What's new

Afghan Presidential palace under Taliban attack.

@WebMaster / @nuclearpak can we please clean the thread from some rondo posts? and can we focus on the topic? or is it that Indira gandhi was mother of Karzai ? or he is president of bharat?

Last edited by a moderator:
my question is legit and not "**** shoveling" i honestly thought the mentality had changed ..
Besides.... am not the one who got Bhagat singh here ..mind speaking to the person who equated Bhagat singh to these Terrorists in the first place ...

As I said you are more than welcome to address specific posters.

No need to start Indo-Pak $hit shoveling.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

bhagat singh was more an ethiest going against own religion thanks to his hanging that he got some publicity otherwise he would have been doomed by his own religious scholars.

so basically his hanging was good for his own publicity than phreedom

If India was like Pakistan, then yes. But no one in India cares about religion, all we care about is deeds.

Bhagat Singh had a huge following in India, it is said that in the late 1920s/early 1930s shortly before his death, Bhagat Singh commanded as much following in India as Gandhi at the top spot, and he was openly out as an atheist at that time. His only weak point was that he was hot headed, and so died young unlike Gandhi.

There is also a conspiracy theory out there that Gandhi did not fight for Bhagat Singh's life to overturn the death sentence given by the British because he feared that Bhagat Singh would even become more influential than him in the future. While this is only a speculation, it should give you an idea of how much adored he was by fellow Indians (despite being an atheist)...

As I said you are more than welcome to address specific posters.

No need to start Indo-Pak $hit shoveling.

I hope you understand.

Thank you
As is said it was started the very instant someone mentioned Bhagat Singh..soo don't repeat that same line to me ...

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/06/25/afghanistan-attack-president-palace-idINDEE95O02220130625

(Reuters) - Taliban gunmen attacked Afghanistan's presidential palace and surrounding buildings, including the CIA's Afghan headquarters, early on Tuesday, with explosions and gunfire shaking the city centre.

A Reuters reporter at the palace said the attack began soon after 6.30 a.m. (0200 GMT), when at least one man opened fire with an automatic rifle at a gate to the palace in the central Shash Darak district.

Karzai's whereabouts were not immediately known, though he was due to attend a press event at the palace after 9 a.m. (0430 GMT).

Reporters had been gathering at the palace when the attack began and dived for cover as government forces returned fire. Heavy explosions resounded and the gunfire intensified.

Schoolchildren walking to classes nearby were also caught in the exchanges.

The Taliban claimed responsibility the attack in a text message to Kabul reporters from spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid.

"Today at 6.30 a.m. a number of suicide bombers attacked the presidential palace, defence ministry and the Ariana Hotel," Mujahid said.

The Ariana Hotel is known to house the headquarters of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Afghanistan. A thick plume of smoke was seen rising from the building.

An Afghan official told Reuters the attackers had made their way into a nearby building from which they were firing.

Shash Darak includes the most important buildings in Kabul, including the palace, the headquarters of NATO-led forces in Afghanistan, the Afghan Defence Ministry and the CIA's Afghan station

Good grief!!! The most fortified place on mother Earth just got screwed! WTF are the ANA, police, NATO, ISAF etc doing out there? Poodle-faking I guess! :undecided:

If India was like Pakistan, then yes. But no one in India cares about religion, all we care about is deeds.

Bhagat Singh had a huge following in India, it is said that in the late 1920s/early 1930s shortly before his death, Bhagat Singh commanded as much following in India as Gandhi at the top spot, and he was openly out as an atheist at that time. His only weak point was that he was hot headed, and so died young unlike Gandhi.

There is also a conspiracy theory out there that Gandhi did not fight for Bhagat Singh's life to overturn the death sentence given by the British because he feared that Bhagat Singh would even become more influential than him in the future. While this is only a speculation, it should give you an idea of how much adored he was by fellow Indians (despite being an atheist)...

:))))) all in all either he was a freedom fighter like kashmiris/ Afghan taliban or a terrorist simple as that.

i can debate on the above mentioned points by you in your post but this is NOT the thread for it.

come in some other thread for that.

NOW BACK to The TOPIC.

Someone and i believe anyone who is against US-Taliban talks is trying to sabotage these by attacking presidential palace.

Who can benefit from it politically?? Karzai's brother and taliban rival groups.

Good grief!!! The most fortified place on mother Earth just got screwed! WTF are the ANA, police, NATO, ISAF etc doing out there? Poodle-faking I guess! :undecided:

ALl attackers are dead.... from what i hear...not sure...what do u mean screwed ? any causalities ?

bhagat singh was more an ethiest going against own religion thanks to his hanging that he got some publicity otherwise he would have been doomed by his own religious scholars.

so basically his hanging was good for his own publicity than phreedom

LoL, Jinnah was a porkk eating, wine drinking second generation hindu. Does that mean that his love for cigar did a favour to him by killing hin else do you think that he would have been also religiously descecrated by the pious muslims in pure pakistan?

See, how easy it is to mock around irresponsibly?

Well Masood was ONE of the many commanders who all were part of struggle 20+ years ago. And yes he deserve a credit for fighting Commies.

However my question was related to current day i.e. 2013.

Thank you
As the saying goes, appreciate the situation and not situate the appreciation, can't invent a subhash bose out of thin air

:))))) all in all either he was a freedom fighter like kashmiris/ Afghan taliban or a terrorist simple as that.

i can debate on the above mentioned points by you in your post but this is NOT the thread for it.

come in some other thread for that.

NOW BACK to The TOPIC.

Someone and i believe anyone who is against US-Taliban talks is trying to sabotage these by attacking presidential palace.

Who can benefit from it politically?? Karzai's brother and taliban rival groups.

Afghan Taliban and the kashmiri terroist $cums are the lowest that human kind can get, comparing them to singh/bose is beyond disturbing. They Deserve to be exterminated for the betterment of the human race. Lets just agree to disagree on everything as this is not the thread for that, and move on...

:whistle: they are hindustani deobandi scum not taliban

a movement originating from Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-run religious schools for Afghan refugees in Pakistan, ahem! 1991 ring a bell,
btw JUI(N) JUI(s) and JUI(F) are all pakistani groups that broke off JUI-Hind in 1945 and are attributed for setup of most of pakistani madarsas. as I said History fail!

So deobandi and barelvi are hindustani scum. Wahabi and salafi are saudi scum. Sunni are Haraam. Then by your lahori logic, which special pure band are the purest punjabi pakistanis? Identity crisis here, anyone?

:cuckoo: NVM anything on topic?,

a movement originating from Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-run religious schools for Afghan refugees in Pakistan, ahem! 1991 ring a bell,
btw JUI(N) JUI(s) and JUI(F) are all pakistani groups that broke off JUI-Hind in 1945 and are attributed for setup of most of pakistani madarsas. as I said History fail!
All these groups are deobandi scumb. the scum center in India had always opposed Pakistan.

As far origion of Taliban well your information is limited and screwed one.

anyway anything on TOPIC?

Multiple history fails.... Please learn the origins of "TALIBAN" (hint: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam)

Well your 91 story is as dumb as it can get ..Seems you have forgotten the mujahidins of 80's who ousted russians with the aid of OBL's etc ..

Back
Top Bottom