What's new

Afghanistan national army CAPITULIATION. US withdrawl

Oh dear this all fell apart quickly.
Anyone know where the head of NDS is?
Complete capitulation is coming very soon.

3:09-3:19
Now if they work with Pakistan (on Pakistan’s terms as they have experience combating the threat), hopefully they can mitigate the risk in a sustainable manner
There was a guy here telling me the ANA and northern alliance can fight for another 20 years and taliban cannot take kabul 😂😂😂. I kept telling him taliban may not even need to use force and will take over the country. Seems its happening faster than i thought.
The Talibs took Kabul in 1996 without fighting, they may very well do the same now. It’s all Afghan inter-tribal/back channel politics that dictates these things more than anything else.

Cry Hindutva cry....

It’s literally getting to the Doval the Devil’s Last Afgan....
America starts wars....becomes delusional and runs
70% of the US marriages end up in a divorce for a reason....
Some say, not a word in the Western Media. Off course not.
That's why I stopped watching BBC, ITV, SKY etc years ago.
Only watch UK news if want to know some local issues, like what is happening on the restrictions of Covid-19.
Read BBC sport section for score updates etc. Nothing else.
Hence, I follow the Turkish conservative media! I think I should start learning Urdu....

The Talibs took Kabul in 1996 without fighting, they may very well do the same now. It’s all Afghan inter-tribal/back channel politics that dictates these things more than anything else.
Looks like a number of local tribal leaders have switched sides and joined the Taliban. Another factor in the Taliban rapid recent push.

Its like watching game of thrones in real life.:pop:

Well all is not lost. The Modi library is actually a fortified base which can offer them protection. It's said to be impregnable with mountains of cow $hit all around. Taliban ain't going near it.

Last edited:
According to people that i know and are in the afghan loop, there is a domino effect within Afghanistan. They were resisting, thinking the dems of US would reverse the trump decision but that did not happen and all groups have approached taliban. The taliban have also shown the will to accommodate all afghans. In the videos at start the taliban are welcoming those surrendered soldiers, telling them welcome back home and ur one of us. In one video he even tells them to keep ur weapons, ur one of us and go home peacefully.
They say kabul may fall sooner than September.

According to people that i know and are in the afghan loop, there is a domino effect within Afghanistan. They were resisting, thinking the dems of US would reverse the trump decision but that did not happen and all groups have approached taliban. The taliban have also shown the will to accommodate all afghans. In the videos at start the taliban are welcoming those surrendered soldiers, telling them welcome back home and ur one of us. In one video he even tells them to keep ur weapons, ur one of us and go home peacefully.
They say kabul may fall sooner than September.

I think the Talib's realized they were very far right on the conservative scale, and foreign fighters made up more of their ranks than locals. What we are seeing is more likely a revamp and more induction of local Afghan's to make it more homogeneous and local to the country.

I could be wrong, but what you think and from people you know?

in my opinion, Taliban have simply realized it that if they wanna control the country as a political force they must be patient and handle situations politically rather than forcefully otherwise civil war will gear up and another decade will lost beside that after their office opened in Qatar they find an opportunity to understand the international politics and its dynamics this time they are trying not to over react and they are handling the situation as much as possible peacefully, beside that they have allowed female education and took other measures to prove the western media and govts that they can govern Afghanistan with a moderate approach this time. let see how long they hold their horses well

Taliban is relentless and will just keep fighting for the next 1000 yrs if possible is not worth it for Afghan army to continue fighting but surrendering is the right course of action

True that, but you’ve noticed one thing? While they are ruthless against enemies and fighting this time around they aren’t as cut throat, in the past they’d kill off surrendered ANA forces.

Tabdili Aik

True that, but you’ve noticed one thing? While they are ruthless against enemies and fighting this time around they aren’t as cut throat, in the past they’d kill off surrendered ANA forces.

Tabdili Aik
Winning Hearts and Minds the Afghan way; not starting any new blood feuds.

Back
Top Bottom