What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

It was not the case in kayani times. Collateral damage used to happen but before every operation, population was always asked to evacuate. In NW army was not allowed to retiliate some where else. E.g if taliban attacked military in x.y.z area, then army was supposed to retiliate within x.y.z area. Raheel shareef has adopted more of 'punishment' and indescriminate approach. If taliban attacks in bannu, then retiliation by army is not in bannu but in NW, orakzai and khyber agency. That is, the strikes are nothing more than revenge.

It wouldn't matter if the strikes are in wider area as long as they are precisely on anti peace elements, since in the end all of them are under TTP umbrella. But if strikes have happened on Gul Bahadur's area then its madness or on civil population then it's a crime.

It wouldn't matter if the strikes are in wider area as long as they are precisely on anti peace elements, since in the end all of them are under TTP umbrella. But if strikes have happened on Gul Bahadur's area then its madness or on civil population then it's a crime.
Air strikes have happened in his area e.g data khel. Now before, that there was so much relaxation for hafiz gul bahadur taliban, that their vehicles were allowed to pass at army check posts without checking, except of driver.

I think the same Afganistan was praised by Pakistani...
I remember Paksiatni claiming that Afghanistan is graveyard for invadors/attackers....
We praise afghanis, not cow worshiper puppets;)

Afghans have the right of self defense. If these attacks by Pakistan don't stop then there will be retaliation, either overtly or covertly. You can't let your people die without doing anything, 4 civilians died just the other day.
Here we go, they were the same afghans who use to kill your fellow hindu brothers, and called hindukush mountains after them, you don't have shame supporting them?

Last edited:
Time for some Shock and Awe.

iraq-shock-and-awe.jpg

Pakistan should go ahead with Airstrikes & artillery fires on RAW terrorist camps in Afghanistan as well as Northern Alliance, BLA & TTP hideouts.

Afghanistan govt should know that becoming lap dog of India will be a trouble call for them...the winds from Pakistan always brought peace & prosperity to Afghanistan since last 64+years...same cannot be said now because Afghanistan is giving reason.

What happened when India's 'Strategic Ally', Afghan Prime Minister Hamid Karzai messaged his 'ally' Narendra Modi for help when Pakistan Army struck TTP targets inside Kunar. True story :D

10427304_10152233277122663_1392251348436060296_n.png

Don't piss us off bald headed chestnut. If you keep hiding TTP and BLA, we'll keep bombing. If you have a problem with rockets we can fire Ballistic Missiles on that infrastructure you've built in Northern Alliance country, while keeping Pashtun areas poor and undeveloped.

It is due to Pakistan that Pashtun areas are left underdeveloped. Pakistan funded the insurgency in those areas during cold war. Pakistan snatched the future of young kids in those areas to make them fight against Soviets for US. Don't blame the government or people of Afghans.
Had Pakistan really wanted stability there, 2 decades were enough for Pakistan to build infrastructure there.

It is due to Pakistan that Pashtun areas are left underdeveloped. Pakistan funded the insurgency in those areas during cold war. Pakistan snatched the future of young kids in those areas to make them fight against Soviets for US. Don't blame the government or people of Afghans.
Had Pakistan really wanted stability there, 2 decades were enough for Pakistan to build infrastructure there.

Tissue papers?

Huzoor, you quoted me first. Had you brought in some intelligent questions, i could've answered.
You just wanted to get that rant off your chest. There is nothing i find worthy of a debate in your post. Allah Hafiz!

They are developing but gradually. It was afghani ppl who came to my land and created countless problems for us.Afghanistan should be grateful to us because we always cared about them but now I think they clearly are back stabbers.So if u can see and understand we were always behaving like their big brother but what they reply is disgraceful and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't piss us off bald headed chestnut. If you keep hiding TTP and BLA, we'll keep bombing. If you have a problem with rockets we can fire Ballistic Missiles on that infrastructure you've built in Northern Alliance country, while keeping Pashtun areas poor and undeveloped.
O.T. Are the pashtun areas in pakistan more developed than Punjab or sindh?

Back
Top Bottom