What's new

Afghan, Pakistani Forces Clash

303399_321495644646223_1946407158_n.jpg

well this the pic they are claiming ................

303399_321495644646223_1946407158_n.jpg

they are claiming so .............. bit looks like a lie

well looks like ANA need to be taught a lesson , call for PAKISTAN air force bomb these bloody fools

ANA comprise of northern alliance warlords... they are armed and trained by US, Iran and India.
ANA is simply a force created by 3 named states to hit Pakistan, bunch of haters.

the historic pashtunistan region includes half of afghanistan..afghanistan pashtuns excluding the refugees in pakistan are less than 6-7 millions while the land has alot of resources and bigger as well

it will provide strategic debt to pakistan..and in long run will help us alot against india
2007-pashtunistan3.jpg

We would rather comment collectively succide than joing the Pakistan. Contrary to you we afghans still haven't lost our sense of gharat.

yes i agree about this part

but anyway i am sure after few decades when pashtuns population in afghanistan will shrink to less than 20%.

the Afghanistan will no more be known as the mother land of pashtuns but rather pakistan.since we will outnumber them even more

You missed out a very important detail that in the next decades you would lower yourself from the level of panjabized pashtun to panajbized pathan

The day you chutiyas take charge of your country and stop engaging in activity that harms Pakistan, be prepared for more such construction

You have a problem? Cry me a river

And despite that your characteristically treacherous segment of society abuses Pakistan?

If that's so, boycott these "successful businesses" you talk about.

Calm down, We afghans have seen the worst days that one can possible see and now we are heading toward betterment something that I can't say about Pakistan where just started having problems and taste of their won medicine

We would rather comment collectively succide than joing the Pakistan. Contrary to you we afghans still haven't lost our sense of gharat.

You missed out a very important detail that in the next decades you would lower yourself from the level of panjabized pashtun to panajbized pathan

gharet ? hahahahhaha these words don't suit u , playing in the hands of India and other anti PAKISTAN countries ....
and come out of euphoria , if u didn't stop thinking so u will suffer more and more ... accept truth and try to have friendly relation with your neighbour country

Calm down, We afghans have seen the worst days that one can possible see and now we are heading toward betterment something that I can't say about Pakistan where just started having problems and taste of their won medicine

hahahahaha nice joke , you yourself exposed yourself to those infections and you are again doing so by messing with PAKISTAN ...... PAKISTANI nation want good relation with u but your attitude is leading to hatred ........

The firing went on for two hours - no PAF or army aviation response - the army that runs away to fight another day, strikes again.

Pak Army and PAF are only good at killing their own people, but against outside aggressors they are useless.

Kudos to the FC for having the b@lls to stand up to the ANA.

the historic pashtunistan region includes half of afghanistan..afghanistan pashtuns excluding the refugees in pakistan are less than 6-7 millions while the land has alot of resources and bigger as well

it will provide strategic debt to pakistan..and in long run will help us alot against india
2007-pashtunistan3.jpg

I am wondering ..once pashtunistan become free and separate country..what will left in Pakistan

Also this map does not show Kashmir as part of Pakistan :D

I am wondering ..once pashtunistan become free and separate country..what will left in Pakistan

Also this map does not show Kashmir as part of Pakistan :D

Wet dreams should be left off forums.
It's better not to reveal all your fantasies and insecurities on a forum.

@Armstrong m serious,pak tried to annex afghanistan?? or parts of it??i thought it was the other way around,when they tried to occupy fata...

If one reads Aslam Khattak's 'A Pathan Odessey', who was our first secretary & then Ambassador to Afghanistan & the works of Gohar Ayub (Ayub Khan's Son & Pakistani's former Foreign Minister) & the historian Humayun Gohar it is alleged that a Confederation of sorts was on the verge of being agreed upon with Afghanistan in 1956. In fact you can read an excerpt from Khattak's book over here : Liaqat's Vison-Iqbal's dream: Inevitable Pakistan-Afghanistan union | Rupee News (scroll down to the middle or near to the bottom...bakii subbb bakwass haii)

Now whether this is factual or not is another matter altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its quite ironical actually,how a country and new nationality was born overnight,on the belief that,religion is the glue that will bind evryone against the objective reality of war and violence.....and now,some 60yrs later we find the citizens of that country ready to launch war against a fellow Muslim country,ignoring the religion now,and considering all the other objective realities of war and violence against his fellow religious brethren....
In the end,I feel much safer and sin free,surrounded by millions of Hindus around,being an Indian Muslim....than I would have felt,if I had been living in Pakistan,where people die due to fighting between"religious brothers" evryday!

you have a lot of false assumption and analysis in your post.

However I'd respectfully point out something very very simple.

Pakistan and India have roughly the same number of Muslims. Right?

Indian economy is doing much better than Pakistan. Right?

Indian secularism gaurantees equal treatment of Muslims and other minorities. right?

Then how would you explain an enormous gap between Pakistani and Indian Muslims?

-- Number of engineers produced every year
-- Number of doctors produced every year
-- Number of judges produced every year
-- Number of police officers produced every year
-- Number of businessmen produced every year

I am not comparing the number army officers and jawans of Muslim faith in the two countries. As there is no comparison at all. period period.

So yes you may be safe among millions of Hindus
But judging from the condition of my cousins in India, you may be exception if you are highly educated and highly placed Indian Muslim.

Even when we ignore the global war on terror going next door to Pakistan,

your post remains invalid for many many factors and POVs.

peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom