What's new

Afghanistan national army CAPITULIATION. US withdrawl

I think now is a good time to negotiate with the Taliban. The Taliban should be allowed to join the SCO on behalf of Afghanistan and recognize their legitimacy. In exchange for them to comply with international law and cooperate with neighboring countries. Finally, peace and stability in Afghanistan will be achieved.
Regional countries like you pointed, need to take responsibility of integrating them in regional and international order so as not to allow external forces to exploit them to destabilize the entire region. All the non-regional countries and their agents and minions in the region should be kept out.

All that money spent on ANA and their equipment and all of it ends up with taliban 😂.
When you are strong in emaan, Allah puts fear in ur enemy's hearts and they end up surrendering without even fighting. SubhanAllah.

There was a guy here telling me the ANA and northern alliance can fight for another 20 years and taliban cannot take kabul 😂😂😂. I kept telling him taliban may not even need to use force and will take over the country. Seems its happening faster than i thought.

There was a guy here telling me the ANA and northern alliance can fight for another 20 years and taliban cannot take kabul 😂😂😂. I kept telling him taliban may not even need to use force and will take over the country. Seems its happening faster than i thought.

Was he Indian? Notice they are all absent on this thread.

Some say, not a word in the Western Media. Off course not.
That's why I stopped watching BBC, ITV, SKY etc years ago.
Only watch UK news if want to know some local issues, like what is happening on the restrictions of Covid-19.
Read BBC sport section for score updates etc. Nothing else.

Taliban have the support of the common illiterate masses. The country will likely start regressing on the economical front.
A violent leadership in Afghanistan will incur the wrath of others in the future...

I don't see an end to the violence in Afghanistan, with Taliban at the helm.

Religious leadership could work in Iran and Israel only because the general population is quite smart/moderate/progressive. It will destroy afganistan from the inside.

Taliban have the support of the common illiterate masses. The country will likely start regressing on the economical front.
A violent leadership in Afghanistan will incur the wrath of others in the future...

Religious leadership could work in Iran and Israel only because the general population is quite smart/moderate/progressive. It will destroy afganistan from the inside.

So anyone, who didn't become stooge of India/USA and their appointed criminal and corrupt thugs is "illiterate" !!

Regressing on Economic front!! What economic front!!
You mean the billions YANKS were spending to hold on to their power!
That was not Afghani Economic policies. They were policies of occupiers .

Kabul security are falling way faster then expected. I expected more of a fight.
Have northern alliance gone into hiding yet
They are in fortified strong holds in the Panshir. If Kabul collapses, outside actors will most likely shift ops to the Panshir.

Oh dear this all fell apart quickly.
Anyone know where the head of NDS is?
Complete capitulation is coming very soon.
The head of the NDS's head should on a pole in Islamabad

After the initial economic boost from a massive the USA dollar influx......Afghanistan's economy has been in the doldrums for many many years. Outside major cities, there has been little progress. For most Taliban supporting Afghans, there has been little development from Taliban times.

After the initial economic boost from a massive the USA dollar influx......Afghanistan's economy has been in the doldrums for many many years. Outside major cities, there has been little progress. For most Taliban supporting Afghans, there has been little development from Taliban times.
Even in the cities no hospitals no schools no road oh yes the modi library 😀😉

Back
Top Bottom