What's new

Afghanistan national army CAPITULIATION. US withdrawl

Their advisors told NDS to target Pakistani kids and forgot the elephant in the room. It was expected that without CAS, ANA will fall like a wall of coins. I have been tracking the surrendering of government allies to Taliban since last years and it seems that no one wants to fight taliban anymore.

Their advisors told NDS to target Pakistani kids and forgot the elephant in the room. It was expected that without CAS, ANA will fall like a wall of coins. I have been tracking the surrendering of government allies to Taliban since last years and it seems that no one wants to fight taliban anymore.

what reason is there to fight each other at this point

Remember general Gull Hameed may Allah have mercy on his soul. He said they will watch you and kill you slowly. They laughed at him on cnn. I hope he is watching from his grave and smiling. The kaffirs have lost. I hope taliban don't do stupid things

None listened, hell even the Russians told the West not go their as it gives their mothers nightmares thinking of the Afghan War.

Only thing I’m jealous about they getting free Hummers.
How many trillion dollars and no schools hospitals road. Nothing

All lies

It was a total waste of money — some will try to justify it and say objectives were achieved. But things are back to square one.

Last edited:
I think now is a good time to negotiate with the Taliban. The Taliban should be allowed to join the SCO on behalf of Afghanistan and recognize their legitimacy. In exchange for them to comply with international law and cooperate with neighboring countries. Finally, peace and stability in Afghanistan will be achieved.

There are reports over 300 Taliban soldiers killed by Afghan army using air strikes in Helmand province past 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom