What's new

Afghan Students in trouble in Indian universities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you frikkin kidding me??.. Pakistan itself (and a bunch of other countries) has a higher rape ratio than India, and that too per the document submitted in your national assembly..

Thats because more rapes are reported in Pakistan than India...
Only 1/10 rapes are reported in India.

Lol at you acting proud of that :lol:

When the sun rises, only idiots or denialists don't see it. No Indian will agree to what i said as it makes their country look bad. Bad things about India are not to be said because no bad thing happens in India....i get it!. However, every bit of my post was factually correct, which is why India isn't a suitable country for foreigners to study,so they are the ones to blame in the first place. I remember when Indian students were murdered and injured in Australia, how Indians were presenting Australia as the most evil,racist and xenophobic nation on planet earth. So its wrong when the Chicken come back to roost at home?

Your tone and replies are filled with so much of hatred. Bro, I don't know how are you coping up with so much of hatred in yourself. Not good for your health.

How is your post factual when India has lowest rape ratio and Pakistan has higher than India? Cool down and reply. Anybody can do blabbering but sane minds should be cool.

Your post was not factually correct when you said India has the highest rape ratio in the world.. It actually has a lower ratio than Pakistan and even USA..

If you think USA, Pakistan and countries that have 10x less population than India have more rapes, then my friend you are in a delusional world :lol:...

Only 1/10 rapes are reported in india.

Thats because more rapes are reported in Pakistan than India...
Only 1/10 rapes are reported in India.

Lol at you acting proud of that :lol:

Pakistan is worse off in reporting rapes because till recently to prove rape in Pakistan, 4 men should have watched it happen and should have been ready to give witness. Even now DNA evidence is not accepted as a norm for rape in Pakistan.. it would help if you crawl out from under the bed and try and increase a little bit of that famed Pakistani IQ of yours before blabbing on :)

How is your post factual when India has lowest rape ratio and Pakistan has higher than India?

Pakistan only has higher rape ratio than India because Pakistan reports all its rapes.
India has only 1/10 rapes reported.
Now calculate India's actual rape ratio. :lol:

If you think USA, Pakistan and countries that have 10x less population than India have more rapes, then my friend you are in a delusional world :lol:...

Only 1/10 rapes are reported in india.

There was recently story in Pakistan how Pakistani men dig women out of their graves and regularly rape them. If that is the condition of dead women in Pakistan, I can only imagine how bad the condition of living women are :(

Pakistan is worse off in reporting rapes because till recently to prove rape in Pakistan, 4 men should have watched it happen and should have been ready to give witness. Even now DNA evidence is not accepted as a norm for rape in Pakistan.. it would help if you crawl out from under the bed and try and increase a little bit of that famed Pakistani IQ of yours before blabbing on :)

Wow you must have been in Pakistani govt..
Thats why you know so much about the stone age 4 witness law in Pakistan. :lol:

Idiot, no such law like that exists here :rofl:

India gets the honor[/URL] as alot of cases are unreported

[YOU wanted to discuss this.]

And how exactly do you know unreported rapes in India exceeds unreported rapes in Pakistan per capita.? Would love your source on that...

Pakistan only has higher rape ratio than India because Pakistan reports all its rapes.

How did you arrive at 1/10? did you pull it from your back? else prove how 1/10 is correct.
If tent society itself is reporting so many rapes, then open society like ours are definitely more factual.

There was recently story in Pakistan how Pakistani men dig women out of their graves and regularly rape them. If that is the condition of dead women in Pakistan, I can only imagine how bad the condition of living women are :(

There was also recently a story in India where 4 men brutally gangraped a girl in broad daylight.

Necro______ happens all over the world. They are acts by insane people. Google it for India you will get stories of it in India as well. As usual, Indians IQ gets the best of them ... :lol:

In Pakistan only 1/100 rapes are reported. See, I can make up numbers too.

Whatever the case is, Pakistani culture doesn't allow for women to speak out when crimes have been committed against them. I actually personally know of a Pakistani girl that lives with an adopted family here because she was under the threat being honour killed for reporting rape against her by her uncle.

It's hilarious that you should say that Pakistan reports all its rapes when that is not the case even in forward thinking, non-Muslim countries like Australia.

And how exactly do you know unreported rapes in India exceeds unreported rapes in Pakistan per capita.? Would love your source on that...

Maybe because... India has 7x more population than Pakistan? And Pakistan's reported rape ratio and India's are almost the same...?

India gets the honor as alot of cases are going unreported.

This is how rapists are punished in Pakistan.

[YOU wanted to discuss this.]

I will see your link and raise you this

The Stigma of Reporting a Rape in Pakistan | Outlawed in Pakistan | FRONTLINE | PBS

And about why India is number 3 in rape offences is because of its high population since these figures take absolute numbers and not per capita figures.. Also, did you know that Pakistan does not formally report its rape figures like all other countries do.. Looks like something to hide.. Eh?

Why the deafening silence after rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

In Pakistan a rape every 2 hours translates to 4400 rapes in an year translates to 2.4 rapes per 100,000 population. The same figure for India is 1.8 as per UN figures

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How did you arrive at 1/10? did you pull it from your back? else prove how 1/10 is correct.
If tent society itself is reporting so many rapes, then open society like ours are definitely more factual.

Search it up. I'm not here to spoonfeed you.
It will shame you to know that all of your politicians, police officers are saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom