What's new

Afghan Taliban in Kabul; Amnesty announced and Interim setup rumored

You want some? Come over here :rofl:

Yes their military commander is the son of their former great leader "mullah Umar" sahib. He was the real legend and charismatic person. Pakistan is still safe and the real Talibans have no hostilities towards Pakistan just due to Mullah Umar's orders to his followers.

Talibans are a million times more trustworthy than the cunning US administration. They never broke their part of the truce but US did many times.
I mean, will the Taliban ban the cultivation of drugs?

Now the only issue left is whether US or India, the biggest loosers in this situation sit back and accept their logical fate in Afghanistan? IMHO highly Improbable. They would fund and weaponize the uprisings against Talibans like ISIS Daish. The biggest question is, Would they be able to turn Afghanistan into another Iraq or Syria? Obviously it's vital in the national interests of both the US and India to keep Afghanistan in complete chaos and unstable as much as they can. They still prevail in global media propaganda warfare, US still can keep bombing Afghans after they fully evacuate from Kabul.

Because stable and prosperous Afghanistan would prove to be the last nail in the coffin of the US and India's hegemonic dreams. China and Pakistan would get vital trade corridors into Central Asia, Russia, Europe through Afghanistan. Alqaida may get stronger in India and Kashmir is already slipping out of Modi's control.

If US says China is their biggest adversary then I highly suspect that their future battlefields and prime target of cold war 2.0 would be Afghanistan and Pakistan for sure. Don't know how Pakistan would finesse through this great game?
Americans and Indians are not necessarily on same page on all matters.

This is an opportunity for Pakistan to capitalize to its advantage and reboot relations with USA on positive footing.

Mike Pompeo = CIA

This is an opportunity for Pakistan to capitalize to its advantage and reboot relations with USA on positive footing.
So is the war over? Have the Afghan Taliban won the war?

Yes, this war is over.
I See... So what does this mean...? ;) :P
Guess we all lived long enough to see the end-game.
You just wake up or something bro?
In certain parts of the world it is taboo to talk about what is happening in the Middle East.

Because people are being fed lies by the media.
Especially for Muslims living in the West.

Mike Pompeo = CIA

Even after Saigon 2, their attitude toward Pakistan will not change. They will continue to blame Pakistan for their failure on all fronts.

Even after Saigon 2, their attitude toward Pakistan will not change. They will continue to blame Pakistan for their failure on all fronts.
Some will do this, but many Americans do not think on these lines. I saw a conversation about this war in one of the American forums and some of them were of the view that the war was dragged on for profiteering and such. Others felt that the war was over after killing Osama.

Give it time. Things change.

Foreign relations are to be 'managed' regardless.

Now let us hope that Afghan Taliban stay true to their promises and live up to expectations. Pakistan should make sure of this.
Yes and what about 9/11 and all that nonsense.

So...9/11 was an inside job after all. Hmph.
I don't buy conspiracy theories.

Some will do this, but many Americans do not think on these lines. I saw a conversation about this war in one of the American forums and some of them were of the view that the war was dragged on for profiteering and such. Others felt that the war was over after killing Osama.

Now let us hope that Afghan Taliban stay true to their promises and live up to expectations. Pakistan should make sure of this.

Then what is your take on the 9/11 attacks?

Even Hamid Gul asked why didn't they take that infamous loser Osama alive.

When I was growing up in Saudi Arabia, that is what most Pakistani expatriates believed behind closed doors. Same with the Saudi locals as well.

Back
Top Bottom