What's new

Afghan poll shows India most favoured, Pakistan unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
good, we believe you.
keep the good work up, build Afghanistan, as soon as possible.Its time for sharing responsibilities.

adios

I like this attitude bro, i wish other people were like you 2. Keep up the good work, the world needs more people like you :cheers:

These afghans will be taken care off in due time regardless of what they think about us.

LOL and how do you plan to do that ? Attack Afghanistan lol seeing how successful the Russians and American were, you guys should do really well too lol

There are quite a lot of countries that are helping Afghanistan already. If Pakistan wishes to stop im sure India will compensate that. It the choice of the people of Afghanistan on whom they support.

other countries lol.Those Afghans can not even live a day without our support.They will perish in hours if we drop our support and seal the borders.

There are quite a lot of countries that are helping Afghanistan already. If Pakistan wishes to stop im sure India will compensate that. It the choice of the people of Afghanistan on whom they support.

Definitely Indian wont miss an opportunity like that., we are sure about that too. But any how dont bother us at all, increase your share of work in Afghanistan. Its time to help more and help them raise on their own as soon as possible.

adios

Definitely Indian wont miss an opportunity like that., we are sure about that too. But any how dont bother us at all, increase your share of work in Afghanistan. Its time to help more and help them raise on their own as soon as possible.

adios

Agreed :cheers:

If Pak fought their freedom war , provide camps and food against USSR invasion and India was supporter of Russia during that time......what people can expect ????...if they are not sincere with Pakistan and US, then they are not sincere with anybody...except running few Zeenat Aman movies in their fortified theater in Kabul....hope peace will prevail.

LOL and how do you plan to do that ? Attack Afghanistan lol seeing how successful the Russians and American were, you guys should do really well too lol
Where did he mention attacking Afghanistan???:disagree:

adios

IF they like Indian so much and hate Pakistan. they have two option.

1. Get the **** out of my country and goto Afghanistan.
2. Go to India who you love most.

Sure buddy, the area in which they could conduct this survey must be the "SAFE ZONE" as they cannot imagine to go into Taliban's areas. I am not surprised that safe zone people are so pro America, India and the west while Pakistan lies at the bottom. I wonder why those 2% people of green zones favor Pakistan.

Just look at this line "Ninety percent said they wanted their country run by the current government.".:no:

yes really they will perish Immediately and this is the Truth.One can hide from the truth but doesn't mean that reality will dissapear.

@ Pak-yes
pull off your ejection seat buddy, you need not to indulge in such arguments.

regards

@ Pak-yes
pull off your ejection seat buddy, you need not to indulge in such arguments.

regards

lol you seem to have a very good head on your shoulder buddy, dont loose it lol keep it up :cheers:

IF they like Indian so much and hate Pakistan. they have two option.

1. Get the **** out of my country and goto Afghanistan.
2. Go to India who you love most.

That's what i was afraid of, brother don't loose your cool, or else you are falling into the trap yourself. I would like such a responce from you, the day an ordinay Afghan says to you on your face, that he loves an Indian more then you, till then dont loose patiance and your cool.

adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom