What's new

Afghan, Pakistani Forces Clash

This is just a girl fight by few Afghanistani border policemen.

Sadly one of them got killed in this $tupid quarrel. Sadly.

No need to make it an international issue.

peace

you have a lot of false assumption and analysis in your post.

However I'd respectfully point out something very very simple.

Pakistan and India have roughly the same number of Muslims. Right?

Indian economy is doing much better than Pakistan. Right?

Indian secularism gaurantees equal treatment of Muslims and other minorities. right?

Then how would you explain an enormous gap between Pakistani and Indian Muslims?

-- Number of engineers produced every year
-- Number of doctors produced every year
-- Number of judges produced every year
-- Number of police officers produced every year
-- Number of businessmen produced every year

I am not comparing the number army officers and jawans of Muslim faith in the two countries. As there is no comparison at all. period period.

So yes you may be safe among millions of Hindus
But judging from the condition of my cousins in India, you may be exception if you are highly educated and highly placed Indian Muslim.

Even when we ignore the global war on terror going next door to Pakistan,

your post remains invalid for many many factors and POVs.

peace

your entire post does not make any ounce of sense.... Every collage in this country has seats only for minorities..even some schools are starting it... now if Muslims are not producing enough doctors and engineers in India, its not the fault of the system, its the fault of the person...

The System in this country Heavily favors Muslims and other minorities than Hindus after Congress came into power...

your entire post does not make any ounce of sense.... Every collage in this country has seats only for minorities..even some schools are starting it... now if Muslims are not producing enough doctors and engineers in India, its not the fault of the system, its the fault of the person...

The System in this country Heavily favors Muslims and other minorities than Hindus after Congress came into power...

Are you an Indian Muslim?

If not

Please let the IndianMuslim answer this.

Thank you

Of course NATO doesn't want to start a war with Pakistan, they know that it would be suicide. It's the Afghans that want to start a war with Pakistan and force NATO forces into it.

Of course....NATO is frightened of Pakistan! Lol. Fly your pretty planes in....that is NATO airspace.....and your air force knows it.....they would never dare send a plane over.....proven time and again (not even over your own airspace if we are operating there)

Of course....NATO is frightened of Pakistan! Lol. Fly your pretty planes in....that is NATO airspace.....and your air force knows it.....they would never dare send a plane over.....proven time and again (not even over your own airspace if we are operating there)

Americans are getting killed in afghanistan for the past 12 years , some one sure has dared to continue to kill the americans all this time and from the looks of it , its not about to stop any time soon

Americans are getting killed in afghanistan for the past 12 years , some one sure has dared to continue to kill the americans all this time and from the looks of it , its not about to stop any time soon
And this has what to do with not sending your aircraft? And we lose less troops than we do in Texas car crashes....or a typical market day in Pakistan. (but if I'm wrong by all means tell me of the incursions)

And this has what to do with not sending your aircraft? And we lose less troops than we do in Texas car crashes....or a typical market day in Pakistan. (but if I'm wrong by all means tell me of the incursions)

whats the point of feeling good about more deaths in Texas due to car crashes than loosing troops ? this only shows that more needs to be fixed inside united states

Please don't put words into my mouth, I'm not saying NATO is afraid of Pakistan. A war between the two nations would result in NATO victory, having said that, do you really think that NATO wants to go to war with ANOTHER Muslim country? A nuclear armed Muslim country? fighting ANOTHER war, while NATO forces are pretty much tired? I don't think so.

Pakistan is not Iraq, Afghanistan or Iran. Pakistan has the means and capability to inflict massive damage to NATO forces, and even if Pakistan loses, it'll make sure that it doesn't go down without a fight.

@That Guy sorry, misunderstood. Of course no one wants another war now.
@That Guy sorry, misunderstood. Of course no one wants another war now. More replying to those who talk of sonic booms in Kabul....unrealistic at the moment. Border-clashes are another matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
@That Guy sorry, misunderstood. Of course no one wants another war now.
@That Guy sorry, misunderstood. Of course no one wants another war now. More replying to those who talk of sonic booms in Kabul....unrealistic at the moment. Border-clashes are another matter.

It's fine. If Pakistan didn't have to worry about NATO and international pressure, Pakistan would probably bomb the Afghan border posts as retaliation. As it stands, as long as NATO and US forces are in Afghanistan, Pakistan would like to avoid bringing them into this situation, while the Afghans are actively trying to drag them in and start a war with Pakistan.

Having said that, Pakistan would rather not go to war anyways, as our economy would be crippled. It's already bad enough as it is, a war would cause even more damage and possibly ruin Pakistan's already low international standing, turning it into a pariah state.

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting for threshold .... cos we respect Muslim countries and kin men..
we want peace ..... if anyone threatens then we will show what we can ............

Lol you said lets give them war so dont wait please come forward and one thing more please stop all these fake words like we are Muslim we respect muslim and BLA BLA. now we know you :)

Its quite ironical actually,how a country and new nationality was born overnight,on the belief that,religion is the glue that will bind evryone against the objective reality of war and violence.....and now,some 60yrs later we find the citizens of that country ready to launch war against a fellow Muslim country,ignoring the religion now,and considering all the other objective realities of war and violence against his fellow religious brethren....
In the end,I feel much safer and sin free,surrounded by millions of Hindus around,being an Indian Muslim....than I would have felt,if I had been living in Pakistan,where people die due to fighting between"religious brothers" evryday!

Pakistan was never created for Islam And Muslim Ummah infect Pakistan was create to destroy ISLAM just think After the creation of Pakistan how many religions got birth in that country by Name of Islam ????? As far as I know there are 78 religion all claiming to be Muslims and even some of them have there own prophets and claiming to be Messiah Astaghferullah Sir zaid hamid Was one of thier first Khalifah The interior minister dont know Surah al I khlas which we read in every fard rakah

Lol you said lets give them war so dont wait please come forward and one thing more please stop all these fake words like we are Muslim we respect muslim and BLA BLA. now we know you :)

your comments are simply absurd ........another infatuated and corrupt person in the forum .....
same we can say about your country that your country is enemy of ISLAM and is working for ISRAEL , INDIA and America ..
nothing good can be expected from u ..

Pakistan was never created for Islam And Muslim Ummah infect Pakistan was create to destroy ISLAM just think After the creation of Pakistan how many religions got birth in that country by Name of Islam ????? As far as I know there are 78 religion all claiming to be Muslims and even some of them have there own prophets and claiming to be Messiah Astaghferullah Sir zaid hamid Was one of thier first Khalifah The interior minister dont know Surah al I khlas which we read in every fard rakah
hahahahhahhaha you are too much brainwashed ....... your comments show u are insane person and there is no need to wate time with fool like u ..... cos people like u know nothing about ISLAM or Humanity ....
i would like admin to block person like u , who know nothing and is here in forum just to infuse poison ..

actually a statement ............ racism is something that extracts maximum of hatred for minimum of the reason fits upon u ...
and by the way PAKISTANIS don't bother about barking dogs , because there is a saying that barking dogs seldom bite, and it the ever tried to bite we know how to counter so just chill ...

Back
Top Bottom