What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

@Pak-one, honest question. What is a better way to deal with the situation, surely not heavy airstrike I get your point. But something definitely needs to be done. What should be or should have been the approach in your opinion.
I do not have any solution in mind. It is a deep-rooted issue which covers FCR, jihadification of the area by army in 80s, taliban movement under mullah omar, kashmir jihad, U-turn on afghan policy in 2001.....and 2004 military operation, triggered this insurgency. Its hard to suggest a permenant solution, this region once attacked, continue to burn for decades or century. Their foes were empires, super powers. But pakistan is a third world country. But taliban of today are much organized and much fanatic than the past rag tag movements led by mullahs and faqeers. Look at the complexity, You are able to separate sajna faction from main body but at the same time a pro-pak group of gul bahadur, reportedily larger than TTP, announce preparation for war against you.

@F.O.X Islam comes first, not watan-parasti. Your excuse, that you can commit sins and wrongs, for sake of country, is kufriya thinking.

Last edited:
@Pak-one I think immediate effort should be made to contact gul bahadur and take him into confidence and cool him down. Stopping heavy air strikes too. But gul bahadur needs to take responsibility of stopping people from carrying out anti Pakistan activities too.

I mean sabzi mandi, kachehri, etc. All were planned in NWA.

@F.O.X Islam comes first, not watan-parasti. Your excuse, that you can commit sins and wrongs, for sake of country, is kufriya thinking.
Islam was never in the debate , do not try to change the topic , This was between Country and Tribes ... Country comes First then your Tribe or family or Costumes .. wana talk about Islam open another thread , I will take care of that there .

but then again this did show that you had no counter argument , thus my point proved.

Better to be a sindhi or whatever than ethnicity of @F.O.X bhaiya

Yaar I am what one would derogatorily call a bhaiya... Abh kis kis ki nasal ko gali deni hai tum dono nai? Why not stop here. Believe me that would make you guys bigger men than retaliating would.

Yaar I am what one would derogatorily call a bhaiya... Abh kis kis ki nasal ko gali deni hai tum dono nai? Why not stop here. Believe me that would make you guys bigger men than retaliating would.

Yaar i only insult Indians or anyone who is anti-Pak. Pro Pak members should ignore my insults, its not aimed towards them.

@Pak-one I think immediate effort should be made to contact gul bahadur and take him into confidence and cool him down. Stopping heavy air strikes too. But gul bahadur needs to take responsibility of stopping people from carrying out anti Pakistan activities too.

Its not that simple. There are no foriegners under his wings, in areas under his direct control. Foriegners are given refuge by dawar taliban in their areas e.g mirali by dawar taliban commanders e.g maulvi sadiq noor. They are allied with gul bahadur and part of his shura but they are quite independent and refused to listen to gul bahadur who insisted on expelling uzbeks, after maulvi nazir episode.
Gul bahaur decision to break peacde treaty was inevitabl, a kind of genocide is taking place in NW during raheel shareef period, to add the cruelty, the impose contineous curfews.

Its not that simple. There are no foriegners under his wings, in areas under his direct control. Foriegners are given refuge by dawar taliban in their areas e.g mirali by dawar taliban commanders e.g maulvi sadiq noor. They are allied with gul bahadur and part of his shura but they are quite independent and refused to listen to gul bahadur who insisted on expelling uzbeks, after maulvi nazir episode.
Gul bahaur decision to break peacde treaty was inevitabl, a kind of genocide is taking place in NW during raheel shareef period, to add the cruelty, the impose contineous curfews.
Sorry , i was shooting arrows in the dark at him. I apologize to you for my comment

Yaar i only insult Indians or anyone who is anti-Pak. Pro Pak members should ignore my insults, its not aimed towards them.

Bhai mere mera matlab yeh hai ke how is being a Sindhi, Pakhtun, Urdu speaker or Punjabi an insult because I see people here insult the other by calling them by a certain ethnicities name as if that ethnicity is lowly gali....

@Pak-one, it's ok. Coming to the discussion, being the Amir it falls on Gul Bahadur to enforce the treaty. If he cannot enforce it then why complain since he is not being targeted. But again one thing is for sure the heavy handed air/artillery strikes need to be curbed on population centres. Suppose that happens, is there'd a chance to salvage the treaty?

I have a hunch that channel has been opened with Gul Bahadur.

Last edited:

Sorry , i was shooting arrows in the dark at him. I apologize to you for my comment
Islam was never in the debate , do not try to change the topic , This was between Country and Tribes ... Country comes First then your Tribe or family or Costumes .. wana talk about Islam open another thread , I will take care of that there .

but then again this did show that you had no counter argument , thus my point proved.
Nope , you are wrong. Family is the basic unit in islam, family comes first. You are not even allowed to go to jihad if your parents refuse to give you permision while greatest jihad is against cruel ruler. We have example of hazrat imam hussain, for him state ruled by yazid was not first.
Moreover in islam, there is jihad even at micro level, if some one attacks your house, you have the full right to kill attacker.
In islam, country is not superior, islam is and islam starts from you and your family then covers your relatives and then neighbours, and then qaum/clan

Nope , you are wrong. Family is the basic unit in islam, family comes first. You are not even allowed to go to jihad if your parents refuse to give you permision while greatest jihad is against cruel ruler. We have example of hazrat imam hussain, for him state ruled by yazid was not first.
Moreover in islam, there is jihad even at micro level, if some one attacks your house, you have the full right to kill attacker.
In islam, country is not superior, islam is and islam starts from you and your family then covers your relatives and then neighbours, and then qaum/clan

I Simply Cannot Argue with delusional people , you failed to answer even one of my questions , when all doors closed you bring Islam in the debate ... quite the pathetic attempt to save face ..

anyhow carry on , I cannot lower myself to our levels .

Bhai mere mera matlab yeh hai ke how is being a Sindhi, Pakhtun, Urdu speaker or Punjabi an insult because I see people here insult the other by calling them by a certain ethnicities name as if that ethnicity is lowly gali....

@Pak-one, it's ok. Coming to the discussion, being the Amir it falls on Gul Bahadur to enforce the treaty. If he cannot enforce it then why complain since he is not being targeted. But again one thing is for sure the heavy handed air/artillery strikes need to be curbed on population centres. Suppose that happens, is there'd a chance to salvage the treaty?

I have a hunch that channel has been opened with Gul Bahadur.
Actually areas of hafiz gul bahadur has been targeted in these areas, there is no descrimination. Hafiz ul bahadur is a man who can be convinced again, if approached. But it seems he was/is getting ignored and he might have sensed it, or told from his inside sources that he will be also targated in full scale military operation.
What i do not understand, why Miranshah was subjected to air strikes, large number of faujis are stationed there. It is said that there are more than 30,000 troops in NW. This is 6 times larger number than total number of militants in the NW agency. And here fanboys are telling me that SSG is super duper. There are lot of deaths, that army keeps secret. Few years ago, A person told me that entire team of SSG got slaughtered in NW after landing in the stupid spot.

Actually areas of hafiz gul bahadur has been targeted in these areas, there is no descrimination. Hafiz ul bahadur is a man who can be convinced again, if approached. But it seems he was/is getting ignored and he might have sensed it, or told from his inside sources that he will be also targated in full scale military operation.
What i do not understand, why Miranshah was subjected to air strikes, large number of faujis are stationed there. It is said that there are more than 30,000 troops in NW. This is 6 times larger number than total number of militants in the NW agency. And here fanboys are telling me that SSG is super duper. There are lot of deaths, that army keeps secret. Few years ago, A person told me that entire team of SSG got slaughtered in NW after landing in the stupid spot.

Going against everyone including elements supporting you is madness. If it is being done the way you are saying then it's senseless indeed. It should be targeted and precise.

But I don't understand that why go to lengths to get sajna out and to side with you and alienate Gul Bahadur who was already under treaty?

I Simply Cannot Argue with delusional people , you failed to answer even one of my questions , when all doors closed you bring Islam in the debate ... quite the pathetic attempt to save face ..

anyhow carry on , I cannot lower myself to our levels .
Kyun bey musalman nahi ho ya kya?. You run your family, society and state according to islamic principles, laws and values. Islam is relevant and applicable to each and every minute and aspect of your life.
No fauji, is allowed to commit murders, sins and tortures, in the name of patriotism and country. Islam comes first and in islam you will be answerable for each bullet.
Am i making you uncomfortable with this islam talk? Mr.qadiani

Going against everyone including elements supporting you is madness. If it is being done the way you are saying then it's senseless indeed. It should be targeted and precise.

But I don't understand that why go to lengths to get sajna out and to side with you and alienate Gul Bahadur who was already under treaty?
It was not the case in kayani times. Collateral damage used to happen but before every operation, population was always asked to evacuate. In NW army was not allowed to retiliate some where else. E.g if taliban attacked military in x.y.z area, then army was supposed to retiliate within x.y.z area. Raheel shareef has adopted more of 'punishment' and indescriminate approach. If taliban attacks in bannu, then retiliation by army is not in bannu but in NW, orakzai and khyber agency. That is, the strikes are nothing more than revenge.

Back
Top Bottom