What's new

Afghan Presidential palace under Taliban attack.

quite confusing when taliban scumbags are equated to subhash bose and bhagat singh,.

you know I hate Talib@stards.

but now that you have brought the comparison,

by your definition, who is even a "semi-equivalent" to Subhash bose and bhagat singh, in the context of Afghanistan.

Or you think that gad-awful place does not deserve to have Subhash bose and bhagat singh?

peace

Bhagat Singh tried to kill the goras its another thing he was not that equipped at that time. Current day bhagat singhs are advanced besides your neta ji chandra boss was aidded and shelttered by the same Taliban back then in Afghanistan for the same reason "freedom" from occupiers.

NO difference

as far as endorsing Taliban well the entire world is endorsibg them /US/NATO is endorsing them why should we shy away.

@Abu Zolfiqar

Am not surprised you are trying to equate freedom fighters to Radical terrorists.....two entirely different things... but Pakistanis have a trend of confusing between the two. By that logic TTP and BLA are freedom fighters as well... no need to be picky...

Last edited by a moderator:
by your definition, who is even a "semi-equivalent" to Subhash bose and bhagat singh, in the context of Afghanistan.

Or you think that gad-awful place does not deserve to have Subhash bose and bhagat singh?

peace
AHMED SHAH MASSOUD

massoud3.jpg

It Disturbs me that Pakistanis still have the concept of good taliban and bad taliban... Even after all this carnage...

you know I hate Talibstards.

but now that you have brought the comparison,

peace

Bhagat Singh and Bose never said make India a relgious theocratic state or we will keep killing innocent civilians. They did not publicly stone local Indian men and women involved in adultery. They did not kill their own women who tried to go to school. Comparing Taliban with greats like Bose and Bhagat Singh is beyond despicable.

Dont know who the Bose and Bhagat Singh is in Afghanistan, but Taliban is as far away as Bose/Bhagat Singh as you can realistically get...

AHMED SHAH MASSOUD

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/massoud3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well Masood was ONE of the many commanders who all were part of struggle 20+ years ago. And yes he deserve a credit for fighting Commies.

However my question was related to current day i.e. 2013.

Thank you

Remain disturbed??

I will...but to remind you ..we are not the one facing the brunt of the terror attacks (despite the 8 soldiers Martyrd)... as long as Pakistanis have this stupid good/bad taliban in their heads more people will loose their lives..

Am not surprised you are trying to equate freedom fighters to Radical terrorists.....two entirely different things... but Pakistanis have a trend of confusing between the two. By that logic TTP and BLA are freedom fighters as well... no need to be picky...

NO by your Logic Maoists/Khalistanis/Bodo landers etc etc are all freedom fighters as well.

Anyone that is fighting against foreign invasion is a freedom fighter, anyone that is terrorising own countrymen is a terrorist simple as that.

Multiple history fails.... Please learn the origins of "TALIBAN" (hint: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam)

:whistle: they are hindustani deobandi scum not taliban

It Disturbs me that Pakistanis still have the concept of good taliban and bad taliban... Even after all this carnage...

Please do not start Indo-Pakistan $hit shoveling.

Address particular posters with specific questions.

Otherwise this thread will be cr@pped in no time.

Thank you

NO by your Logic Maoists/Khalistanis/Bodo landers etc etc are all freedom fighters as well.

Anyone that is fighting against foreign invasion is a freedom fighter, anyone that is terrorising own countrymen is a terrorist simple as that.

:whistle: they are hindustani deobandi scum not taliban

oh So taliban don't terrorize ?.. thank you..thats all i needed to know... you people are doomed

Bhagat Singh and Bose never said make India a relgious theocratic state or we will keep killing innocent civilians. They did not publicly stone local Indian men and women involved in adultery. They did not kill their own women who tried to go to school. Comparing Taliban with greats like Bose and Bhagat Singh is beyond despicable.

Dont know who the Bose and Bhagat Singh is in Afghanistan, but Taliban is as far away as Bose/Bhagat Singh as you can realistically get...

bhagat singh was more an ethiest going against own religion thanks to his hanging that he got some publicity otherwise he would have been doomed by his own religious scholars.

so basically his hanging was good for his own publicity than phreedom

Please do not start Indo-Pakistan $hit shoveling.

Address particular posters with specific questions.

Otherwise this thread will be cr@pped in no time.

Thank you

my question is legit and not "**** shoveling" i honestly thought the mentality had changed ..
Besides.... am not the one who got Bhagat singh here ..mind speaking to the person who equated Bhagat singh to these Terrorists in the first place ...

oh So taliban don't terrorize ?.. thank you..thats all i needed to know... you people are doomed

when they terrorise they are doomed when tthey fight against foreign invaders they are NOW on top of talks with US bending down.

simple and also please watch for attitude of INDIA :))))) you guys soon rather already are coming up with acceptance and singing of Good Taliban/ Bad Taliban mantra

Bhagat Singh and Bose never said make India a relgious theocratic state or we will keep killing innocent civilians. They did not publicly stone local Indian men and women involved in adultery. ......

Even Ahmad Shah Masood shahid will not pass your test neither will Dostam.

You are trying too hard to view Afghanistan with Indian goggles.

That will fail every time.

And if you know a bit of Indian history

you should know

Subhash was sucking Japanese dongle. If he was successful, 1000s of Bengalis would have been killed.

I mean Japanese had already sent their bombers over Kolkatta.

It is just that the region got lucky when Subhash died in a mysterious air crash while on his way back from meeting Japanese.

So please learn a bit.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom