What's new

Afghan, Pakistani Forces Clash

Seems that you are not reading the news very well, FYI your army has set up a number of checkposts inside Afghanistan and forced many people to leave their homes in Gosht district of Nangarhar province

Please provide a credible source.

Well , I can see the Kandahar's finest expressing your wildest dreams and fantasies here :rofl: But why aren't the Afghan refugees returning to the heaven Afghanistan and insist they are Pakistanis ? :azn:

Afghan mental conditioning is what is giving you these delusions :lol: I have a couple of very nice pictures of what you are in Pakistan :D

I didn't claim that there are not exceptional cases, but you cannot judge the whole issue by seeing a picture. People are categorized into different groups. All of the refugees do not live in tents. Most Afghan have set up successful businesses in cities like Karachi, Peshawar and Islamabad, and Pakistanis know that.

Not sure if you understand the reality of Afghans living in Pakistan but many are living in refugee camps.

afghan.jpg

Afghan refugee camp.

Personally I think Pakistanis should adopt the Afghan children, because Afghan men cannot take care or provide for their own children.

You did not understand my point. :coffee:

Lol man..... in KPK its known tht a kabuli can kill his brother for a few rs.

Also... guess who sold these weapons:
2ep68f9.jpg

I know the level of KPK people. Watch Khyber TV and see the idiotic behaviors. ufff you people are so shameless, watch Peshawari Pakistani movies. Frankly speaking thumari bilkul etini awqat nahi hea to make fun of Afghans. they call Afghan pashtuns Kabuli because but dont know what they are saying and why they are saying. watch youtube the peshawari dances and unexplainable behaviors Pashto Lady Dancing To a Pashto Song ( Insane Crazy Lady) (FAT) - YouTube

I didn't claim that there are not exceptional cases, but you cannot judge the whole issue by seeing a picture. People are categorized into different groups. All of the refugees do not live in tents. Most Afghan have set up successful businesses in cities like Karachi, Peshawar and Islamabad, and Pakistanis know that.

Give me a break !

Actually , seeing the FUBAR state of your country and how it is not poised to get better soon , you are in no position to claim anything like that . It was one stupidity under the influence of THC from you to declare Afghans being in a better shape than Pakistan and earning more than us , another to defend it , I am not counting the drug and weapon dealers here , because that is the only thing Afghans deal in with some success , add the crimes . The 3 million ungrateful refugees from your country are nothing but nuisance who do not wish to leave to your Incredible Afghanistan .

Even the worst HDI of a Pakistani city is more than the combined one of your country . What delusions are you in ? :azn:

I know the level of KPK people.

Who are a thousand times more prosper than the other side of the Durand Line :D

We have businesses in Pakistan and employ Pakistani citizens, and even give them homes for rent. That is who we are in Pakistan, believe it or not. We are much richer then average Pakistani, because our Afghan mental conditioning does not allow us to believe in poverty and slave-mindedness. :azn:

Rich off the narcotics trade. Your national speciality.

The rich afghans in Hyatabad live in the most gaudy, low class three level houses. The kids steal mobile phones and parts from the cars. Try strealing bricks or other things which are piled up and don't belong to them

I had to hold 4 afghan 20 year old something's at gunpoint because they came on mule carts and stole about 200 kilos of cement we had piled by our gate which was about to be used for some house work. They took it all on their donkey cart I had to run as fast as I could and tell them to return it or I will put lead in their rear holes.

To their credit, they actually quietly complied rather than cry about it despite their wrong.

I say it shamelessly. You don't like us? Get the fck out of our country. Not welcome

Farhan

If you were living at the time when Angrez where ruling on indian subcontinent, I assume you would be very proudlu serve on their army as soldier or officers, wouldn't you?

Seems that you are not reading the news very well, FYI your army has set up a number of checkposts inside Afghanistan and forced many people to leave their homes in Gosht district of Nangarhar province

The day you chutiyas take charge of your country and stop engaging in activity that harms Pakistan, be prepared for more such construction

You have a problem? Cry me a river

And despite that your characteristically treacherous segment of society abuses Pakistan?

If that's so, boycott these "successful businesses" you talk about.

I know the level of KPK people. Watch Khyber TV and see the idiotic behaviors. ufff you people are so shameless, watch Peshawari Pakistani movies. Frankly speaking thumari bilkul etini awqat nahi hea to make fun of Afghans. they call Afghan pashtuns Kabuli because but dont know what they are saying and why they are saying. watch youtube the peshawari dances and unexplainable behaviors Pashto Lady Dancing To a Pashto Song ( Insane Crazy Lady) (FAT) - YouTube
At least we are not beheading them :cheesy: see the difference?

i was wondering cant we pakistani or the true pashtuns makes up some sort of alliance to claim our lost pashtunistan from kabuli(pashtuns) and rather merge it with KPK/Pakistan while pushing the kabuli to the rest of remaining uzbekized and tajikized afghanistan.this would also provide strategic dept to pakistan as well as we will get our land back

as we are the majority.not only in numbers but more powerful as well as richer.

i was wondering cant we pakistani or the true pashtuns makes up some sort of alliance to claim our lost pashtunistan from kabuli(pashtuns) and rather merge it with KPK/Pakistan while pushing the kabuli to the rest of remaining uzbekized and tajikized afghanistan.this would also provide strategic dept to pakistan as well as we will get our land back

No thank you, Pakistan should stay away from Afghanistan, why would we want more people? Protecting the Durad line and kicking out afghanis is enough.

No thank you, Pakistan should stay away from Afghanistan, why would we want more people? Protecting the Durad line and kicking out afghanis is enough.
the historic pashtunistan region includes half of afghanistan..afghanistan pashtuns excluding the refugees in pakistan are less than 6-7 millions while the land has alot of resources and bigger as well

it will provide strategic debt to pakistan..and in long run will help us alot against india
2007-pashtunistan3.jpg

That boat has sailed; we tried something like that in the early years of Pakistan...remember !

Now I'm sure neither us nor them want it !

That boat has sailed; we tried something like that in the early years of Pakistan...remember !

Now I'm sure neither us nor them want it !

yes i agree about this part

but anyway i am sure after few decades when pashtuns population in afghanistan will shrink to less than 20%.

the Afghanistan will no more be known as the mother land of pashtuns but rather pakistan.since we will outnumber them even more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom