What's new

Afghan Presidential palace under Taliban attack.

I got nothing more to.say to you. You might think it is ok and all was good but that doesnt change the fact that Presedential palace.was attacked and security force was infiltrated. Check post #99.and 100

I can say fire a rocket and that shows I'm strong. I'm glad you don't have anything else to say since you couldn't contradict my statement. They failed and got killed trying to infiltrate. Actions speaks louder than words.

my dear i would have said the attack was failed and good job ana if this rocket was fired on to mountain. but tell you what taliban not only managed to enter Federal Capital city but also managed to get close enough to presidential palace to fire rockets on to it.
Am asking you a question here, How did they managed to get close enough to the Palace? why were they not intercepted at the outer skirts of the capital? how did they managed to get layers of security?
Actions speak louder my dear , US Embassy and CIA HQ was in the same area, so where was your security?where was your intelligence network? no cctv? QUOTE=Oldman1;4452603]I can say fire a rocket and that shows I'm strong. I'm glad you don't have anything else to say since you couldn't contradict my statement. They failed and got killed trying to infiltrate. Actions speaks louder than words.[/QUOTE]

my dear i would have said the attack was failed and good job ana if this rocket was fired on to mountain. but tell you what taliban not only managed to enter Federal Capital city but also managed to get close enough to presidential palace to fire rockets on to it.
Am asking you a question here, How did they managed to get close enough to the Palace? why were they not intercepted at the outer skirts of the capital? how did they managed to get layers of security?
Actions speak louder my dear , US Embassy and CIA HQ was in the same area, so where was your security?where was your intelligence network? no cctv? QUOTE=Oldman1;4452603]I can say fire a rocket and that shows I'm strong. I'm glad you don't have anything else to say since you couldn't contradict my statement. They failed and got killed trying to infiltrate. Actions speaks louder than words.
[/QUOTE]

what about mehran base, salala, abbotabaad, sri lanka team attack and other high value attacks inside pakistan

where was your security?
where was world's no 1 security agency ISI ? :pakistan:

what about mehran base, salala, abbotabaad, sri lanka team attack and other high value attacks inside pakistan

where was your security?
where was world's no 1 security agency ISI ? :pakistan:

My dear each every one of the incidents you have mentioned here had their topic and we discussed them in detail. If you want to discuss them again you are most welcomed to start new threads on it. This thread is related to attack on presidential palace lets stick to that.

Thanks a lot for this honest answer . This is what I have been saying all this while.

And this is what we have been saying all along. Either you bring them in power yourself or you fight their struggle for power

So what dongle was Mohammed sucking on when he actually bode for India to be divided and got millions including muslims killed. Given this now, which goggles have you been wearing looking at history?

Subhash Chandar was sucking Japanese dongle.

While Gandhi Ji, Nehru, Jennah, and the REST of Indian leadership worked with Britihs getting freedom.

There was a peaceful way, and there was Subhash way.

Your reference to killings and holocaust in 1947 Punjab and blaming on one party only is $tupid at best.

go read a bit and come back please.

And

learn to debate.

Ask other Indian posters if you are lost before posting cr@p that puts even other Indians into bad light.

Thank you

Subhash Chandar was sucking Japanese dongle.

While Gandhi Ji, Nehru, Jennah, and the REST of Indian leadership worked with Britihs getting freedom.

There was a peaceful way, and there was Subhash way.

Your reference to killings and holocaust in 1947 Punjab and blaming on one party only is $tupid at best.

go read a bit and come back please.

And

learn to debate.

Ask other Indian posters if you are lost before posting cr@p that puts even other Indians into bad light.

Thank you

LoL, spite you, did I?

Look, contrary to what may sound to you, the Independence movement of India has several poles and ideologies. Netaji Bose was for one of such ideologies who believed that the WWII would actually be a good opportunity to militarily dislodge the British from India with the help of the Japanese. It really did not matter that Netaji did not believe in the imperialism that Japan itself propagated. And Netaji did not just approach the Japanese but also the Germans and met with Hitler. So the point is that he was more for the military side of the solution to the Indian Independence problem even when the ideologies would have been different. But as you would have seen live in the case of the marriage of Zia's Pakistan with Charlie Wilson's US, ideologies do not value shyt when there is a common enemy.

Independence of India took a lot more than just Jinnah asking for Pakistan, even though your history might start with Jinnah and Iqbal and quite possibly, for you, the story of Independence of Pakistan end there too. Else the Maulana and the Khan would have had a more respectful place in the history in Pakistan. Hence it is all not so simplistic that you develop a taste of mentioning dongles :)

And if you would seek to feign that Jinnah did not know about the carnage that would occur with the division and the mass migration of population even when given the earlier partition of Bengal, then what is a visionary leader? And the wisdom of it all is anyway laid bare in retrospect. Now you understand why "Karma is a bytch". Because it is all in retrospect.

Regarding your qualms with the way I debate, I believe to do the Romans when in Rome. Worked pretty alright with me to this day. But on that, you have to trust me:)

LoL, spite you, did I?

)

Nah.

Childish 3rd grade level posts simply make me sad as to how an Indian poster filled with hate and rage is willing to make his own behind naked and in the process bring shame to so many good posters from his country.

peace

Let's stick to the topic of the thread please. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom