What's new

Afghan Students in trouble in Indian universities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farsiwans getting what the deserve (MINUS) the female student harassment part. No love lost here.

Nope us Pakistanis dont even have to tease a Afghan girl, Afghan prostitutes come running at us for money ... Heck even Afghan homosexual boys come running at men for bacha bazi... I said no boy keep that $hit way back in Kandahar :chilli: I seen hundreds of Afghan girl/boy prostittes in Peshawar, Abottabad, Karachi, Islamabad.. :angel:

Are there also pakistani pashtun prostitutes in your karachi ?....i guess your answer would be yes.
Say this on face of any afghan or pashtun and you will have broken face and jaw.

my friend your country is doing that rather than India right now. Ofcourse there's no religious difference still your country is more violent than us.

I think you forgot about Kashmir, Golden temple, Gujarat massacre, 1992 mumbai, maoists and LTTE otherwise you wouldn't have guts to say such bakwaa :lol: :rofl:

Author is just another jealous Pakistani who can't bear the recent news of India becoming the top destination for Afghan students .

Trying to turn a minor college fight into international diplomatic issue.

:cuckoo:

I think you forgot about Kashmir, Golden temple, Gujarat massacre, 1992 mumbai, maoists and LTTE otherwise you wouldn't have guts to say such bakwaa :lol: :rofl:

lols and you are forgetting 2002- present....people in your country are killing each other usually on a daily basis...more than 1 lakh lives lost..still doing bakwas??

Are there also pakistani pashtun prostitutes in your karachi ?....i guess your answer would be yes.
Say this on face of any afghan or pashtun and you will have broken face and jaw.

Sorry i dont equate Pakistani pashtun with Afghan
You Afghani creatures will even break your sons legs to make him earn more profit in begging on karachi streets.
where warrior culture has gone to now?

Now dont send your prostitutes here..

I hope you will finally figure out how much paint is on the atom bomb when it lands on your house :lol:

So you are saying your own diet is not normal :tdown:
Stop insulting Hindus you racist :lol: :angel:

Will you fly with your flying carpets to drop the bomb??

I am scared , since most of your missiles are not working these days :lol:

do you even know the meaning and difference between race and religion ??

lols and you are forgetting 2002- present....people in your country are killing each other usually on a daily basis...more than 1 lakh lives lost..still doing bakwas??

Its started in our country from 2002 its been in yours since pre 1947 :lol:

Will you fly with your flying carpets to drop the bomb??

I am scared , since most of your missiles are not working these days :lol:

do you even know the meaning and difference between race and religion ??

you already know how... we will set up tents in indian territory and launch from there ;)

our missiles work perfectly fine :lol:

Sorry i dont equate Pakistani pashtun with Afghan
You Afghani creatures will even break your sons legs to make him earn more profit in begging on karachi streets.
where warrior culture has gone to now?

Now dont send your prostitutes here..

I asked you a simple question, do pak pashtun prostitutes also operate in your city? You didnt say NO.

I know your mentality dude. Atleast indians here have decency to condemn the incident. While you labelled all Afghan females prostitutes. Which means you offended Afghans of all ethnicities, pashtuns, tajiks, hazaras, uzbeks, balochs and turkmen......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom