What's new

Afghan Students in trouble in Indian universities

Status
Not open for further replies.
so,this news is more than a month old..:disagree:

Sources say the fight started after some students passed comments on an Afghan girl. Initially, Afghan students took to violence. "Indian students abused them. As the news spread, national students living in other hostels gathered on the spot. They pelted stones and vandalised university property. Some students broke window panes of cars and glass doors and windows," said Brijesh Kumar, Superintendent of Police (rural).

I would've expected more civility of students.

Afghan, Indian students clash at Sharda University - Hindustan Times

The clash started because of teasing of Afghan girl by indian students.....

That's okay . Clashes can happen between Afghan and local students in India but at least we are not turning them into terrorists ;)

Afghan students flock to India's universities - Features - Al Jazeera English

"The Afghan government feels those who went to Pakistan returned as terrorists, so we are discouraged to go there," says Ahmady, adding those with Pakistani degrees don't find jobs easily. India is a cheap and quality option.

"The Afghan government feels those who went to Pakistan returned as terrorists, so we are discouraged to go there," says Ahmady, adding those with Pakistani degrees don't find jobs easily. India is a cheap and quality option.

Then Afghan govt should take back all their refugees back lol..
Afghan govt is wrong.. Afghan who study in our universities usually turn into drug smugglers or prostitutes or beggars

Btw Afghan student called india cheap LOL :omghaha:

There are thousands of Afghan students graduating from India and have been for a very long time ( like Hamid Karzai ). Ask those students about their experience . Also ask those ANA cadets and officers who trained in India.

Just because some students got into trouble does not mean that most of them had the same experience. You Pashtuns are too emotional . Think before you reach conclusions about anything.

I am not emotional or any thing. These kind of clashes, on more intense scale, happens in universities of karachi between pashtun students and Mohajir students...the reason is huge gap between cultures and nature of two communities.....
Indians need to realize that no matter how much modern Afghans look like, even the farsiwans, they are sensitive about the girls...In attock key uss paar pakistan people think hundred times before teasing a pashtun or afghan girl, indians also need to learn that.

...In attock key uss paar pakistan people think hundred times before teasing a pashtun or afghan girl, indians also need to learn that.

Nope us Pakistanis dont even have to tease a Afghan girl, Afghan prostitutes come running at us for money ... Heck even Afghan homosexual boys come running at men for bacha bazi... I said no boy keep that $hit way back in Kandahar :chilli: I seen hundreds of Afghan girl/boy prostittes in Peshawar, Abottabad, Karachi, Islamabad.. :angel:

Are Indians good fighters btw?

How can a country or a race be fighters my friend ? Isn't that a more person to person thing ? :what:

Depends on the size , presence of mind, agility , strength and training level of the person.

How can a country or a race be fighters my friend ? Isn't that a more person to person thing ? :what:

Depends on the size , presence of mind, agility , strength and training level of the person.

You have some people who are naturally good at fighting. Russians for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom