What's new

Afghan, Pakistani Forces Clash

Pakistan was never created for Islam And Muslim Ummah infect Pakistan was create to destroy ISLAM just think After the creation of Pakistan how many religions got birth in that country by Name of Islam ????? As far as I know there are 78 religion all claiming to be Muslims and even some of them have there own prophets and claiming to be Messiah Astaghferullah Sir zaid hamid Was one of thier first Khalifah The interior minister dont know Surah al I khlas which we read in every fard rakah

No man! You are utterly wrong. That's the falsehood may be came from US or India. After all, Pakistan and Afghanistan must concentrate to rebuild Economy and communication. Moreover, you both are common enemy to India and ally to China. Best of luck.

Pakistan was never created for Islam And Muslim Ummah infect Pakistan was create to destroy ISLAM just think After the creation of Pakistan how many religions got birth in that country by Name of Islam ????? As far as I know there are 78 religion all claiming to be Muslims and even some of them have there own prophets and claiming to be Messiah Astaghferullah Sir zaid hamid Was one of thier first Khalifah The interior minister dont know Surah al I khlas which we read in every fard rakah

No man! You are utterly wrong. That's the falsehood may be came from US or India. After all, Pakistan and Afghanistan must concentrate to rebuild Economy and communication. Moreover, you both are common enemy to India and ally to China. Best of luck.

you have a lot of false assumption and analysis in your post.

However I'd respectfully point out something very very simple.

Pakistan and India have roughly the same number of Muslims. Right?

Indian economy is doing much better than Pakistan. Right?

Indian secularism gaurantees equal treatment of Muslims and other minorities. right?

Then how would you explain an enormous gap between Pakistani and Indian Muslims?

-- Number of engineers produced every year
-- Number of doctors produced every year
-- Number of judges produced every year
-- Number of police officers produced every year
-- Number of businessmen produced every year

I am not comparing the number army officers and jawans of Muslim faith in the two countries. As there is no comparison at all. period period.

So yes you may be safe among millions of Hindus
But judging from the condition of my cousins in India, you may be exception if you are highly educated and highly placed Indian Muslim.

Even when we ignore the global war on terror going next door to Pakistan,

your post remains invalid for many many factors and POVs.

peace

Ok bro,let me answer that.... I have been to Bangladesh on many visits.... It has a sizeable hindu population in the rural areas.... But nowhere have I found any hindu on any important goverment post or job.... Its quite like what the british had done to us Indians during their rule...... Now,you come to present day India... I can assure you will find enough of us in important posts and job.... our chief election commisoner was a Muslim... he had the power to make and break goverments if he had wanted to.......and there are countless other examples I can follow in civil service,it jobs,you name it.... Ya there are many Muslim families who don't send their children to proper schools,get their daughters married early without completing education.... no one can help them if they don't help themselves.... Let me recall an incident and you'll understand..... I studied in a reputed school in Kolkata... One of my Hindu classmates while chatting casually told that the country got divided because of us Muslims.... the teacher who was also a hindu heard it,called the boy and slaaped him...then told enough damage has been done to the country because of such mentalities from either side....and warned him never to say such things again....hope this will give you an idea how things are in present day India! we have baals and akbaruddins but no one supports them! :cheers:

Pashtunistan or let say half of afghanistan belong to us pakistani pashtuns.

we are 3 time more than afghan pashtuns..

i just hope that the majority of pakistani pashtuns realize this and claim our land back while pushing all the afghan pashtuns or tajikized or uzbekized pashtuns into rest of afghanistan

LOLLLLLLLLLL is son greater Than father ? REMEMBER 60 YEARS Vs 2000 Years So Please Dont ACT like Haramy Have Some Respect Afghanistan Is Native To All PAKHTOONS wither u accept IT or not But That Is The Reality

your comments are simply absurd ........another infatuated and corrupt person in the forum .....
same we can say about your country that your country is enemy of ISLAM and is working for ISRAEL , INDIA and America ..
nothing good can be expected from u ..

hahahahhahhaha you are too much brainwashed ....... your comments show u are insane person and there is no need to wate time with fool like u ..... cos people like u know nothing about ISLAM or Humanity ....
i would like admin to block person like u , who know nothing and is here in forum just to infuse poison ..

actually a statement ............ racism is something that extracts maximum of hatred for minimum of the reason fits upon u ...
and by the way PAKISTANIS don't bother about barking dogs , because there is a saying that barking dogs seldom bite, and it the ever tried to bite we know how to counter so just chill ...

Ewwwww Then Say SIMPLY that You Not Debate And ARE we Friends OF Israel lol funny Mossad agent is going to be your president and yes we are friends of israel lol

Whoa man where did that came from? what new thing took place since 47 please verify your idiotic claim sharppp;

you're so full of hate I see I hope you get a Ban Hammer right on your numb-skull.

everybody say A'men to dat!

Whoa man where did that came from? what new thing took place since 47 please verify your idiotic claim sharppp;

you're so full of hate I see I hope you get a Ban Hammer right on your numb-skull.

everybody say A'men to dat!

Ban me no problem that's what you can do in real to kill and online to ban that's in the nature of you people

IF Americans and USSR did not got a chance against the Afghanis then how come we Pakistanis will stand against them ? Enough of bloodshed because of our stupidity (Army and ISI in general), We should let them happily in their house without poking our nose in their internal affairs and let us concentrate on building our house. Stop making posts which does not make a sense of picking up a fight with Afghanistan.

The Coming Afghan-Pakistan Cross-Border Conflict

Geopolitical Diary

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Heavy fighting was reported Wednesday between Afghan and Pakistani security forces along the northern end of the border between the two southwest Asian countries. The fighting reportedly took place in the Goshta district of Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province. The two sides have been sparring for weeks over what Kabul says are Islamabad's efforts to establish security outposts on Afghan soil.

This is not the first time Afghan and Pakistani forces have clashed; they have fought limited battles over the years. Kabul's refusal to recognize the Durand Line, the de facto border between the two countries drawn by the British in the late 19th century, started the current conflict in the 1970s.

More than forty years later, the situation has become worse. The Islamist militancy that began in Afghanistan -- with Pakistan's support -- has spread across large swaths of Pakistan and is causing Islamabad and Kabul to clash. Initially, the border skirmishes stemmed from Kabul's concerns that Afghan Taliban insurgents with sanctuary in Pakistan were staging attacks against Afghan President Hamid Karzai's forces and their Western allies. In recent years, though, with the rise of Pakistan's own Taliban rebels, Islamabad has been concerned that many of the Pakistani Taliban forces have fled to eastern Afghanistan, where they stage attacks on the Pakistani side.

Each side accuses the other of turning a blind eye to their respective rebels and, worse, possibly aiding them, but the presence of NATO forces has limited the scale of fighting between Afghan and Pakistani forces. With Western forces scheduled soon to leave the region, these clashes are expected to intensify. Afghan forces are weaker than those of Pakistan, but it is this very weakness that has Pakistan worried about its own security in the post-NATO period.

Kabul is facing a critical transition -- at the same time as Western forces leave the country, a successor who has yet to be identified will replace Karzai. At that point, Pakistan will feel the need to take matters into its own hands and go after Taliban rebels on the Afghan side, which the Afghans will see as an attempt by the Pakistanis to support the Afghan Taliban.

We will therefore witness messy cross-border battles involving government and Taliban forces on both sides. It is not clear how the residual forces that the United States plans to leave behind will manage such a situation, but any action by American forces is sure to further stoke cross-border tensions.

One of the biggest questions surrounding post-NATO Afghanistan has been the state of security inside the country following the departure of Western forces in 2014, especially if no political settlement is reached beforehand. There is a consensus that the civil war within Afghanistan will intensify. Not enough attention is being paid, however, to a complex cross-border conflict that has the potential to destabilize not just Afghanistan, but Pakistan as well.

Read more: The Coming Afghan-Pakistan Cross-Border Conflict | Stratfor

Reminds me of an accident few years back... when my father was commanding FC ... ANA troops came inside our border and fired a few shots... and the wing commander ordered the subedar on the respective post which was situated in the area to fire... and guess what... the guys killed 4 soldiers and injured alot more and tht too with a DSHK... they even left their bodies... and till dawn they werent even allowed to pick up those bodies... ANA is sub human ... once they killed a poor shephard kid grazing sheeps near the border.. another guy from the shephards village saw the episode and reported it to FC... In turn the ANA faced alot of shyt!

God protect our soldiers!

Where and when ??? Can you please confirm the date and area

just because these afghans have discovered the internet and learnt to use photoshop they think afghanistan is a super power !! LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom