What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
Afghan Defense Minister Bismillah Khan Mohammadi says Afghan forces are ready to take action against Pakistani troops if they do not stop firing rockets on Afghan border villages immediately.

General Mohammadi, however, also told Afghan parliamentarians that the country’s military forces would wait for an order by the government to retaliate the attacks.

The warning came as tensions have been on the rise between Afghanistan and Pakistan in recent months over cross-border attacks.

Afghan officials say at least six people were killed and around 40 others injured by rockets fired from Pakistani territory in recent days.

The Afghan government also warned on Sunday that it would pull out of the security talks with Islamabad over the alleged cross-border rocket attacks by the Pakistani military.

Afghan security officials have already said they will not participate in a regional security summit in Islamabad scheduled for June 4.

On May 27, more than 300 rockets fired from the Pakistani side of the border, landed in different parts of Afghanistan.

Earlier in May, a Pakistani security official was killed by shots fired from Afghanistan in the mountainous border tribal region of Bajaur, which has seen bitter exchanges between the two countries over the demarcation of their border.

PressTV - Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

attack PA with what ?? naswar and hasheesh?? no attack choppers no armoured tanks , no air force , special forces recently destroyed by haqqani talibs in paktia and paktika , wow they are influenced by their new friends plenty of bollywood masala script and actions by ANA officials

attack PA with what ?? naswar and hasheesh?? no attack choppers no armoured tanks , no air force , special forces recently destroyed by haqqani talibs in paktia and paktika , wow they are influenced by their new friends plenty of bollywood masala script and actions by ANA officials

I think the same Afganistan was praised by Pakistani...
I remember Paksiatni claiming that Afghanistan is graveyard for invadors/attackers....

I remember Paksiatni claiming that Afghanistan is graveyard for invadors/attackers....

No Pakistani in their right mind talks of attacks against the rag tag fighting elements within Afghanistan let alone invasion. We're talking about self defence here. The Afghans threaten us, unfortunately for them, their historic military strengths are all lost in a formalised military structure.

The only threat the ANA poses to us is via the use of proxies.

I'm not spouse to be part of this discussion but your comments make me to do so.
Yes we praised afghanis yes we give them shelters millions take refugee in Pakistan, yes we help them to fight with a strong invaders to save their dignity and save our borders. But we forget at once that they are genetically back stabbers and next time we might be put it our minds. Karzai just sold his soul to the devil.

Don't piss us off bald headed chestnut. If you keep hiding TTP and BLA, we'll keep bombing. If you have a problem with rockets we can fire Ballistic Missiles on that infrastructure you've built in Northern Alliance country, while keeping Pashtun areas poor and undeveloped.

Afghan Defense Minister Bismillah Khan Mohammadi you want to do what Now :omghaha::laughcry:

no not the ANA farsi but Afghani pshtoons

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Funny comment.. I don't know ANA doesn't allow Pashtoon to serve. @SherMalang any comment bro?

I'm not spouse to be part of this discussion but your comments make me to do so.
Yes we praised afghanis yes we give them shelters millions take refugee in Pakistan, yes we help them to fight with a strong invaders to save their dignity and save our borders. But we forget at once that they are genetically back stabbers and next time we might be put it our minds. Karzai just sold his soul to the devil.

Once Hassan Nissar said "War is industry for Afghans, They have no other business except War, so we (Pakistani) must keep safe distance from Afghanistan which we didn't do"

Earlier Russia was invador, Later USA was invador (in 2014 USA is leaving), Now Pakistan will be invader. I am sure Pakistan will meet same fate :P

Back
Top Bottom