What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

I dont care, ANA and pak army can kill each other off to their heart content, my concern is for unarmed pashtun civilians in waziristan or kun, Raheel shareef is behaving like general tikka khan and i am bothered about it.
Its not pak army its Pak Army like you type ANA.:cool:
And it is not about just Pashtoon ppl its about the whole Pakistan I think Gen.Raheel Sharif will do what's best for the whole nation.Rubout the threat!:cool::cool::cool:

I am somehow very hopeful that you will start to love Pakistan, if not you then your children, if not them then their children. It's just a function of time. :)
So you have assumed that i do not love pakistan because i love pashtuns on other side of durand. Why you want us to hate our musalman kinsmen across a lakeer, drawn by sir durand?

The concept of ghairat might be lost for your kind and your pathani friends, but not for us. The things is, you desis/indics have different interpretation of word ghairat. In our langauge, it is very broad concept, one of which is qaumi ghairat. I was talking about qaumi ghairat and wrorwali of 35 million pakhtuns of pakistan. Ask your pathani friends about nuking afghanistan, depending on their answer to you, one can judge them ghairati or beghairat

Nobody is nuking anyone. And quite this racial superiority stuff if you hold faith in the teachings of Nabi (S.A.W). Read the last khutba.

So you have assumed that i do not love pakistan because i love pashtuns on other side of durand. Why you want us to hate our musalman kinsmen across a lakeer, drawn by sir durand?

So do I. We have an agreement on this. Just love us the same on the eastside of the lakeer I hope.

He is ignoring SSG??????
Stupid
Their training and mental toughness is unbelievable.I can bet on SSG against any special unit of the world without any hesitation.
But I would say SSG (N) is the best we got.They are trained by US Navy SEALs and SSG.Their work during 1971 war was impressive when they took out key people.View attachment 33798

really!!!???...are you Pakistanis are aware of the fact that afghan special forces are better training, equipped and organised special forces than any SF unit of pakistan... u said that US navy seals had trained SSGN. you know afghan special forces are trained by the best special forces in the world... they get training form seals, US army SF, SAS, SBS, polish GROM, Australian SASR and french special forces... afghan special forces are the most well equipped and trained special forces unit in Asia, they are equipped in NATO stranded..

they only drawback of afghan forces is they don't have any fighter jets to provide their SF a close air support... but afghans have attack helicopters for that role.

Its not pak army its Pak Army like you type ANA.:cool:
And it is not about just Pashtoon ppl its about the whole Pakistan I think Gen.Raheel Sharif will do what's best for the whole nation.Rubout the threat!:cool::cool::cool:
Whe Mirali massacre occured in december 2013, in also 22 drivers of my marwat qaum staying in a hotel, were lined up and shot extrajudicially...i sensed that some thing is wrong with new army chief. He has no previous experience of commanding operation in FATA and his brother was nishan e haider holder. So its pretty much clear that nawaz has chosen the most nalaiq one, who has climbed the ladder using his brother name. What he is doing in khyber agency and north waziristan, is rather short cut and simplistic way of dealing with rather complex issue.
Just within 6 months, he has created an unrest and uneasiness in entire pashtun population. News of civilian casaulties are reaching to people and they are concerned about it. People have forgetton about TTP and drones, whose attacks are almost stopped. Their focus is on jet bombardments.

The concept of ghairat might be lost for your kind and your pathani friends, but not for us. The things is, you desis/indics have different interpretation of word ghairat. In our langauge, it is very broad concept, one of which is qaumi ghairat. I was talking about qaumi ghairat and wrorwali of 35 million pakhtuns of pakistan. Ask your pathani friends about nuking afghanistan, depending on their answer to you, one can judge them ghairati or beghairat
If they are Pakistani then regardless of where their rest of family lives , their allegiance should be with Pakistan (if they are Ghairatmand ) that is what Ghairat means , not your misguided interpretation of it , Let me tell you what one of my friends said and I quote " I Will kill anyone & every one be it Pushtoon ,pathaan, punjabi,sindi or Baluchi , if he dares to lay a hand on Pakistan " .. that my frind is Ghairat .

Not your version which includes Selling your Daughters (due to fear & safety for the rest),your lands , Dealing in Drugs , Killing for money , Kidnapping for Ransom , using Kids for Suicide attacks , raping and I can go with with the list of things you call Ghairat . and at the end you still not be able to justify your rambling .

Last edited:
@Pak-one, honest question. What is a better way to deal with the situation, surely not heavy airstrike I get your point. But something definitely needs to be done. What should be or should have been the approach in your opinion.

Nobody is nuking anyone. And quite this racial superiority stuff if you hold faith in the teachings of Nabi (S.A.W). Read the last khutba.

So do I. We have an agreement on this. Just love us the same on the eastside of the lakeer I hope.
Qurans says that humans are divided into qaum and qabila for purpose of identity. Pashtun is one big family, you are asking me to hate a segment of this family?
Ofcourse there is no place for racial superiority in islam, but does islam disapprove qaumi wahdat?. We have units like family, qabila and qaum.....you cant change them. Quresh didnt stop being Quresh after islam, arab didnt stop being arab after islam. On the other hand, watan-parasti is un-natural , though mohib e watani is not. Nationality can be changed, we have people here with dual nationalities

Qurans says that humans are divided into qaum and qabila for purpose of identity. Pashtun is one big family, you are asking me to hate a segment of this family?
Ofcourse there is no place for racial superiority in islam, but does islam disapprove qaumi wahdat?. We have units like family, qabila and qaum.....you cant change them. Quresh didnt stop being Quresh after islam, arab didnt stop being arab after islam. On the other hand, watan-parasti is un-natural , though mohib e watani is not. Nationality can be changed, we have people here with dual nationalities

Agreed, in fact, never said that should lose your sense of identity . Just hope none of us say my ethnicity is superior or the others is inferior.

Remember you are also Lohani Sindhi hindu decendent, indicdesi apply to you also :close_tema:

You have typical trait of Sindhi :pakistan:

If they are Pakistani then regardless of where their rest of family lives , their allegiance should be with Pakistan (if they are Ghairatmand ) that is what Ghairat means , not your misguided interpretation of it , Let me tell you what one of my friends said and I quote " I Will kill anyone & every one be it Pushtoon ,pathaan, punjabi,sindi or Baluchi , if he dares to lay a hand on Pakistan " .. that my frind is Ghairat .

Not your version which includes Selling your Daughters (due to fear & safety for the rest),your lands , Dealing in Drugs , Killing for money , Kidnapping for Ransom , using Kids for Suicide attacks , raping and I can go with with the list of things you call Ghairat . and at the end you still not be able to justify your rambling .
Tor makhay, we pashtuns are one and same people. Let me say it loudly, if pakistan dropped nuke on any part of pashtun belt, whether in pakistan or afghanistan, we will take revenge from punjab. We will burn down your punjab, blood will be spilled in your streets and we will do worse than what your kind did with weak-hearted bengalis. If that time comes, then Beware of those pashtun friends in army, they will slit your throat .

Tor makhay, we pashtuns are one and same people. Let me say it loudly, if pakistan dropped nuke on any part of pashtun belt, whether in pakistan or afghanistan, we will take revenge from punjab. We will burn down your punjab, blood will be spilled in your streets and we will do worse than what your kind did with weak-hearted bengalis. If that time comes, then Beware of those pashtun friends in army, they will slit your throat .
I do not belong to Punjab , or any other Province of Pakistan for that matter , I was Born a Pakistani & I will Die a Pakistani ... get that trough your head , you hurt this country & your coming generation will be extinct from this planet .. never forget that .

and your frustration shows that you have no answer to my questions , & you are just shooting arrows in the dark , i do not have time to waste on these low level posts , so now get lost ... or bring something constructive .

Back
Top Bottom