What's new

Afghans call to boycott trade with Pakistan for sheltering terror

Afghan Mujahideen fighting the Soviets were supported by the US. After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan and collapse of Soviet Union US lost interest. The Talibans came much later on and were supported by Pakistan.
You need to polish your history knowledge. Either you are truly naïve or have an axe to grind against Pakistan, particularly her military. Taliban were not only supported by Pakistan but also by Saudi Arabia and even USA. All the stake holders in Afghanistan were fed up with Afghan civil war and when Taliban took over, the peace brought by Taliban was welcomed by all the stake holders. The mistake Taliban made was, they refused to give fair share of power to Northern Alliance (happened to constitute more than 50% of Afghan population) that agitated Russia, Iran, and India. Secondly, they refused to take US dictation and angered Pakistan by not agreeing to settle Durand's line issue. Refusal to handover OBL to US was the last nail in Taliban Government's coffin.

Last edited:
Go ahead with the trade ban ,seal all the borders and block all the passes . Since most of the flour and wheat comes from Pakistan , we will love to see afghan gov starving their people. This way , there will be less terrorists for us to deal with.

We have to accept the fact the Talibans were supported, trained and equioped by Pakistan. The Afghan factions are guilty of being too divided and wanting to fight the other instead of reaching an agreement that all accept and implement. Northern Alliance that controls the government in Kabul cannot reach peace with the Talibans and blames Pakistan.
Why not go further back and analyze the American and Saudi support for Mujahideen? Let them grant citizenship to Afghans.
Or why not look at Russia (formerly USSR) and its actions in Afghanistan? Where are they in providing support to Afghans and granting them refuge from all the war and strife?

Heck, let every Tom, Dick and Harry who claim that they are with Afghanistan, grant these Afghan refugees asylum in their own countries and do whatever they want.

Any scenario, Pakistan wants them out and do whatever they do anywhere else.

Many Taliban fighters were part of the Afghan Mujahideen who fought against the Russians during the Cold War. Don't lecture me about history. The Taliban, NA and all other fragmented groups have fought against the Russians. Heck, even OBL and Mullah Omar fought against the Russians... Get your facts right

You are contradicting yourself. You just admitted that the Mujahideen fractured into Talibans and the Northern Alliance after the withdrawal and fall of the Soviet Union. Pakistan supported Talibans while the others supported the Northern Alliance.

Why not go further back and analyze the American and Saudi support for Mujahideen? Let them grant citizenship to Afghans.Or why not look at Russia (formerly USSR) and its actions in Afghanistan? Where are they in providing support to Afghans and granting them refuge from all the war and strife?

Possession is nine-tenths of the law and the Afghan refugees live in Pakistan now. US created wars in Afghanistan and Iraq but have not accepted the refugees from these countries. There are more Iraqi refugees that were accepted and settled in Sweden with 9 million population than in the US with 322 million population.

Perfect, what else can be expected from you..... your hen had chicks... dam she must have crossed the border and a Pakistani Rooster must have fcked her.... that's why she had chicks.... :coffee:

Dude talk some sense if you cant answer my question i can understand that

We cannot expel Afghan refugees into the war zone. Give can give them citizenship, take weapons from them and help them settle down in Pakistan. Equip security forces to deal with the drugs and weapons and Pakistanis are also involved ib these crimes and blaming Afghans is easy..

Unkey baap ka mulk hey, why give them citizenship? Are you high on Afghan opium?

It seems I have mistunderstood your post. I saw unkey as apka. My apologies.

But in the same post your accusing him of being high on opium, that is still not on.
Given his absurd suggestion and my strong feelings about Afghans, I am justified in saying he is high on Afghan opium. There is nothing abusive about it unless you insist upon it. Such comments are more than common on PDF and not taken as abuse.

I am editing post #76 and deleting post #83. Please remove posts #82 and #84.

Given his absurd suggestion and my strong feelings about Afghans, I am justified in saying he is high on Afghan opium. There is nothing abusive about it unless you insist upon it. Such comments are more than common on PDF and not taken as abuse.

Well some moderators take a different line on these comments. I agree his suggestion was not to our tastes. Anyway, I'll take away the posts.

Knowing arsalankhan21 is a closet afghani y u and dalit were wasting time on him.
And idont get those pakistanis who show soft corner for them, 40 years ho gaey hain aur kitni care karni baaqi hai. Time for them to build their own country.

Kya diya pakistan nay pakistanion ko?

Possession is nine-tenths of the law and the Afghan refugees live in Pakistan now. US created wars in Afghanistan and Iraq but have not accepted the refugees from these countries. There are more Iraqi refugees that were accepted and settled in Sweden with 9 million population than in the US with 322 million population.
Can you please explain the underlined part?
And what does this have to do with us being forced to live with them?

Can you please explain the underlined part? And what does this have to do with us being forced to live with them?

That means that the UN and other international organizations will support the refugees where they live now rather than moving them to a third country. Pakistan Army and ISI support of Talibans have created more instability in Afghanistan so we have also extended refugees stay in Pakistan. Same people that supported Talibans in Afghanistan now support the expulsion of Afghan refugees from Pakistan.

That means that the UN and other international organizations will support the refugees where they live now rather than moving them to a third country. Pakistan Army and ISI support of Talibans have created more instability in Afghanistan so we have also extended refugees stay in Pakistan. Same people that supported Talibans in Afghanistan now support the expulsion of Afghan refugees from Pakistan.

I think the problem started far before the ISI -- Daud Khan's support of separatists in Pakistan. So we don't owe the Afghans anything.

A record number of Afghan refugees have returned back -- with a little pressure more will return back.

As you can see Australia, the UK are rejecting refugee applications -- we are under no compulsion to let them stay

Highly illogical thing to say. Afghanistan is not a "third country". It is their home and it is where they belong. The Talibs have not been around since 1947 when Afghanistan showed open hostilities towards us.
What are you basing the third point on? I don't care about Taliban or ANA or NA or Karzai or Ghani. It's time they went back home.

You have not been able to defend your point so far.

I think the problem started far before the ISI -- Daud Khan's support of separatists in Pakistan

The phantom of Pakhtunistan evaporated during the President Ayub Khan administration in 1969 nearly 46 years ago. Pakistan has more Pakhtuns than Afghanistan and they are well integrated into Pakistani society. Only the idiots get nightmares of this issue. You still live in that era and should party like its 1969 !!

Back
Top Bottom