coming to Islamabad, only to be kicked back out and then again doing india-like randi rona that we wont talk to Pakistan, wont work towards peace.

I suppose these days Afghan like being the bitch of india

Even though Afghanistan is not cooperate with Pakistan, Pakistan must destroy many Afghan activities/Afghan terrorists or create split that country into two or three states like Sudan. Enough is enough.

Seal the borders don't let them come anymore here simple. It has been too long now, jab dil kia muuh utha kay chaly ayy aur wapis ja kay galia bak di. Enough of their free movement. They need to go back to their peaceful Afghanistan where they have the freedom of burning our flag and currency. You are right enough now.

Afghans are very dumb , 14 years of non stop sucking to india has gotten them nowhere but they still continue along the same failed path

At the cost of digressing, this is exactly how India feels about the Pak obsession on J&K !

68 yrears..

@ subject, maybe its the Indian angle that has kept Af afloat ?

At the cost of digressing, this is exactly how India feels about the Pak obsession on J&K !

68 yrears..

@ subject, maybe its the Indian angle that has kept Af afloat ?

J&K is disputed territory which india is illegally occupying , what has that got to do with afghans suckin gup to india ?

J&K is disputed territory which india is illegally occupying , what has that got to do with afghans suckin gup to india ?

Is it ok by some afghani ask why pakistan have relation with china, same way afghanistan have relation with india for their interest and progress, which is none of your business.

You never fail to surprise me...Commodity prices are increasing due to smuggling ?! What was that ? You will have to smuggle away 15-20 % goods for any minimal visible effect. Certain situations may be bad in Pakistan, I understand, but it can never be that bad....And people in Pakistan are in general wealthier. So, again, the influx will be towards Pakistan only! kuch bhi...huh?

Yes that's true.

Flour prices up as KP govt fails to check smuggling - thenews.com.pk

Is it ok by some afghani ask why pakistan have relation with china, same way afghanistan have relation with india for their interest and progress, which is none of your business.

If afghanistan was making progress by trying to crawl up the bums on indians one could say that this has helped them , 14 years on , there is little to show that afghanistan has benefitted in any way from this sucking up

And bother to grow wheat and other food crops instead of poppy and buy expensive stuff through Chah Bahar, the next generation port.

Exactly. Poor Pakistanis of KPK have to face the brunt of rising inflation just because these guys don't anything but opium in their country.

Its not about guts, power/authority, it all about being human & for the sake of humanity ... we have allowed them to stay in Pakistan & still let ourselves to be abused .... the patience is running out......
sorry for offtopic but nice Avatar buddy

well its not all about racist superiority that defines your future my friend

as per law of the nature not always the strongest survive the nature but those who are capable enof to change themselfs according to the changing circumstances and we indians know that as he have learened it the hard way in owr last 1000 year history so dont bother as how we are in resemblence to afghans

owr goal is a prosprus and develping and peacefull afghanistan and that can never happen till its under pakistani influence so we will take whatever it takes to get owr job done and you will also do the same lets see who prevails in the end ... no offence no hard feelings peace :D
Wah guru Ji kya baat kah di:D

I don't know, it will be difficult to explain, or may be I'm missing something here.. From a very high level, top-down view let's just say, you will not need to smuggle commodities from Pakistan to Afghanistan if there is no restriction. I mean, you have an FTA with Afghanistan already, which most probably covers these basic commodities, right ? So why would there be any necessity to smuggle in the first place ?

Anyway, let it be, whatever it is, I get the point you are trying to make, which is you want to get rid off those Afghans who are a burden to your economy.

I don't know, it will be difficult to explain, or may be I'm missing something here.. From a very high level, top-down view let's just say, you will not need to smuggle commodities from Pakistan to Afghanistan if there is no restriction. I mean, you have an FTA with Afghanistan already, which most probably covers these basic commodities, right ? So why would there be any necessity to smuggle in the first place ?

Anyway, let it be, whatever it is, I get the point you are trying to make, which is you want to get rid off those Afghans who are a burden to your economy.

I don't know why they smuggle, but they definitely smuggle which results in inflation in Pakistan. They finding an alternative is good for us. Hamari jaan chootai gi in sai. First they are the only country in the world to oppose our existence in UN and now we have to tolerate them in our country and as a burden on our economy. Hate this sh!t.

Back
Top Bottom