What's new

Afghan Taliban in Kabul; Amnesty announced and Interim setup rumored

Then what is your take on the 9/11 attacks?
Contrary to popular assumption, American homeland had relaxed security measures in place before 9/11. People could visit even White House if they wanted to. It was also easy to migrate to USA at the time (Democrats were strong advocates of immigrants in particular).

So why 9/11 was not possible?

The lesson is to take national security seriously. There should be a robust mechanism for screening foreigners when they visit a country. Common sense factor.

Contrary to popular assumption, American homeland had relaxed security measures in place before 9/11. People could visit even White House if they wanted to. It was also easy to migrate to USA at the time (Democrats were strong advocates of immigrants in particular).

So why 9/11 was not possible?

The lesson is to take national security seriously. There should be a robust mechanism for screening foreigners when they visit a country.
Well... I do not know who to believe, because the USA too has done screw-ups like the removal of Mohammad Mossadeq and the Vietnam war. Doubting the American narrative is only natural.

Same thing with Weapons of Mass Destruction on Iraq. Or The Pressler Amendment on Pakistan for having nuclear weapon capability. So why should we believe the American narrative.

Anyways I respect your opinion though.

Well... I do not know who to believe, because the USA too has done screw-ups like the removal of Mohammad Mossadeq and the Vietnam war. Doubting the American narrative is only natural.

Same thing with Weapons of Mass Destruction on Iraq. Or The Pressler Amendment on Pakistan for having nuclear weapon capability. So why should we believe the American narrative.

Anyways I respect your opinion though.
Those are cases of American Foreign Policy.

9/11 happened due to lack of homeland security on American soil. They woke up afterwards.

Those are cases of American Foreign Policy.

9/11 happened due to lack of homeland security on American soil. They woke up afterwards.
Alright, even if you are right, then why should USA stay in Afghanistan for 20 years? It was never about Osama.

It was about the Afghan Taliban :p:

Alright, even if you are right, then why should USA stay in Afghanistan for 20 years? It was never about Osama.

It was about the Afghan Taliban :p:
Osama was caught and killed in 2011.

Osama's son Hamza was caught and killed in 2019.

Deal with Afghan Taliban was reached in 2020.

Therefore.

Osama was caught and killed in 2011.

Osama's son Hamza was caught and killed in 2019.

Deal with Afghan Taliban was reached in 2020.

Therefore.
Then the war should have immediately ended in 2011, not now in 2021.

Anyways they found Osama in Pakistan. LOL, not in Afghanistan.

About you saying you do not believe in conspiracy theories. Well...removing a democratically elected leader like Mohammad Mossadeq was a consipracy in itself. Anyways everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just said what people believe in the Middle East from my experiences and anecdotes.

1629158328485.png

Ghani with his Lebanese wife.
While leaving the presidential palace, President Ghani took with himself
1. The original copies of the signed agreements with the international community
2. His personal notebooks

Then the war should have immediately ended in 2011, not now in 2021.

Anyways they found Osama in Pakistan. LOL, not in Afghanistan.

About you saying you do not believe in conspiracy theories. Well...removing a democratically elected leader like Mohammad Mossadeq was a consipracy in itself. Anyways everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just said what people believe in the Middle East from my experiences and anecdotes.
Both USA and USSR have done bad things in times of Cold War. Middle East itself have produced many 'gems' over time. There is no shortage of troublemakers around the world. Most unfortunate.

While Afghans are left to be dragged and dropped from American C-130s, American Dogs are saved and taken abroad in respect of life.

This is reality of America. Their dogs are better than Afghan humans.

US Airforce refusing to take Afghan refugees onboard.
View attachment 770303

Oh American dogs... of course, come aboard.
View attachment 770299

Those dogs are considered official personnel, not some stray animal you leave behind. And they are extremely loyal and do a very god job. Far better and useful than some illiterate Afghan entering their country.

True. More bangable.

It's funny how the old man's smirk suddenly vanished when the guy said, "We won and you lost".
Well not just that but she actually looks like a person I would like to talk to or get to know her and the kind of person I'd like to build a life with. These white girls with one rumaal on boobs and one rumaal on groin look like horrible beasts to me. I.e I am not just speaking from a bangible/materialistic perspective. I am speaking from a holistic view.

When I watch period pieces I find these same white/western women very attractive in modest long dresses.

Back
Top Bottom