What's new

Afghanistan summons Pak ambassador after 8 policemen martyred in heavy shelling

Rip.

Considering the amount of Taliban in their own security forces I would say we might have hit a few in the mark.

Anyway on a serious note this incident will cause friction between the two nations.. Maybe finally we can use the friction as an excuse to send back the ungrateful people we are harboring here.

So, their 'jihad' on Pakistan has started?

Yeah seems like, but they forgot what happened to other jihadi parties declaring us murtads and infidels, they should have done their homework. End result of this jihad would be similar i.e. videos surfing on social media about how Pakistan Army is cruel and how it beat the crap out of innocent Afghani butts.

My advice for them would be limit your jihad to hoisting Indian flags in your country it suits you, don't go any further because you are not made for it, whatever you achieved, we taught you that and its always a bad idea to challenge your sensei.

Thread is in shambles, but sad turn of events none the less. Pakistan's efforts to nurture good relations have gone down the drain as Afghanistan struggles to control militancy and looks to a convenient patsy to dump the blame on, cue Pakistan. As the jingoism and fervour mounts in Kabul, ANA consistently misbehaves on the few positions that they actually hold on the Durand line thus prompting this response.

Thread is in shambles, but sad turn of events none the less. Pakistan's efforts to nurture good relations have gone down the drain as Afghanistan struggles to control militancy and looks to a convenient patsy to dump the blame on, cue Pakistan. As the jingoism and fervour mounts in Kabul, ANA consistently misbehaves on the few positions that they actually hold on the Durand line thus prompting this response.

All I can say from past many years that @ last one day Pakistan will BOMB afghanistan mark my word.. these Afghanistan are pillay of our eastern border kuta...

being a Pak Ambassador is very tough job... kabhi India summon karta hai to kabhi Afghanistan...

lets calm down and try to cool down this situation

Kuch nahi hota, yahan apkay Ambassador ki bhi dorain laggi rehti hain. Comes with the job.
:agree::agree: But the only difference is that pak ambassadors are fighting two frontal war... :rofl:

P.S. Hi... long time since last interacted

Pak-Iran Border -- Mortar and Bomb shelling
Pak-Afghan Border -- Same
pak -India Border -- Same..

Only peaceful border is Shino-Pak (oh! Uhyger terror)..

:agree::agree: But the only difference is that pak ambassadors are fighting two frontal war... :rofl:

P.S. Hi... long time since last interacted

Koi nahi, I don't think ambassadors mind the summon as much as they mind having to draft the cable for folks back home to apprise them of the situation.

And yes, it has been a while. I had taken a few weeks easy from the forum.

Pak-Iran Border -- Mortar and Bomb shelling
Pak-Afghan Border -- Same
pak -India Border -- Same..

Only peaceful border is Shino-Pak (oh! Uhyger terror)..

The Pak-Iran border is very stable, there have been a few incident but that is to be expected on a border dividing an insurgency ridden land. Joint-patrolling with the Iranians has been initiated and will help us avoid such instances in the future.

The Pak-Afg border is no big deal, ANA has sketchy presence and its us who are effectively guarding the border for both sides.

Indo-Pak border, its a mutual deal, if India stops violating the ceasefire, we will happily divert troops and ammunition to the western front.

Last edited:
what a nation acting on others commands and don't have there own mind to think...........

I fail in trolling because I never troll what wrong I said?? Pakistan has problem with all its neighbors..
we have only problem with cheap indians who are using afghans as their puppets to destabilize Pakistan by using their coward and cheap strategies...................

Back
Top Bottom