What's new

Afghan Taliban in Kabul; Amnesty announced and Interim setup rumored

Those dogs are considered official personnel, not some stray animal you leave behind. And they are extremely loyal and do a very god job. Far better and useful than some illiterate Afghan entering their country.

This is where the west has a skewed understanding of what matters. Human life is far superior to anything else you have on the planet, other than the planet itself.

People who do not care about people do not deserve to set standards for anything. If they are not sincere to the species they belong to, what other species can they claim to care about?

Well not just that but she actually looks like a person I would like to talk to or get to know her and the kind of person I'd like to build a life with. These white girls with one rumaal on boobs and one rumaal on groin look like horrible beasts to me. I.e I am not just speaking from a bangible/materialistic perspective. I am speaking from a holistic view.

When I watch period pieces I find these same white/western women very attractive in modest long dresses.
1629184945165.jpeg

Well not just that but she actually looks like a person I would like to talk to or get to know her and the kind of person I'd like to build a life with. These white girls with one rumaal on boobs and one rumaal on groin look like horrible beasts to me. I.e I am not just speaking from a bangible/materialistic perspective. I am speaking from a holistic view.

When I watch period pieces I find these same white/western women very attractive in modest long dresses.
I guess she is kinda person I would rather waste my time on.

From the looks of Taliban and Northern Alliance have finally come to some form of settlement. It wasn't a fluke that they managed to grab NA areas so quickly. Ghani had NA on edge and was refusing to give them a share of government so most likely NA had a huge part in his defeat. What happened in last month was a total façade and everything was pre settled. All powers on negotiating table China Russia US and Pakistan have hinted at recognizing IEA govt of Taliban.

Aug 17:
33 years ago, on this day, we lost another gem who had experience wrt Afghan war.
General Akhtar Abdul Rehman:

images(6).jpg

Talibans initiated tactical Ops for recapturing Afghanistan almost 10-12 days ago. They’ve captured more than what US+ISAF+ANA had. Haven’t heard or see any single bad incident with any civilian or even Govt official. No innocent killed, not a single women related story, no school, college-uni-burned, no tv station destroyed, they didn’t killed anybody because of his/her faith, not even force anyone to leave homes or shops. They openly announced that if any group or warlord want to go, they can without any fear. They didn’t killed or harmed any single ANA soldier.

WTF western media trying to sell? More lies, more propaganda. A-stan is their land, no group can survive 20 years without “Mass local support” whether they have money or not. The equation of having money won’t work. Ex regime has more support, money and power so why they’ve surrendered? Simply because they don’t have domestic support. Ex A-stan Govt, ANA, NDS was entirely dependent on Americans and Indians. It’s clearly evident that the Talibans played rigorously with comprehensive strategy in kinetic and non-kinetic both).

The game is over for all!

Must say historic humiliation and largest surrender in the history. 40,000 approx US/ISAF + 300,000 Afghan force surrendered with in just 10 days without firing a single bullet even though they’ve world’s best war fighting capability and technology.

Number one lesson, you can only win wars by winning hearts and minds not by forcing or imposing ur BS idea of so called demoCrazy that has malicious agenda to destabilize region and other countries. At the end, truth prevails!!

Now you’ll gradually see the western media suddenly calling these talibans “terrorists to fighters and fighters to Talibans”. Why simply because the western establishment has to accept and recognize the legitimacy of Talibans and they can’t do that without building a new and different narrative. The perceptions built by the western govts through the media is against Talibans (they’re militants/terrorists). So, there are serious repercussions and consequences. Its not an easy job…. Wait and watch…

PS: Those who believe on this BS that the Talibans having Pakistan’s intelligence agency aka ISI support, they should ***** themselves. No sane mind with common sense accept this non-sense. Basically they’re trying to say that $850Billion budgeted military might along with NATO, + with world’s best war fighting machines defeated by few million dollars budget intelligence agency? If thats true then everyone should tell US to sack all the commanders and generals and dumps all the military equipment.

I agree with almost all you said, but someone has shown the Taliban the importance of geo-politics and someone has schooled them on it. This is why they are not behaving the like the Taliban of the past which was a pure guerilla force with no independent political component. They did not know how to live in the world and what difficulties they could face when isolated in such a manner. Perhaps they would never have cared has a super power not shown up bombing them out.

I think, there was no clandestine operation planned by the ISI but the schooling is definitely there. It is too evident.

Bhai lust ki bhi koi had hoti hai. She is anti Pakistan Ashraf Ghani type. She does whatever white masters say. Price of asylum I think.
She is most probably Tajik, brought up on Northern Alliance type propaganda, fled Afghanistan as a refugee. she needs a real man to love her Pakistani style. Sirf itni si baat hy. Sahi ho jae gi.

She is most probably Tajik, brought up on Northern Alliance type propaganda, fled Afghanistan as a refugee. she needs a real man to love her Pakistani style. Sirf itni si baat hy. Sahi ho jae gi.
Well good luck to her then ☺️

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom